Thread: Omni Quick Response Force - RK2

Omni Quick Response Force - RK2

Omni Quick Response Group has been around for a while, most of us are other guild members who finally got sick of bickering on channels, dealing with what we would consider bad leadership and questionable organisational tactics, so we formed the guild.
    Up until now it has been invite only, this was so most of the members are friends ingame, and anyone invited to the guild has had a strict interview process. However, we wish to increase our playerbase significantly so we can further participate in events, raids and just having a few xp groups out there.

Basic Idea: Heavy Roleplaying, Firm Family Values, and ALWAYS good Organisation dealings.

This is our Roleplaying Mission Statement which can be view on our site:

Omni-Tek Quick Response Force is a strategic, multi-purpose force capable of rapid response to various contingencies around the Planet.. This highly-skilled Force is trained in unconventional warfare, foreign internal defense, direct action, special reconnaissance, combating terrorism, information operations and counter-proliferation. They operate in urban, jungle, desert, mountain, maritime and arctic environments and are sometimes called on to survive for months at a time behind enemy lines. But
    their missions arent just related to combat. The Quick Response
    Force are diplomats and teachers who are trained in foreign languages and are called on to teach military skills to people around the planet. The Q.R.F also support global humanitarian relief efforts.

Omni-Tek Quick Response Force candidates must be mature and self-motivated; open and humble; and better conditioned physically and emotionally than the average person.

Our current requirements to join are levels 20+, be a good standing citizen of omni-tek, and willing to follow the values and rules of the organisation listed under the rules section of the webpage.
    Kizzim - Agent RK2
    Omni Quick Response Force

"Some people call me a Troll, I see myself as Denial of Service to idiots."

"The object of War is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his."

shameless bump :P
    Kizzim - Agent RK2
    Omni Quick Response Force

"Some people call me a Troll, I see myself as Denial of Service to idiots."

"The object of War is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his."