Thread: New bug with calm and outdoor mobs

New bug with calm and outdoor mobs

Out playing with shades today, and calmed a few that came charging in on me. Now, before, the outdoors mobs that attacked you(ran towards you) when you calmed, would keep following you around(would seem so in the client, the server would keep track of them as standing still).. they dont do that anymore, and that is good.
    However, now, if you have your bots break calm, they oddly enough follow you after the calm is broken. And this seems to be happening serverside too. So basically.. what happens to me is this..
    Mob charges me, i calm it. then my pets finish off the current mob they are fighting, and i walk away from the calmed pet, and send pets on that one. Then the calmed mob at once starts running towards me(while fighting my pets) and runs straight up to me, and stays there, fighting my pets. If i walk around.. the mob follows me.
    Now this is REALLY annoying, cause when fighting melee mobs, they have a WAY higher chance to switch to you if you are actually in range to hit at, also, i dont like having a fight happen 0.2 cm from my viewscreen.. i like to see whats going on.

So please get this fixed.

(This happened to me in GTC, fighting shades up in the desert there. And it happened to me 5-6 times, every time i calmed adds and sent pets on it.)

another calm bug

Ive had a bug with the new adv nano friend of the wild (area mez) its cast successfully and sometimes some of the mobs are calmed but still attack when i attack one of the mobs fair enough i think graphic error the calm didnt work so i move away from the calmed group and the attacking mobs dont follow. They still have the mez aura around them and are still trying to attack me but are acting like they are rooted.
    Member of First Light (EG)

Owner of the Thong of Power

TEH SEXXAY SEXXAY AVEDTU..ADVTERN...ANDEVTURE...EXPLORER