Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Introducing Project NEAMO

Jenny looked at the transcript from Sembly. She frowned and read through it again. "Militarybot? Mercury Dragons?" She flipped through the pages of the report, not understanding why it said what it said. "Why would they dock to Sembly?" she mumbled.

Briskly walking over the hall in the small clan's headquarters, she tapped the communication system, scrolled to Kotts' name and sent a message to him to check up on it. She then sat down and tapped out a short letter to Commander Pourier in Mercury Dragons.

To: Commander Sisterclamp Pourier
    Subject: AI interaction

Hello Commander,

I was going over some of the batch logs from the AI today and a name caught my eye. It was rather by accident that I saw it at all. It seems that the AI of Mercury Dragons, Militarybot, has been connecting itself to my clans AI, Sembly. They were not connected for a very long time, merely a few seonds before disengagement, but logs show that Sembly had a malicious shutdown in the middle of this contact. May I ask what the purpose of this connection was and why Mercury Dragons would search Sembly's directories?

Regards,

J. Godfray

She read through it and sent it along.

[Posted as Christopher "Xelger" Junior]

Christopher sat at his desk, and no it wouldn't be where you think you'd find your regular Lawyer/Bureaucrat/Private Investigator, well, maybe the P.I.
    His workshop was still cluttered with cardboard boxes filled with his stuff, papers mostly, yet some tools for cyborg construction work aswell.

He held a ring between two fingers. No, not a wedding nor engagement ring. The ring had some more importance than a symbol of unity.

His comlink bleeped, laying the ring down carefully on the desk, he picked it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tussa
    "Chris. Need you. RUR turned it around and claims we're responsible, the bastards. Call me as soon as you can. I hope you can lock Sigma in for this."
    He looked from his com to the ring again.

"Sugar buns?" The voice came from his comlink, calm, yet a sinister undertone.
    "Sigma..." Chris sighed. "Won't you ever give it a rest?"
    "Tell her I said hi." The voice chuckled. "No wait.. Tell her I said, die." The voice cackled manicly.
    Chris frowned and laid the ring on the containment component, and the voice silenced. Packing up some papers in his briefcase and slung on his overcoat, Christopher left his apartment, whispering to himself.

"On my way, Jen"
    Last edited by Cham; Mar 1st, 2005 at 15:04:23.
    ~Trolls~
    Malcom "Chamaelo" Ashwell - Ex-Immortal.
    Vanguard Adriaan "Demongun" Blackwind - Hermit.
    Jawquez "Jawalooc" Loocazt - Bounty Hunter.
    Michael "Mirkle" Kreble - Creep.
    Christopher "Xelger" Junior - Coffee Maker.

Child Of The Omni - The Boy With The Kitten - Sleepless - The Storm/Breathe - Terminal

"You've just got to keep writing, if that's what makes you happy,
    even when there is no indication anyone is actually reading your work." - Savoy

Public statement from Assembly HQ

AD Wailing Wastes oil spill

The last few days, Assembly has been blamed for a large oil spill in Wailing Wastes. The accuser is RUR, an Omni-Tek engineering company. These accusations are of course ridiculous. Assembly has no involvement in this spill, but because we were the ones who discovered it and confronted RUR about it, they are trying to pin the blame on us.

In the end of January, Jenae Godfray, president of Assembly, accidentally stumbled over a large oil spill, in the Duhndur desert area in Wailing Wastes, contaminated with what later proved to be xeno-enhanced motor oil. The site was deserted, save for several specimens of the local wildlife, covered in the green, slick oil. Most were dead. There were no signs of warning, no oil-production tools and no other signs of who were responsible. Instead, there were traces of recent placements of equipment, heavy loads being moved around in the desert and human activity. In fact, the area was almost completely clean of signs that could identify the responsible people, except a single item, a small robot part later identified as a QPT, one of the trademark items from RUR.

During investigation, the oil was identified as robot motor oil including synthesized alien technology, otherwise called xeno-oil. Cross references pointed in the direction of a project called NEAMO under development by RUR. Further investigation continued and it was revealed that RUR went against strict orders from their superiors in Omni-Tek to discontinue the research, pending security measures. In a statement on January 10th RUR acknowledges that they have not gotten planning permission and the appropriate licences from Omni-Admin.

Assembly contacted RUR and asked that they approach their clan shareholders and explain to them that the shares would be pulled back. We asked this because it would be in the best interest of the clans, as Omni-Admin investigation and responsibility would surely bear down on this case. We did not ask anything else, nor did we promise that the case would be ‘hushed down’ as RUR claims. Voice logs from the short meeting confirm this.

RUR now claims the disaster was an accident, but if that is true, how can it be that there were no personnel on the site? The spill was witnessed by many people, also of people outside Assembly. Disclosed documents even confirm that RUR knew about the environmental disaster caused by their unsanctioned, undocumented and insecure facility in Wailing Wastes. The evidence is clear on this.

At the press conference, RUR claimed they would take 'volunteers' to clean up the mess. How come this wasn't brought forth when the spill happened in the first place? Present the conference were also Omni-Pol, who asked three of the Assembly members to come with them for 'questioning'. An interrogation that ended in gunning down two clansmen who came to ensure that justice was being upheld. How is that for terror? Who holds the violent hand here? RUR and Omni-Pol or Assembly?

That some clans wish to continue their support of this company must stand to their responsibility and so must RUR, without throwing out false accusations of sabotage. Assembly does not have the personnel, equipment, ability or interest in causing damage to the fragile environment in the Duhndur desert in Wailing Wastes. The accusations are fruitless and ridiculous and is of course groundless.

Jenae "Tussa" Godfray is wanted by Omni-Pol for an attack against an officer.

Citizens are cautioned to take no action (except calling Omni-Pol) regarding this individual.

If you know the whereabouts of, or any information regarding, Jenae "Tussa" Godfray, contact Omni-Pol IMMEDIATELY. Take no other action.
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

Trybes sat back in his chair and what the morning news grid feeds, most were just boring statistics of casualties from the Kyr'Ozch invasion a few tid bits on stocks and weather reports that were never accurate. The feed almost got to the comics section when the image of a cute redhead flashed across his monitor, her image was framed within a wanted poster; apparently this cute specimen had assaulted an Omni-Pol officer (something even he hasn't done in awhile) and was an accused ringleader in a chemical spill somewhere in the boondocks of the north. The feed finally made it to the comics sections, that silly Marmaduke, getting into trouble as always. Trybes shoved the image of the big red dog out of his mind and started paying attention for once.
    "Stop feed." He said aloud, leaning closer to the monitor. "Computer, go back to the last news feed please." The computer chirped a response and clicked back to the image of Jenae Godfrey.
    Something about this woman seemed familiar to him. "Computer, run a search in my private logs for any redhead I may have brought home or archived pictures of in the past year."
    "Processing... search matched.... 15,000 entries found..."
    Trybes frowned. "That's a bit too many... narrow search for redheaded clanners then."
    "100 entries found."
    "Oh come on now... it can't be that many." Trybes cursed at the computer, smacking the corner of the monitor. "Search again damn you!"
    "Processing... 100 entries found."
    Trybes scratches the top of his head racking his brain in thought. "Okay, computer. Compare the image in the latest news feed with any of my personal logs."
    "One match…access. Yes/No?"
    Trybes took a sip of coffee and leaned back in his chair. "Please do computer." The computer hummed briefly and opened an image of Trybes standing on the front steps of Baboons with Ms. Godfrey leaning in to kiss him. Now he remembered, the young clanner girl with the hots for him. So this is what she was up to nowadays, he glanced through her files muttering to himself. "Family not native to Rubi-Ka... yadda yadda... leader of some militant group called Assembly... yadda yadda.. filthy rich." His eyes lit up like candles catching the Christmas tree on fire.
    "Computer, get me in contact with this Ms. Godfrey!" Trybes sat up in the chair, putting his coffee down and slicking back his topknot.
    "The person you are trying to reach is outside your calling plan, extra charges will be in effect. Shall I continue?"
    Trybes slipped on his dark shades and checked his teeth for imperfections in the mirror. "We can't have that now... computer, arrange it so this call is billed to her service and not mine. Discreetly of course."
    There was a brief silence while the computer placed the call, before to long the redhead's image appeared on his screen. "What?! Who is this?!" She spat.
    Trybes grinned "Hello there Darlin'. Have I got a deal for you."

Quote Originally Posted by Virta
    Jenae "Tussa" Godfray is wanted by Omni-Pol for an attack against an officer.

Citizens are cautioned to take no action (except calling Omni-Pol) regarding this individual.

If you know the whereabouts of, or any information regarding, Jenae "Tussa" Godfray, contact Omni-Pol IMMEDIATELY. Take no other action.
    Oh is that so?

Well I think charges should be placed against you for the assault of clans people when you promised safety.

But wait what am I thinking Omni-Pol never keeps there word do they?

~Bloudless
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

Quote Originally Posted by alto
    Oh is that so?

Well I think charges should be placed against you for the assault of clans people when you promised safety.

~Bloudless
    And you are basing this claim on what?

I assure you the safety of Assembly members was our highest concern until they refused to co-operate and attacked our officers.

The other two intruders were shot after failed attempts to remove them from the area otherwise.
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

You seem to forget, engi-boy, that we don't *need* to obey. We don't answer to you, just as little as any other non-OT personnel do. We are not employees of your corporation. In the north, and at the very least to Assembly, Omni-Pol isn't recognised as the law. That we followed you and agreed to answer questions was our choice, as we wanted to hand in the copies of the evidence we hold, so Omni-Tek justice could be done on Omni-Tek companies that answer to you. Just like you acknowledged was your job when I asked you personally. Why I actually thought you'd follow your own law is beyond me. Teaches me a lesson, doesn't it?

What happened instead was that you locked us up in cells, then accused us of terrorist acts. You even tried to turn it against us. When people came to the location, the Assembly legals handler among them, you simply gunned them down, before you let us leave the premises.

Don't expect Assembly or me personally to "give up" or acknowledge any of your lies, cop.

Never fear, Clanners. We at Devil's Advocate are on the job and working on a solution for the oil spill. We are currently conducting tests using Leets and will let you know the results soon.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Well, using proven scientific test we've proven that leets absorb more then say the common clanner. These test were of course conducted by our resident clan expert Nevver in a controlled enviroment, that is to say we dunked both the leet and the clanner in a tub of oil and found the leet absorbed 10% more.
    Of course we were a bit sceptical so we did the test a few times to make sure the clanners were not cheating.

Expect a press release shortly after we meet with R.U.R. officals to arrange a business deal.

The silken voice of the opifex man came out of the comlink. She hadn’t recognized him at first, but it didn’t take long before he had reminded her. He was that slick Omni-Tek martial artist. He had noticed her flying through Omni-Ent more than six months ago, the same that had tricked her outside Baboons. She couldn’t believe how stupid she had been, so desperate for that metallic hood. ‘How pathetic…I wanted a *thing* so badly that I stooped to that level…’ She sighed, and then frowned as the annoyance built itself up again.

So smooth...it was obvious that the man was used to getting his way with women, but it was simply a deterrent on her. Not to mention that he was an Omni-Tek employee, and even one of those Devils Advocates. If she never saw him again, it would be too soon. Too bad he didn’t understand it like that. Their comlink conversations were quite monotonous. He would call her and suggest they meet, talk, deal, have dinner, do business, go out together or even that he would help in the RUR and now Omni-Pol case. She would refuse blankly on all points. Thinking of him sent shivers up her spine, and it wasn’t the nice kind. Why oh why did she attract all the loonies in the world? And why oh why didn't she just ignore his voice pattern already?

Grumbling, she closed the connection, after yet another time refusing his ‘help’ or invitation to a date

While keeping up with the oil spill crisis, RUR's AI Xerves has intercepted this transmission from a member of the Nanomage Liberation Front:

To: TAF/ARG Members
    Re: R.U.R.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brothers and Noblemages:

A day has come where we will make the people of this planet tremble in fear!

With permission from High Lord Skincrawler it is open season on the R.U.R. for the dumping of many tons of toxic oil into the Wailing Waste area.

They had there chance to come clean about it, they had there chance to answer for there crimes when I asked for a boycott but no they want to sugar coat things and twist words.

NO MORE!

As of now all members of TAF and ARG are here by ordered to destroy anything in holdings of the R.U.R.! I want bank accounts hacked, warehouse burned to the ground, members terrorized, towers ripped from the ground, bots melted to slag... I don't care what it takes or what you do but I want them to know that we are not some pushovers. Hell you see Dabblez Yalm, I think it's time for a new paint job.. Maybe some nice NLF graffitee all over it would pretty it up some.. *grins*

Protect this planet, as Toxic waste kills the planet just as mining it will kill us. This is the same thing my family for if the planet is polluted what effect will that have on the notum and us?

TILL ALL ARE FREE!!

~Iron

RUR's security department is now on full alert and all company members are advised to be on their guard. Any acts of terrorism from either the NLF, TAF, and ARG on RUR property will not be tolerated and WILL be responded with deadly force. RUR Security also asks for Omni-Pol to investigate this matter as soon as possible.
    - Draco Strife
    Security Guard, Rubi-ka Universal Robots

R.U.R. - Insane Robots at Insane Prices!

*Bloudless set the final charge*

Increased security... *snicker*

*Bloudless looks around at the lack of personal and lights then fades into the shadows surrounding the building and out onto the hillside*

*typing into Data-Pad* General Ironox primer set. Orders?

*Blinking relpy* Waste it!

*Loud roaring explosion takes out a R.U.R. Holdings warehouse outside Safe Haventown in Upper Stret East Bank*

Ooops I did it again...

~Bloudless

Usually when legaron would pass through Tir after not being there for a while he would take some time to walk through the city he now had called his home. This time on the other hand there was business to be dealt off first before he could go off and enjoy himself. He flew his yalmaha around the up on the yalmaha platform specialy designed for visitors of Truth Tower. He parked his yalmaha and walked towards the door with a fast pace. He held his hand in front of the Identifier and it bleeped.

[AI]: Goodday. Please state your name, alias and business.
    [Kya]: Kyarash Davoudi, alias Legaron, Keeper of Clan Assembly. I wanted to check if miss Godfray is here..

The AI's buttuns coloured up as it bleeped some more.

[AI]: Miss godfray is not in at the moment. Do you have an appointment or do you wish to make one?
    [Kya]: *chuckles*...make an appointment with jen..? eh..
    [AI]: Please state the day and time of your app...
    [Kya]: No no! wait...no appoinment...thank you, that will be all.
    [AI]: Appointment cancelled. Have a nice day.

Legaron scratched the back of his head and stepped into his yalm. He then flew through one of the whompas again to get to Old Athens. From there on he directly took the grid to their home city. He walked into the big HeadQuarters trying not to be too amazed by how it had changed in the time that he had been away. He walked into the conference room to see one seat taken.
    Jen...

[Kya]: My mision has finished...Not a lot of people ere eh?
    [Jen]: Nu'uh. How are you? Its nice seeing you again in full glory.
    [Kya]: Im alright...but...how are you...really?
    [Jen]: We've had hard times...we're having hard times...
    [Kya]: Whatever it may be Jen, as you always say...well figure something out.
    [Jen]: Yea..

She smiles for a brief moment when watching Kyarash in front of her.

[Jen]: Im glad to have you back.
    [Kya]: Im glad to be back. My new mission?
    [Jen]: Yes...you need to contact two clan RUR shareholders for me...
    My title Keeper. My mind on my grind. Assembly's my heart. They shine when I shine.

Kyarash "Legaron" Davoudi
    Keeper of Assembly

"Seen through human experience there are as many worlds as there are humans. Understanding that the word "human" defines a point in eternity and not a seperate reality is the begining of knowing"

It was really good to see Kya again. The big atrox, the Keeper of Assembly and a trusted friend of hers was towering in the meeting room in their headquarters. It had been a while now. He'd been dispatched down south for intel and a mapping assignment. It had taken much longer than anyone had thought, but safety came first. At anyrate, he was home again now. they had talked for a while and she had told him about the new assignment.

Following their meeting, Jenny went outside, walked over the rural bridge and strolled over to the cafe by the road. Their town was small and very beautiful, built in a lovely area in Stret West, with freshening springs close by and a quietness she didn't often find anywhere else these days.

Sitting down, she waited for an applicant to come. They had agreed on a short meeting for inital talks and during their conversation, she was positively surprised, hoping he would apply to join their crew.

'So much to do these days' she thought as she waved goodbye. 'It's like the old days. I wonder if it's soon time to rekindle.' The inital interview had taken a good hour and both Cord and Kotts had stopped by. The tone of the conversation among the four of them had been relaxed and quiet. At last she had excused herself, having to leave to pick up a packet in Newland. She flew hastily to Borealis and walked through the whompah to Newland City. Waiting at the Bronto Burger, she smiled, thinking of the last time she was there, only a couple of days ago, for the RUR press conference. "The nerve of those" ..she mumbled, but before she could finish the line, a voice shouted from the rooftop next to the tables.

"Don't move, Godfray!" She recognised that voice. Engi-boy, she called him, the police officer from Omni-Pol. Turning her head up towards the ledge, she saw him swing over the edge and land smoothly, albeit with a deep thump. He jogged towards her and to each of her sides came other Omni-Pol officers. "What's the meaning of this?" she asked, brow furrowing and annoyance growing. He told her she was under arrest. He told her to be quiet. He told her to come with them. There was a different ring to his tone now, and even though she protested loudly, she knew it wouldn't help. He was deadly serious.

She barely managed to send a message to the Assembly channel, feebly alerting the guys. 'Pols. Guys, th-..' was all she managed to say before Virta snatched the comlink from her. They took her to ICC through the Newland whompah. Thoghts rushed through her head. How to escape, how to get out of this mess she was in. She didn't fear them, she just got angry. Sure, she'd heard stories about what Omni-Pol did to prisoners, but they wouldn't...they couldn't.

The officers met another person, clad in the dark, brooding Omni-AF armor. He presented himself as 'Smith', but there was something about his voice she recognised. At the same time, one of the Omni-Pol officers was tugging at her, fuelling her anger and hostility. She sneered at officer Ghest, as Virta Engi-boy called him, kicked after his shin and slapped his hands away. Until the muzzle of a gun pointed directly at her head.

To the front and right of her, the commanding officer who she only knew as Michelle from the brief connection she had been able to build, stood talking to the 'Smith' guy again. His voice, the slick, smooth and convincing tone...it was him! The sleezebag! Gods...the lesser of two evils...Omni-Pol or that man.

For reasons unknown to her, he actually managed to convince them to hand her over to his custody. For that, she sent screaming agony through the Michelle-woman's head. 'Damn you...why are you doing this?' she thought. The man looked at her, his head tilted slightly to the side, then slapped a head band of some sort on her temples. "A neural dampener" he said, and she was sure he was smiling in the helmet. He had blocked her only defense. As he dragged her with him, nodding politely at the flustered Omni-Pol officers, she worried about how to get out of this mess.

The Pol’s had bought the disguise and the fake name; however it wouldn’t take them too long to realize that there was no General Smith in the Omni-Tek Air Force and there would be a large number of pissed officers looking for this clanner woman and opifex man in black armor. The girl was cursing at him and kicking at his heels rather unsuccessfully, she had better be worth all the trouble he’d gone for to get her away from the Pol.
    He stopped just outside the ICC headquarter building and removed the helmet. She peered at him with a fire of hatred wafting in her eyes. “You’ll fry for this scum!” She spat.
    Trybes could only smile. “Hey, I told you I’d be your knight in shining armor didn’t I? I think you should be thanking me for rescuing you.”
    “Rescuing me?! I didn’t ask or have any need for you to rescue me! Now let me go!”
    He chuckled. “I’m afraid I can’t do that just yet Darlin’. Omni-Pol isn’t stupid, once the figure out you’re not in actual official custody they’ll have every exit covered and your insurance clamped down tight. Right now I’m you’re only option.”
    She kicked at him again. “Why do I feel I’m safer with them then you?”
    He yanked on the chain that was linked to her handcuffs, sending her stumbling towards him. “Trust me, I’m only doing this for your own good.” He started walking to the west pulling his damsel in distress with him.
    “I demand that you let me go you slime!”
    “I told you I can’t do that, not just yet. Now come on, I’ve got to get you to the safe house before security gets too tight for me to move around freely with you.”
    “And if I try to escape?” She tilted her head with a devilish smile.
    Trybes stopped and turned around to her. “Well you could try, but I should warn you that neural dampener I’ve placed on you will turn you into a vegetable if you get to far from me.” His smile grew as hers vanished. “I hope you like wine, I had the bar at Baboon’s stocked with the finest known to man.”

He lead her into the back room of the Baboon’s nightclub and removed her cuffs, she instantly fought her way away from him. “Make yourself at home, I’ve alerted the staff to treat you kindly so if there is anything you need just let them know.”
    “I want to go home, pig!” She spat on the carpet and folded her arms.
    “Anything besides that they can provide for you. Like I said, this is only for a short time until things calm down and it’s safe for you to return. For now, you’re my guest.”
    “Don’t you mean prisoner?”
    Trybes laughed, wiping away a tear. “You’re mistaken Darlin’. I’m helping you.”
    Jenae stomped over to the couch and sat down, pulling her legs under her. “I don’t see how kidnapping me is helping me.”
    “I must insist that I haven’t kidnapped you, in due time you’ll see what I’m doing her is beneficial to us both. Now, is there anything I can get you before I leave?”
    She narrowed er eyes in focus of him. “You in hell?”
    “Well I’m not dead quite yet Darlin’.” He turned and walked to the set of double doors. “Have a good nights sleep, I’ll make sure the music isn’t too loud for you.”
    He exited the room and programmed the computer to lock the door and mask her life signs from any scanners, the Atrox DJ was dancing in his booth playing some rather annoying dance tune for a small throng of teenagers. “Jack, make sure you play the music real loud so that my guest will be able to enjoy it twice as much.”
    The trox gave him a meaty thumbs up. “Sure thing Mr. Clyburn I’ll crank it up to eleventy!”
    Trybes patted the Atrox on the back with a grin and walked to the front exit, step one in his plans was complete.

*Xr slides from tree to tree*

May I ask what are you doing?

*whispering* Griff keep it down will you? I am not sure if this cloak I built will keep us off the sensors built around here.

*pssh* there is no sensor they have that you have not programed into me to search out and destroy

That's just it Griff they work on these things everyday, they have mad amounts of money and people to work and test things. I am not on that level... Now is it clear to the fence?

Scanning
    There are ground sensors 5 meters from the fence line..
    working
    Sensors are jammed

Ok lets do this then. I hope you don't think what I am doing is wrong.. Orders are orders and these people must pay for the wrong they do to my people...

I understand.. I just wish they would listen to you and the family.

Don't we all.. ok here we go..

*Xr gets to the fence surrounding the Bronto Ranch Breaks when the alarm goes off and the lights come on*

*sigh* I told you..

No time Xr sonics show many people and there bots in route

Well time for plan B..

Sir? is it wise?

*running teleporting program* Yes do it now!

*right as the program is finishing Griff throws a Flux Compression Generator high into the air*

*wham*

*a electromagnetic pulse flares out blacking out the area and leaving all the electronics and robots in the area a useless fried wreckage*

~Xreng467
    Last edited by alto; Mar 5th, 2005 at 00:38:52.

Legaron sat in his chair in their Headquarters' meeting room. He looked at their leaders empty chair for about 15 minutes without making a move. Pokerfaced he thought to himself how he could have allowed something like this to hapen. He had seen her that same day, in their headquarters. He had went out to gather Ingots to make the money needed for their cities maintenance. He remembered when he was by a canyon in Adonis with a strong team offing hecklers there was something that tickled his mind when he had just buffed up. A feeling similair to a short tap directly on ones brain and a sound like a fast scream wich had faded as fast as it had come. At the moment he had thought that it might have been the effect of the nanoformula flowing through his body. Later he came to the conclusion that it was just around the same time that Jen had made her last comm-link transmision to the rest of the crew.
    His eyes kept gazing at the empty seat until the hissing sound of the opening elevator door made him loose his focus. For a brief moment he had hoped that it would be Jen walking through that door.
    "Kotts" made his entry into the room and looked at Kyarash who nodded back to greet him. He looked at the empty seat again...
    Kotras sighed as he seated himself on the other side of the room.
    "You ok?" he asked. Legaron looked at the young fixer, forced a smile on his face and answered "Been better, but ya I'm alright."
    "What can we do..? Is there anything we can do with the resources and manpower that we have at the moment?"
    The atrox smirked "Theres a lot that we can do.With the intel ive brought back from my last assignment we can terrorise each and every Omni held city until they release her...we can make them wish they hadnt done this even without Assembly's full force...But..we won't..."
    The fixer frowned and looked at him in surprise. "...We won't...because..?"
    "There's something going on that we don't know about. Ive checked the scans for Omni-Pols prinsons...you checked the reports yourself, right?
    "Yeah, Ive been bugging that Saxon guy all day long, but he says he doesnt know a thing."
    Kya narrowed his eyes "Hmmm...I'll try to get a hold on that Engy. You carry on your work, try to contact the those two clan shareholders. Jen not being here shouldn't change our course of actions. We have to keep up our work."
    The fixer stood up from his chair and nodded as he entered the nano formula gridding him out.
    Kya thought to himself for a moment.

"Sembly..."
    "Dead and listening."

The keeper raised his eyebrow, but continiued thinking he misunderstood what sembly just said.

"Search all comm-link connections made by "Tussa" in the last 5 days."
    "Authorised personel only!" *§()$&§/$* "Unauthorised entry! Who are you!? Youre not one of them fixers are you!? Cheetoz!"
    "Hmmm...someone been touchin you eh sweety? Its alright...you can talk to me about it...you know I heartz ya!"

The AI stopped bleeping as if considering what to do.

"Yes..."
    "Sembly...I need you to listen carefully...Track down all comm-link interactions made by jen in the last 5 days. Can you do that for me?"
    "452"
    "Ehh...how many are known Clanners?"
    "430"
    "I see...How many are Neutral?"
    "13"
    "So that leaves how many Omnis?" [ Im atrox, sue me! ]
    "8"
    "Yes...Eh...no wait...thats 9 sweetheart...not 8."
    "8! Eight! Not nine, eight eight! Eight plus one is nine! One more! Eight plus one is nine! Unknown! Eight plus one unknown is nine! smith!9-1=8! Nine minus Clyburn equals eight! §)$/=Q"smith")§/!
    "Whoa...easy tiger...Im gonna have to let chris finish his work with you first. I dont understand what a Cly.."

The atrox paused...Clyburn...familiar...

Fixer!!!! no fixers nonononononon! Clyfixero01010001111§$(/§
    "Sembly, Shut down"

The bleeping stopped and silence entered the room once more.
    Hmmm.

"Lega-com. Save my last conversation with sembly. Highlight *Clyburn*"
    "Cached and saved
    My title Keeper. My mind on my grind. Assembly's my heart. They shine when I shine.

Kyarash "Legaron" Davoudi
    Keeper of Assembly

"Seen through human experience there are as many worlds as there are humans. Understanding that the word "human" defines a point in eternity and not a seperate reality is the begining of knowing"

Quote Originally Posted by Trybes
    Well, using proven scientific test we've proven that leets absorb more then say the common clanner. These test were of course conducted by our resident clan expert Nevver in a controlled enviroment, that is to say we dunked both the leet and the clanner in a tub of oil and found the leet absorbed 10% more.
    Of course we were a bit sceptical so we did the test a few times to make sure the clanners were not cheating.

Expect a press release shortly after we meet with R.U.R. officals to arrange a business deal.
    So funny ha ha ha...

Would you find this as funny if that waste was to show up in oh lets say Rome? Or Omni-Ent in that bar you have "arse shakers" or somthing like that?

Would that be funny? Maybe we should get some and dump it for you, see if you are still laughing then..

~Iron
    Last edited by alto; Mar 5th, 2005 at 01:09:39.

A demon grabbed her by the head, again. Looking deeply into her eyes, it's large sharp teeth seemed to stretch to the height of her vision. It's head folded backwards on itself. She couldn't scream... she never could. It forcefully pulled her head towards the opening.

She snapped back to the reality of the dust blowing against her face. "Feed us" the voices called to her, like an abysmal waterfall of blood raining down upon her. The nightmare always ended the same way. A childhood fear or perhaps a foreboding of her fate, it really didn't matter. Death would bring darkness, and darkness is the divinity.

"Leave me alone, I am focusing..." she halfheartedly commanded the spirits that plagued her. Surprisingly, there was only a murmur of cries - a subdued rambling of hunger from that which dwelled inside of her.

Dabbz had said that murder was "a little extreme..." but Sundai wondered if that was true. "I would have thought that cutting off the goathead's extremities, bit by bit, and letting her bleed to death would be extreme..." She giggled to herself as she thought of it. A melody of violence played in her mind and she lightly hummed along to it. "Yes, that would not be extreme like just stabbing her repeatedly, and perhaps her soul would give itself over freely to us with time... mmmmmm" she licked her lips as she thought of the tasty treat of torment that would soon be hers.

Dabbz had warned her that "Sentinels" may help defend the target. Weak leaders of the goatheads, Sundai reasoned. She had followed one named Gash1 and watched him "die". He had gone through a whompa in Omni-Ent, when he was "killed" by the guards. He had died fairly quickly, but just as quickly his body had disappeared, to be renewed by the technology she detested. Death was natural, bleeding was natural, reawakening was not natural. A tool that would destroy all by preventing the very cycle of natural life.

The spirits and the shadows would lead her to the prey, as they had done for her entire existence.

A scourge to be subdued.
    A spirit to savor.
    Blood to bind.
    Death unto desire.

"Tussa..." she quietly whispered into the dust.
    Last edited by Sundai; Mar 5th, 2005 at 02:47:05.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast