Monday morning.
    Disciples of Omni-Tek HQ
    Coast of Peace

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............
    BZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............
    BZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz............
    BZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz............
    BZZZZZZZ*BANG*

Naefen never liked the part where he had to exit a bed. Most of hes life he hadnt had that problem. Hes Yalm had been hes home on RubiKa and in the Shadowlands he had slept in blankets or in the friendly Yutto`s tents.
    Luxury had quickly suited him though. Hes queensized bed with silk linens was hes pride and joy. He didnt want to brag about it though,even though he wanted to, because most people he knew had slept in beds all theyre life.

He dragged himself into the bathroom.
    "Good morning." He said tiredly.
    The morning routine program immediately commenced. The huge bubblebath filled itself with water and a variety of relaxing and good smelling herbs. The lights turned itself on to just the way he liked them on mornings. Small openings appeared on the walls witch contained various things like toothpaste and soap.
    He stared at himself in th morror that ,infact, was one entire wall. Wondering why he always looked like just had a mouthful of sand in the mornings he slipped into the water.

"Screen."
    A holographic screen appeared in the middle of the room.

"Status Patient 01."
    A 0.5second blip came from the speakers that were hidden in the ceiling of the bathroom and then a friendly voice answered.

*Status Patient 01- Nadja is comatosed. No abreviations. No changes. Doctor currently on duty- Anokatiki.*

Naefen sighed slightly while grabbing hes goldencrusted backscrubber.

"News."

A short blip again followed by a 10minutes update from the friendly voice.

"Screen off."

Naefen exited the bubblebath and out from the wall slid a towel. While he dried himself hes clothes came out from the walls in turn and order. He predicted this would be a peaceful day so he put on hes Captain`s cloak of the Disciples of Omni-Tek.
    After buttoning it up he brushed his teeth and exited the bathroom. The lights went off as he did and he could hear the water being drained behind it.

Back in the bedroom he picked up hes boots and sat down in a huge chair by the bed. The chair would fit a nanoloaded Atrox and he seemed small in it. Even though he was one of the longest Opifexes around. Rarely did he have to look up to someone hes own race. He looked at the bed for a while.

She had kicked the silk off from one of her legs. Her breath indicated that she was sound asleep but Naefen`s wrist monitor showed with a 99% certainty that she was awake. He smiled slightly to himself. She looked happy. The silk in the bed lay tight around her body and showing her legs was her way of trying to get him into bed again.
    Naefen started walking towards the door.

"You know the way out. Lets stay in touch eh?"
    Just as the door closed behind him he heard movement from the bed. He was shortly after standing on the stairs of the gigantic HQ building. Sunshine engulfed him and he took a deep breath as he started walking down the street.
    A new week had begun.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

((It would be great if more people than me would join in on this thread. Send me a private message here on forums or simply give me a /tell Naefen ingame and we will have a talk about it. Even if you want to be a part of the story Id like that to))

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Just some minutes after Naefen left the HQ harios came out. Late as always. He runs to naefen (Busy cleaning the Pool.. there was a huge pool party the other day). Naefen looks at harios while he rolls trough the door of the swimming pool. "Hello Harios" he says. "hi" says harios.. bit blushy. "Are we late again Harios?" says naefen gently. "yes sir, It was my dog.. he ate my cloak and I had to do the mish all over to get it again!", Naefen nods. "Lousy exuces..as always, well lets talk 'bout something else Harios, I saw a Unindentified Flying Object at our radar this morning when I was making my monday morning inpsection, I want you to visit our Neighbours and ask for assistance!, dont come back till ya done it!"

Harios uses rage and was on his way to the neighbours. Suddenly he heard a weird sound coming from the skybar.. "kkrrruuussshh, krruuussshh" and then *POOF* he recognised the sound.... some one was krushing his cookies, wich he hide in teh Skybar! Within 0.002 secs he was in infront of the Skybar's door.. damn he forgot the
    keys!! damn now he had to equip his yalm first.. and daaaaang that takes time. 10secs later he was ready... In his huge yalm he flew to the platform and found a strange lifeform eating cookies!! Harios always has a ritual with things he is scared off... he lifts a chair wich stood nearby and started bashing on the lifeform!! WHen he had been doing that for 20mins he stops. There was only a green splash on da floor nothing else was left. Harios looks at the cookies.. "WTH!" that aint my cookies! Their are Naefen's.. I just couldnt find em but this strange green man found em!! Harios takes the chair and seets himself and starts with eating all Neafen's cookies.. when he puts the last godly cookie in his mouth he jumps up! DANG!! He had to warn the neighbours!!

He uses his Run Speed Stim and runs off again. He found some members of VG, PS and EoD willing to help and returns to Neafen. When he arrives at his CC he sees Neafen coming out of the HQ and Naefen walks towards him and his crowd. Naefen: "we are a bit late again harios, as always?". Harios: "Yeah, but Ian Warr went nuts and tried to keel Omni Bartenders so I had to stop him!...". Naefen: "lousy excuses as always.. *sigh*, well lets get ready cause that object is incomming soon!!. DoOT members keep coming from THe Grid Exit ready to protect RK from Alienz.
    Harios - [Enforcer] cookies 220/30
    Advass - [Adventurer] nerf 220/21
    Wackios - [Shade] gankzsz 220/16
    Soldios - [Soldier] FA Burst 220/22
    Docios - [Doctor] healsplxz 220/20
    Cratios - [Bureaucrat] tape 220/19
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front Cookies >> Bacon, remember that!

Naefen is leading the Defence and Harios gotta take all hits.. After some bashing and smashing a HUGE alien appears.. Harios got so scared that he did something in his shorts... All people around him got yellow/green and ran away. Only Naefen and Stinking Harios were left alone with this HUGE beast!. Harios takes a tree and starts bashing at this HUGE Alien. While the smart lil Neafen jumps on the big alien and starts trying to close the Alienz' eyes so he cant see anything. People slowly start returning to help those 2 hero's! Suddenly Naefen succeeds in closing Teh Alienz' eyes and the defender push The Big Fat Ass Alien in da swimming pool. (so naefen can clean it again )

(Cause alienz cant swim!! DOH!)

Every one is happy and Naefen promised to give every1 a cookie!!

After some mins they hear a terrible sound...

Naefen: HARIOS! WHERE ARE MY DAMN COOKIES?!!?

Harios tried to find an excuse again as usual...

He pointed to Remiks. "Me see Remiks steal cookies", and he adjusted his pants. Remiks knew Harios was being a lyar when he adjusted his pants, but not many people knew that.

Naefen, always naive as he was didnt hesitate to take out his joy of the race sniper rifle and landed a perfect 13k aimed shot on remiks... who had 13000 healthpoints, so he got warped back to pandemonium garden.

*Sigh* "Not again!" Remiks cried, it was like the 324th time he died in a row.. The first time he went knock out cause he said that Dialeet had nice boobs, so he got alpha killed.. The second time he stole a cookie from Harios, and everyone knows you cant ever do that.. The third time he tried to enter the HQ door to the grid to borealis, but when it looked like it wasnt working he decieded to terminate.. And now this threehundredtwentyfourth time he recieved an aimed shot from Naefen.. what a day for poor Remiks.

In meanwhile Harios admitted to Naefen he had eaten the cookies, but only because an alien was eating them.. Remiks send Harios a /tell "Hey arent you ganna kill naefen for what he did to me, im your best friend you should back me up!!"

"Naefen?" Harios asked.. "Yes Harios.. fool..." Naefen replyéd.. "I have to kill you"
    [Disciples of Omni-Tek] Sothem: wtf why did stor get along with that gimp ma
    [Disciples of Omni-Tek] Sothem: sorry with the gimpest ma
    [Disciples of Omni-Tek] Sothem: sorry with the gimpest rk2 player

It took me six months 212-213

TSUKTS! I THINK YOU'RE A SILLY GOOSE!

I DO CYBOR WITH TROX' FOR FREE

((lmao you guys are even wackier than I thought))

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats

sweet rem

like a statue staring into oblivion like nothing was happing around him countash was staring at the fish tank. even tho he heard mumbles from who he always called kids in the main room. something about cookies and other uninteresting stuff.

I channeled lifeblood to to heal the wounds that F***** of a agent gave me in belial forrest. didnt even get to see who he was, but i knew it was a clammie. the bullet i struggeled hard to get out of my chest had clan markings all over it. luckily it only straifed the heart. or else it would have been the end.

how many more bullets can this cursed materia of a body take?
    how many more bullets will be locked inside this body cause the lack of surgery knowledge?
    how much longer will it take to settle the peace from the rebellion in the North?
    When can i start to carry boxes from position "A" to position "B" again?

Even tho Countash didnt notice, there where no fish in front of him. somehow they didnt like his presence. did anyone like his presence?

when is the next tower defence? or alien defence? Guess ill be standing here till my Com. Link transmitter lets me know.
    since i Dont need food...
    Since i am only a materia...
    I will be standing here...

Till Omni Tek Needs my assistance...
    Man or Machine???

Disciples of Omni-Tek

Depressive... very depressive.. lol

The City in Coast of Peace saw a lot of traffic this day. Yalmahas in every shape an color flew in every direction high up there between the buildings. People on ground going about theyre everyday business.
    Naefen stopped at a corner as he heard someone curse loudly. There were three of them standing, quite angrily looking at a man sitting on a bench.

"If you throw one more stone I swear Ill kick your ass!!" One of them pointed at the man on the bench.
    The three persons standing were all clanners.
    The man sitting on the bench was Tsukts. He was laughing at them. The guy sure as he** had a strange sense of humour.
    Naefen figured it was best to pass them by.
    "Good morning." He greeted them all then went on.
    "Good morning the three of them answered back." As they turned a stone hit one of them in the neck.

"I told you I was gonn.........!!" The clanner turned to where Tsukts had been sitting. But Tsukts was already halfway to the city limits. All they could hear was some crazy laughing moving further and further away.
    Naefen couldnt help but smile a little to himself.

Walking through a organisational city was like walking through a concrete jungle. You could find everything inside a city like this. On a sunny day, like it was this day, the city was a marvel to look upon. This was Naefen`s only agenda this day. It was a beautiful day and he wanted to make the best of it. When he had walked like this for a couple of hours he started to feel a bit thirsty and so he headed for the Disciples bar. No other place on RubiKa served Naefen favourite drink and he almost couldnt wait to put the glass to hes mouth again.

He saw someone sitting in one of the comfortable chairs around the bar and after having ordered hes drink he walked over and sat down aswell.

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats

Me throwing Stones at clanners? That's the best you can do?

lol

(( No, but thats what I picture yo doing on your sparetime))

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats

Quote Originally Posted by Naefen
    (( No, but thats what I picture yo doing on your sparetime))
    i cant even use the words on the forums on what i think he is doing

[220/22/01] Desperad0 - Enforcer
    [220/20/59] Minidesp - Agent

((Getting in touch with himself?))
    Tykahndriuss 220/27 Enforcer Crap Equip
    Have you seen my stapler?
    Former Tank Monkey of CCI, DF, HUGE inc., Adrastus II - RK2

I kinda wanna avoid Tsu in his spare time..
    Me = sexy trox and will stay at safe range.

Countash wore that disgruntled expression on hes face like he always did. As Naefen sat down at his table he nodded to him.

"You enjoying the nice weather today eh?" Naefen said smilingly as he took a sip from hes drink.

"Nope.... just drinkin..." Countash replied dryly.

Naefen had gotten used to this grumpy Atrox a long time ago back in recruit school. Naefen had been the troublemaker and Countash had cleaned up hes mess. Rarely had Naefen seen him smile. The only time Countash had laughed was when someone shot at him or sunk theyre blades or teeth into him. He was scary. And an extremely good friend to have.

Naefen just nodded and smiled at Countash`s dry reply.
    "So, what you been doing these last few days Count? I havent seen you around lately?"

"Shadowlands. Been killin Hecklers and Angels." He replied with what seemed a smile. Naefen knew it was only a twitch Countash got everytime he mentioned Hecklers. He really hated them. Not any average hate but the way you really really hate someone. Like a mother-in-law kind of hate.

"I see they took a lump off your armor aswell eh?" Naefen pointed to Countash`s breastplate with was torn on the left side.

"Yes." Countash replied......

They sat there for some time in silence and when Naefen rose to walk away Countash spoke again.

"Naef... let me know when its going down ok."

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats

As Naefen started walking towards the HQ again he couldnt help but wonder why so many was so eager to see some "action". On this planet it seemed not one were running away from a fight. As soon as news of something happening that involved some sort of violence people would storm into that area.
    Guess thats what you get from having thousands upon thousands of wannabe heroes with resurection to back them up.
    -People should start looking over theyre shoulders instead of running straight into the thicket.-

On the stairs of the massive HQ Naefen saw that Lyci, Hameleon and Theylron had gathered to catch some sun while they had the chance. It really was a wonderful day. Naefen swung by them and asked a few questions about what they were up to. At first it seemed they were frightened he would tell them to armor up and go kill something, or someone, but after a short while they understood this was not the case at all.
    Theylron handed Naefen a cold beer and the four of them sat there for a long time. It felt good to not wear armor and carry a rifle on your shoulder all the time. Before they knew it the suns went down. A new day was aproaching and so they each went to theyre own.

Naefen didnt feel like calling it the day just yet and so once inside the HQ he set course for the restaurant/bar area. He had been there all to rarely.
    In the corner Harios and Remiks was playing some sort of card game. It looked like they were playing over cookies and as it seemed right now Harios was loosing. No way this would end good....

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats

Seeing that Remiks and Harios was deeply set into theyre game Naefen instead walked over to a table closer to the bar where Jonnyz was sitting. The two of them had done a lot together and had grown a solid friendship over the years.

"Hey Naef! How nice to see youve found your way to this waterhole tonight!" Jonnyz said slightly loud. Naefen would guess he had spent the most of this peaceful day in here.

"Where else? It is the damn finest looking bar on Rubi Ka isnt it?" Naefen replied cheerfully. This could be a long night indeed.

Jonnyz poured a glass and handed it to Naefen.
    "You know. I noticed something very strange the other day Naef.... I was flying through Tir and the most peculiar thing struck me." Jonnyz said in a loud voice but looked around as if this was some sort of secret.

"Struck you! How do you mean? An attack?" Naefen looked at him conserned.

"No! Not an attack. I was looking down at the clanners in Tir and I noticed something about them that I find outright repulsing! I think Im gonna have to report this to Mr.Ross himself Naefen. Im not kidding!" Jonnyz went on.

"Well what did you see damnit?? Im curious." Naefen almost started laughing.

"Most clanner women wear lighter clothing than Omni women Naefen. I mean with all of Omni Tek`s credits you would think they could affiord some kind of female armor thats shows some skin atleast!!??" He continued and started laughing.

After a short hand to hand fight over lost cookies Remiks and Harios joined them at theyre table and they started talking and drinking all four of them. Mostly the latter. The bartender sure would have hes work cut out for him the next morning. The place was a mess when Naefen left and he thought chanses were great that it would be worse before Harios left.

Naefen took the elevator that lead to hes floor. He felt slightly woozy and as he aproached the door he made a silent prayer the aliens would sleep long this morning. They had to have some pity after all.

As he entered hes appartment he immediately saw it was not like he had left it. On the middle of the floor a table was set with holographic candlelights on it. The whole room smelled from the luxurious seafood and the expensive wine there to. The light was dim.

"Still here eh?" He spoke into the room.

She had been on the balcony and now she glided into the room. Dressed in a white silk dress, high black heels and the jewelry Naefen had found for her in Shadowlands. It had cost a fortune to have them cut and made into those pieces she wore today and Naefen still wondered if she was worth it.
    Last edited by Naefen; Jan 18th, 2005 at 21:02:52.

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats

Tuesday mid-day.
    Bronto Burger stand.
    Newland.

"NAEF!!!"

"NAEFEN HEY YOU DEAF MAN?!?!"

About 90% of the people outside the main gates of Newland City turned theyre heads towards the Bronto`s.

Naefen couldnt exactly see the one screaming hes name but he headed that direction anyways.
    It was Thrimel.
    -Damnit.- Was the only word running through Naefens head.

Both the Opifex males smiled warmly to eachother as they shook hands and seated themselfs. Thrimel was halfway through some huge disgustingly greased piece of meat and he gestured for Naefen to sit beside him on the benches.
    Thrimels eyes glittered with mischief while Naefens hinted of warnings.
    Hes warnings would do no good on Thrimel.

"So Naefen old boy..... what were you doing walking so casually into NLC with that Neutral lassy some hour ago??" Thrimel spoke quite loud. Atleast Naefen thought so.

"Why dont you shout it out to the entire planet eh? You saw nothing understand?" Naefen tried hes somewhat threatening voice. It had no affect.

"Relax Naefen.... You know me dont you? Im not gonna say anything about nothing. All I ask is that you tell me all about it. Have to be juicy since you hitting me with the "evil eye" and all." Thrimel whispered now but the grin on hes face almost touched both hes earlobes.

The two of them moved towards Borealis while Naefen explained the situation to Thrimel. At arrival Thrimel threw a nano on both of them witch increased theyre speed greatly and they ran out of Borealis.
    They reached a nice spot where a couple of stones were suiting to sit on.
    "This is far enough Thrimel. Ill never get used to run the way you do. I think I must have a thousand insects in my mouth."

"Yeah you almost hit that tree over there aswell dont think I didnt see." Thrimel laughed out loud.

They both sat down and took a couple of deep breaths. Naefen looked over at Thrimel. It made him wonder. The thing about Thrimel was that no one really knew what drove the man. He had served the Disciples for a long time now. Nearly as long as Naefen had and he had seen changes come and go. He had experienced ups and down. It had never slowed him down. He was a driving force you could always reckon with and he would turn a grey day into the purest sunshine. By presence only.
    Naefen leaned forward and coughed a little.

"Thrimel... you do understand how important it is that no one else hears about this dont you?"

Thrimel let out a little cough of hes own but it slid over to be a short laugh.
    "Naef not only is she a neutral shes a..."

"I know." Naefen interupted him.

"Her parents.... theyre the..."

"I know!" Naefen interupted him again.

"If they find out they can start a fu...."

"I KNOW THRIMEL!!!........................ I know all this but I dont think I care. Shes could be valuable. Valuable to the corporation. Valuable to the organisation..... And, valuable......to......me."
    Naefens head slipped into hes hands. He could hear Thrimel laughing.

"Your gonna get burned Naefen...... Heck even I could be burned just for knowing." Thrimels laugh stopped for a second before it went on. This time even more wholeheartedly than before.

"Your mad Thrimel. No doubt." Then they both burst into laughter. It was a long time since Naefen had laughed like that.
    Last edited by Naefen; Jan 20th, 2005 at 21:00:25.

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast