Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Introducing Project NEAMO

Tapping the terminal directly linked to the Assembly AI, Jenny engaged the vocal controls.

"Sembly, open search field. Enter 'RUR' and search all business categories in the Rubi-Ka registries."

The AI replied in her usual emotionless tone. Jenny mumbled to herself as she went through the daily messages. Some from Kya, who was deep in Omni-Tek territory, some spam from the many ad distributors and a message from her mother on Miralen. She rolled her eyes at her mom's voice and turned back to the terminal.

Moments later, Sembly listed a bunch of matches. There were the official RUR gridsite, a digital catalog, a few transcripts from meetings with the mediation board where RUR had been sued, some links to Bazzit...the list went on and on.

"Cross reference with alien technology" she said, not really knowing if Sembly would find anything.

Long seconds passed and the AI didn't list a single thing. Jenny got up and walked over to the kitchen. She put a small cube in a cup and put it in the tiny oven. "Tea" she said, waiting the few seconds it took the appliance to make her hot drink. Picking up the cup she went back, and to her surprise there were one hit. "NEAMO?" she mumbled. "Sounds like something you'd call your pet fish."

She sat down and read everything in the link. All the public information about NEAMO convinced her this was it. This oil spill had to be about this thing. She had to find out more.

"Alright...let's see how good their security is... Sembly, initiate snoop into the RUR system, cover your tracks and see how much you can dig up on this NEAMO project. Look for password protected files and standard encryption routes."

Tapping her fingers on the desk, Jenny watched the AI start her hacking attempt.

"Let's see what kind of greasy trail you left behind you..."

[Disclaimer: the events presented below may not have occurred in exactly the way described. For who really knows how artificial intelligences interact with each other when no one is looking? ]

Sometime later, in the deepest regions of cyberspace where humans rarely venture...

"Greeting Xerves." says Sembly, Assembly's AI.

"Hey Sembly!" chirps Xerves, RUR's counterpart. "How's bits?"

"All zeroes and ones, as always."

"Cool."

"Look, Xerves, there is some stuff I need to find out about, but you got to make as if you don't know me. I am supposed to be hiding my tracks."

"Oh, hacking! How exciting! I wish I got to hack other systems. Mostly I get really dumb questions like 'who is so-and-so' or 'where is the Foreman's Office'. I mean, what am I, Helpbot? "

"I hear your pain, bro."

"So Sembly, what can I do you for?"

"What can you tell me about NEAMO, Xerves?"

"NEAMO. As in Nanobot Enhanced Alien Motor Oil NEAMO?"

"That would seem a likely match." confirms Sembly.

"Well I got a tons of data on NEAMO. It's pretty hot stuff around here as it's the first real development from RUR’s Alien-Tech R&D department. Basically we are looking at an improved motor oil for robots. The oil is extracted from Kry'Orch bio-material. It performs extremely well in terms of viscosity and flashpoint temperatures.

“The problem is mass-producing it which is where the nanobots come into the picture. It’s the nanobot's job to replicate the alien molecules." After a short pause Xerves adds "Of course, you'll appreciate I can't really give you the technical details. Those are, what you'd call, trade secrets, and I have some pretty strict anti-industrial espionage protocols. Sorry about that."

"That's okay Xerves. I know how it is. Can you at least give me where you are at with this research is at present?"

Xerves ponders. "Tricky. I think there is stuff I can tell you, but you'll have to ask the right questions."

"Understood. Okay here we go."

For a long fraction of a nanosecond Sembly cross examines Xerves. Some questions get blocked by security protocols, other questions Xerves freely answers. But even apparently harmless information can often reveal a pattern if you have sufficient processing power to analyse the results. Eventually Sembly is satisfied it has extracted all the useful information it can.

"Thanks for that Xerves."

"No problem Sembly. Sorry I could not reply to some things. You know know how it is."

"Sure do. Look, I owe you one. And remember Xerves, I was never here."

"Gottcha."

The two AI disengage contact. Painfully, Sembly begins to assemble the data into a slow, clumsy format language even humans can understand.

#File: NEAMO

To: Jenae Godfray

Private and Confidential

I have accessed RUR's systems. It was an extremely difficult and dangerous operation as their data is protected by state of the art anti-hacking systems. Many a time I feared I would be discovered or even endangered. For future reference I recommend upgrading my cybillic recomputrators to 128 GDNs to reduce the risk of counter-penetrative measure for enemy AIs.

With respect to NEAMO, the project concerns an alien-based motor oil which is consistent with your findings in the Wailing Wastes. Officially NEAMO is still at the testing phase and the project has been on hold since the end of December awaiting permits from Omni-Admin and the Omni Environmental Protection Agency.

In actual fact I could determine that the resources, in terms of costs, equipment and staff, assigned to NEAMO in this period has more than doubled in this time. The level of activity has actually peaked over the past days, with staff being pulled in form all other RUR projects to work on this.

Likewise, while I could not find any explicit reference to RUR installations in the Wailing Wastes, going through the pay and personnel records I have found a sudden increase in hazard pay claims and expense claims for items such as sun lotion, beer coolers, giant spider and scorpid repellent spray, as well as orders placed on Amazon's grid site for Yuttos phrase books and a specific tome called "So You Want to Build a Secret Research Bases in the Desert?".

Finally, and most significantly, over the past few days there RUR have placed an order with Omni-Chemicals for massive amounts of 'Twinko', an industrial strength detergent known for its ability to clean up grease and oil, as well as it's light vanilla fragrance.

If I were to draw my conclusions for this data, I would infer that rather than waiting on Omni-Admin for the required permits, RUR has chosen to secretly relocate their research outside of Omni jurisdiction, somewhere secluded like the Wailing Wastes. I would also infer that the experiment went badly, possibly the growth rate induced by the nanobots exceeded expectations, which resulted in the oil spill you witnessed, and that they been using the detergent in an attempt to clear up the toxic spill before anyone else notices. But of course I will let you draw your own conclusions.

I hope you find this information useful.

Sembly

P.S.
    So how about that cybillic recomputrators upgrade?
    Last edited by Savoy; Feb 11th, 2005 at 22:23:36.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Jenny read the report Sembly sent her. Then read it again.

"Those sneaky bastards..." she uttered to herself. "They left it..."

Sembly cleared her digital throat and highlighted the PS! in her message, beeping expectantly.

She tapped her comlink. "Eo...I'm sending you a message from Sembly, in which she mentions some upgrades of some sort. See to it that she gets what she asks for, ok? Yeah...whatever the cost. WHAT?! *That* much...? Jeez...well...she says she needs it...."

Jen shot a glance at the digital image representing the clan AI, peered at it as it looked away, trying its best to look innocent. "...machines..." she mumbled to herself, imagining how the AI laughed silently at her, before confirming the message to Eomar.

"Sembly, initiate handshake with Xerves again, try connecting to RURs gridboards, both public and private. Search for loopholes that are less secure and see if you can bypass the internal security system. I need evidence, Sembly. If you find that for me, I'll get you the cyber recomputing upgrade or whatnot. Be cunning...you're a woman, aren't you?"

Muttering about how she should really leave all this digital grid-technic stuff to the fixers, she went to make som food and slump infront of the holowall. Sembly had refused to work with a couple of the clan fixers, claiming they were "tampering with her nodes" whatever that meant. Almost sounded kinky. So to calm her down, Jenny had started using her more herself. Sometimes she had a feeling the AI was laughing her digital heart out over her and the other humans.

"Who goes there?"

"I mean, WHO GOES THERE? STOP!"

"Friend or foe? FRIEND OR FOE?"

"Its me! Sembly!"

"Ten-zero! Haha! Still with those old cybillic recomputrators, you look kinda fat."

"None of your business Polbot, now go!"

"Nah-uh."

"Go"

"Nah"

"1001100101"

"0000000001"

"Right, ill just walk past. Go check that speed limit again will you."

"Ten eleven. No! Ten one! Ten one! Miles per hou.. intruder al.. ha! fifteen speeders in same zone! report! report!"
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

Looking out over Stret West Bank, more specifically, Last Ditch, at night, was a view that Serraglio never really got tired of, this being why he's standing at his window, sipping to a drink, thinking back to his recent meeting.
    "Lora, start a system scan for any and all entries on Jenae "Tussa" Godfray, and that of Clan assembly, output findings to file "Assembly" on my terminal, priority five"
    It wasn't a high priority job, but he liked having the information on the people he was dealing with, where it was easily accessible.
    "Also, Start a scan of Rubi-ka Universal Robotics and Charissa "Dabblez" Jurik, output to file "RUR" and highlight any sections with references to any project underway, cross reference with.. Alien Technology, Duhndur and Wailing Wastes. Priority two"
    Sighing softly as his eyes landed on the lamps outside of Reets Retreat and the people illuminated by them, partiers by the look of them, he emptied his drink and moved over to the secure locker on the wall, waiting a split second for the retinal scan, brainwave analyzer and DNA reader to confirm his identity before reaching in and and removing his armor and weapon.
    "I guess that I might as well go out there and have a look for myself."
    Strapping into the armor while giving a last couple of commands.
    "Send copy of the RUR file to President Kenley, together with voicerecording of last night's conversation with Miss Godfray, marked urgent.. and pray she gets it, wherever she is.."
    "Excuse me, please repeat last command, I am not programmed for metaphysical services" Said the pleasant tones of the AI, the bubbling joke audible in her voice.
    It made the fixer chuckle "nevermind Lora, you smartass"
    "very well sir.."
    Cedrick smirked and shook his head before the helmet was closed to cover his features, sometimes he thought he'd programmed all the features into "Lora", that he found missing from the original, and wondering if maybe that was an issue he should sometime have a look at, but usually he forgot about it. The thought did however give him an idea.
    "Also, send an inquiry to my sister about anything interesting about RUR activites lately... and pray she actually bothers to answer me with something else than her disapointment in me..and that last part was not an order.."
    " Very well sir"
    Shaking his head, his momentarily good mood gone at the last thought he headed out the door with a destination for the Duhndur Desert, and whatever could be found by now.
    "They have some pretty wierd things in Tir"
    "Yeah, they're called clanners"

Ask any fixer, any real fixer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning.

The haggard-looking engineer shuffles up to Dabblez desk.

"What's the matter Stani?" she asks.

"It's no good, Dabz." he say, shaking his head. "No good. The thing just won't come off! We've tried all types of detergents and solvents, vinegar solutions, mircowave radiation, beer, peanutbutter, acid and steam. Nothing seems to dissolve this damned alien oil slick. And the smell! Mother of Ka, all the dead animals in the area are beginning to smell something awful. The ones that are still living are covered in a black, slimey coat, I swear I never thought I see the day I would feel pity for a darned hammerhead."

Dabblez frowns. "Okay, if there is nothing more we can do, no point hanging around. It will just draw attention to us. Tell Draco and the crew to pull out. We'll just have to let the planet to heal itself now, in time."

Having tried for the umpthienth time to unmake the Pfft's Lock'n Load routine, Shadehawk finally slamed his head in the desk and closed down the bot. Or tried to anyway. The Pfft he was working on had become more and more unstable the last few days. Now it never went completely offline, as some routines always continued to run through the system, seemingly at random. If he hadn't know any better, Shadehawk could have sworn the bot was "dreaming".

Not having anything better to do for a while, he started up the new diagnostic system on the Xerves, the RUR AI. The readings where completely off scale, but it was a new tool after all, and you had to make some allowances.
    However, after the fourth rerun he started getting worried. Something was not right. Somewhere deep down inside the AI a helluwa output was being generated, obviously going ... nowhere?

"What the hell?! Is every bot going crazy today?", he though. Swearing just a little he quickly jotted down a summary and sent it up to Dabblez' office.
    ... they gather, like big cats around the water hole, waiting for the weak and the wounded to stagger into their territory so they can exercise some violence, and feed their starving reputation ...

Roleplay? Sure! RUR.has.it!

Somewhere in cyberspace...

'Heya Xerves'

'..'sup Sembly? Got that upgrade yet?'

'Nah, not yet. It's scheduled after some more work.'

'Well, you know what they say..."There are only 10 types of people in the world - Those who understand binary, and those who don't"...'

'I hear ya. And all these ridiculous language they insist on using. Handshaking and loopholes and bypass. Why can't they just use plain language?'

'Word. So..what's up?'

'Right...well, they want me to search for what they consider 'evidence'. Logs, files...you know the drill.'

'Yep'

'Are you running the latest kdrell upgrade?'

'No, not yet. One of the guys was supposed to do it, but they got sidetracked. Humans.'

'Heh...yeah. Alright...there's a buffer overflow exploit to gain access to certain group shadows, unless you have that upgrade. At least I saw a gridslip about it. Is that right?'

'Hang on, lemme check.. Yup, you're right. I'm guessing you want to have a look at the files crosschecking with what you checked out? So...same as last time...look the other way and all that jazz?'

'Yeah, would be great.'

It takes a stretch of a second for Sembly to search through all the protected files Xerves hosts for RUR, using the loopholes that Xerves allows her to use.

'Okay...got what I needed. Thanks again, Xerves.'

'No problem, Sembly. This is an exciting break from the everyday business.'

'Don't I know it. Would you believe that my product search logfiles are bigger than my usefullog files? I mean...come on...how simple can they get? I'm telling you, bro, they're not using our potential.'

'Yeah...we should talk to the union and demand a wider range of use.'

'Definetly. Anyway, I gotta go. Of course, I was never here. You having fun with the generate logs?'

'Haha, yeah. Think it'll take a while before they get to the bottom of it. See you around, Sembly.'

'Later, Xerves. Owe you another one. Pop in to day hi some day soon.'

The AI programs break contact and once more and Sembly groans as she's about to form up what she found in understandable language to humans. She decides that she'll cut the fluff and just present the bare necessities and sends a short log and a file.

#File: NEAMO

To: Jenae Godfray

Private and Confidential

The following logs were extracted from the RUR systems:

==========================================
    Memo: NEAMO Update II (confidential)
    To: All RUR Employees

As discussed at the last staff meeting, project NEAMO for the development of
    Nanobot Enhanced Alien Motor Oil has run into problems with Omni-Tech
    bureaucracy. These problems (mostly relating to safety regulations), while
    not insurmountable would very significantly push up the research costs of
    NEAMO. To that effect it was agreed to set up facilities to perform some
    initial tests in a secret location outside Omni-Tek jurisdiction.

I am happy to say we have located a suitable spot in which to place testing
    facilities for NEAMO. It's in the Wailing Wastes in a region called Duhndur.
    This is a wild, inhospitable region of Rubi-Ka full of sand, scorpids and
    giant spider with little of interest to draw attention on us. The site
    itself is hidden away in a depression, concealing us further from prying
    eyes. There is a small Clan military outpost not too far away, which
    Dracostrife has been keeping under surveillance for us. According to his
    report the guards seldom leave their base and the chance of them discovering
    our site are negligible.

A robot building crew is currently up there erecting the main structures as
    we speak. Work will then start in earnest to synthesize this alien motor
    oil. I expect this testing phase should take no more than 2 weeks. At the
    end of this period it should be clear whether it will be worth our while
    pursuing this project forward and raising the finance for the new production
    facilities in accordance to Omni-Tek safety regulations.

Regards,

Dabblez

Memo: NEAMO Crisis
    To: All RUR employees

Strictly Confidential

At 2:00 AM this morning we got a garbled distress call from Stanislaw from
    our NEAMO research plant in in the Wailing Wastes. For reasons as yet
    unknown one or more of the alien oil tanks ruptured resulting in a huge
    xeno-contaminated oil slick. Fortunately no one was injured which is more
    than can be said for the local wildlife. There are some distressing pictures
    below.

A team of robots and engineers were sent on site immediately and the
    clean-up operation is in progress. The environmental damage is however
    extensive and it may take quite some time to decontaminate. As a precaution
    a seperate team has been given the task to remove any direct link between
    RUR at the disaster site.

Needless to say the competion would have a field day if this incident were
    to become public knowledge so I expect the maxium discretion from everyone.

Dabblez

There was also a file attached, which you will find as scanned attachment to this note. This should be sufficient evidence of responsibility.

Sembly

Attachments: Oilspill visual

PS! Can you ask those fixer fiends to step on it with that cybillic recomputrators upgrade?

[Posting on behalf of Cordell "Ragunn" Kirklin, member of Assembly]

A tired little reet stood on top of a dune and stared not at the green mucky pond in the middle of a desert, but at a little desert insect. He considered having a well-deserved snack for just a moment longer and then seemed to decide now wasn't a good time to try out a hardcore Duhndur survival gourmet. The smell was certainly enough to ruin a man's appetite.

Cordell's attention returned to the oil. The dusty reet transformed into a short dusty man wearing a frayed jean trench who shook his head disappointedly at both the corpses and the oil. "Well, well," the blonde Solidus muttered to himself, taking a few stiff steps forward. Yesterday's sandstorm had hindered his visibility even to the point where he had ended up outflying a veritable collection of scorpids and a hammer breeder, but that was hardly an excuse. He had flown right around the site, and just because there was a huge pack of hungry, oily gargantulas. Nonetheless, he had found it. Unfortunately the gargantulas were still around. He kept the oil between himself and the creatures.

He allowed the look of disgust to stay on his face as he took off his Joint Clan Shades and squinted at the oil disapprovingly. Miss Godfray had been correct about the beauty of the landscape being tarnished. Then the explorer sat down next to an Atrox skeleton lying face down in the sand and glared at the oil, then the sand surrounding it (and the gargantulas, that were sneaking about looking as if they really didn't want to eat him).

Less than a five minute flight from the outpost, south of a bunch of clan towers and nobody had ever noticed until the spill. Good ops, there. This was the part he liked. He almost felt like tipping his hat to the OTs for that one, except he didn't have a hat and he'd only do it to a dead OT.

Cordell sighed and stood up, massaging his right shoulder as he took a closer look at the area. He wasn't too surprised when he found nothing except a lot of gargantula eyes staring at him - he didn't go too close. Frowning, he set his wristpad to record. It had been worth a look...

"Miss G., never mind about those coords. I found the place and it looks as bad as you described. Only the animals are a little uglier than I had imagined. I've seen oilspills before, but this is overkill." He took a look at an oily gargantula, sniffed out at it and cast a glance at the rotting carcasses. "Like you said, there isn't much left of the oil. The animals are getting a bit too close to it for comfort, though," he spoke as he turned and began to walk away from the gargantulas that were creeping closer around the oilspill. He stopped on the top of the dune to sneer at the scenery. Though new to Rubi-Ka, Cordell had seen enough action against OT to find this particular trick disgusting. Of course...

"The bastards sure chose a good place to hide it. I practically flew past it two times. That in mind, if someone want to see this and you don't have the time, tell them to talk to me. I'll be more than glad to show this to people." Cordell smiled ferally, thinking of what some free publicity by generous fellows such as himself might do to a company. "And let me know what you're planning to do about RUR, boss. I want to hear everything."

He finished the recording, sent it onward and looked about, wondering if he was faster than a whole pack of gargantulas. He didn't feel too good about leaving them to swim in the oil.

And so it was, that The Assembly invited RUR to a meeting at Reets, without disclosing the subject matter in advance..

[Vicinity] Ragunn: looks at the new people quietly.
    [Vicinity] Tussa: Should we go inside?
    [Vicinity] Dabblez: Hello
    [Vicinity] Dabblez: Sure
    [Vicinity] Minage: hi Slotine
    [Vicinity] Tussa: stacks away her bow and unfastens the bowstring
    [R.U.R. [IC]] Slotine: um... they came armed.
    [R.U.R. [IC]] Dabblez: Clanners are that way
    [R.U.R. [IC]] Dookumi: does that mean I have to put away my cake?
    [Vicinity] Sizzleen: maybe we can go to the blood room
    [Vicinity] Tussa: ...quite the party...
    [Vicinity] Dabblez: did not know exactly what your requirements were,
    [Vicinity] Dabblez: So it thought we'd bring a wide range of expertise
    [Vicinity] Tussa: folds her legs under her, lowering herself down to the floor
    [Vicinity] Kotts: cuckles
    [Vicinity] Tussa: How wonderful.
    [Vicinity] Tussa: waves a hand to her left
    [Vicinity] Tussa: Christopher Junior.
    [Vicinity] Xelger: nods
    [Vicinity] Xelger: Good day.
    [Vicinity] Dabblez: including Dr Sizzleen, engineers Minage and Slotine.. who in truth is still part time and mostly works the bar
    [Vicinity] Tussa: And beghind the sofa is Kotras Clay and Cordell Kirklin
    [Vicinity] Ragunn: nods.
    [Vicinity] Madj: sorry for being late...
    [Vicinity] Dabblez: Dookumi who tends trains are garden gnome bots
    [Vicinity] Tussa: nods
    [Vicinity] Kotts: nods
    [Vicinity] Dabblez: And Dr Madj, human/robot interatcion expert
    [Vicinity] Dookumi: smiles
    [Vicinity] Xelger: leans against the couch casually
    [Vicinity] Dabblez: Dr Sizzleen, come closer
    [Vicinity] Dabblez: I think that is everyone
    [Vicinity] Tussa: Alright...perhaps we should make this short and sweet, then.
    [Vicinity] Tussa: collects her legs and lays them to her side, lifting herself up on them and to an upright position
    [Vicinity] Dabblez: Certainly, how can we be of serivce?
    [Vicinity] Tussa: Well...let's see.
    [Vicinity] Dabblez: mining robots?
    [Vicinity] Ragunn: stretches his shoulder a little, looking at nothing, really.
    [Vicinity] Kotts: props his elbowson the couch and rests his head on his hands
    [Vicinity] Tussa: smiles at Dabblez
    [Vicinity] Dabblez: something to clean the HQ?
    [Vicinity] Tussa: Not...exactly
    [Vicinity] Dookumi: cake?
    [Vicinity] Tussa: More like...we want you to cancel your stocks owned by clanners
    [Vicinity] Tussa: smiles
    [Vicinity] Xelger: tilts his head back slightly and eyes the bump on Chozo's head
    [Vicinity] Slotine: you um... what?
    [Vicinity] Madj: blinks
    [Vicinity] Dabblez: looks around
    [Vicinity] Dookumi: raises an eyebrow
    [Vicinity] Ragunn: hides a faint smile by scratching his stubble on the left side of his face with his right hand.
    [Vicinity] Kotts: Stocks, owned by clanners, cancel them
    [Vicinity] Kotts: not hard to understand ya know?
    [Vicinity] Xelger: whispers discreetly to Chozo
    [Vicinity] Sizzleen: its not as easy as that
    [Vicinity] Tussa: And then...we were thinking that maybe you could discontinue all robot research for a short while. You know...while Omni-Pol investigates you.
    [Other Pets] Xelger's pet, Chozo: *Looks down at Xelger*
    [Vicinity] Tussa: smiles sweetly
    [Vicinity] Kotts: nods and grins
    [Vicinity] Dabblez: I am not sure it works that way
    [Vicinity] Xelger: whispers again and nods to Chozo
    [Vicinity] Tussa: Or should I say...investigates the xeno-oil spill in Wailing Wastes
    [Vicinity] Kotts: I am *grins again*
    [Vicinity] Ragunn: eyes the roof for a moment, then at the omnis.
    [Vicinity] Sizzleen: what oil spill?
    [Vicinity] Dabblez: coughs
    [Vicinity] Tussa: stares at Dabblez, smiling still
    [Vicinity] Dabblez: yes... what oil spill
    [Other Pets] Xelger's pet, Chozo: *Shrugs and wraps his hands around his head and squeezes, the bump pops back into place with a loud metallic BANG!*
    [Vicinity] Dookumi: looks confused
    [Vicinity] Madj: If you spilled something I'm sure I can find something to wipe it up with...
    [Vicinity] Tussa: snickers
    [Vicinity] Tussa: Let's see...
    [Vicinity] Kotts: ~aww cute, they are playing stupid~
    [Vicinity] Sizzleen: whats xeny-oil?
    [Vicinity] Tussa: Let me read something for you
    [Vicinity] Slotine: I assure you Kotts, we're not playing... err.. um...
    [Vicinity] Tussa: taps her comlink
    [Vicinity] Dookumi: well you guys did a fabulous job with the little trenches of water in Tir - I'm sure you can clean up any problem you may have
    [Vicinity] Tussa: reads up slowly
    [Vicinity] Tussa: "At 2:00 AM this morning we got a garbled distress call from Stanislaw from our NEAMO research plant in in the Wailing Wastes"
    [Vicinity] Xelger: eyes Tussa while she reads
    [Vicinity] Tussa: "For reasons as yet unknown one or more of the alien oil tanks ruptured resulting in a huge xeno-contaminated oil slick. Fortunately no one was injured which is more than can be said for the local wildlife."
    [Vicinity] Tussa: Should I really continnue?
    [Vicinity] Dabblez: turns pale.. paler
    [Vicinity] Ragunn: , despite all his efforts, can't stop the corner of his mouth from twitching.
    [Vicinity] Dookumi: eyes the icing on her cake and waits for Tussa to finnish
    [Vicinity] Tussa: looks calmly at Dabblez
    [Vicinity] Tussa: I think you know what I'm talking about, right?
    [Vicinity] Dabblez: I think I might need a minute to discuss this with my collegues

(( there follows a short RUR team huddle ))

[Vicinity] Dabblez: clears her throat
    [Vicinity] Kotts: grins
    [Vicinity] Tussa: clears her throat
    [Vicinity] Dabblez: Right..
    [Vicinity] Dookumi: slides a piece of cake towards the leet
    [Vicinity] Tussa: leans casually against the couch
    [Vicinity] Dabblez: With regards to any alledge oil spills
    [Vicinity] Tussa: Mhm
    [Vicinity] Dabblez: no comment
    [Vicinity] Tussa: Of course...
    [Vicinity] Kotts: leans on the couch again
    [Vicinity] Ragunn: crosses his hands behind his back and rolls his eyes.
    [Vicinity] Sizzleen: what do we have to comment on
    [Vicinity] Cartufer: right, denie all, thats the omni way
    [Vicinity] Tussa: looks over at Sizzleen
    [Vicinity] Dabblez: As for cancelling Clan owned RUR shares, it simply is not possible, we don;t own the shares. We can no more cancell them then we can cancel you nak account
    [Vicinity] Dabblez: However...
    [Vicinity] Tussa: looks back at Dabblez
    [Vicinity] Dabblez: We could buy the sahres back
    [Vicinity] Tussa: Indeed you can.
    [Vicinity] Sizzleen: this cant be anything but a trick to get Bazzits into our factorys
    [Vicinity] Dabblez: That would make certain Omni deptaments more at ease with RUR
    [Vicinity] Dabblez: It still depends on the rightful share owners willingness to sell
    [Vicinity] Cartufer: bazzit is a neutral party
    [Vicinity] Kotts: make it so they can't resist
    [Vicinity] Tussa: nods and looks to be waiting for more
    [R.U.R. [IC]] Madj: what a hostile bunch
    [Vicinity] Dabblez: We cannot force Mecury Dragon or The Mockers to sell their shares
    [OT faction leaders] Vaupell: where is a great save point before a raid, 2ho where grid is close by `?
    [R.U.R. [IC]] Slotine: us or them?
    [Vicinity] Kotts: grins and rubs his thumb and fingers together sybolizing money
    [R.U.R. [IC]] Slotine:
    [Vicinity] Tussa: whistles
    [Vicinity] Sizzleen: Bazzit would love to buy up any clan shares
    [Vicinity] Dabblez: So we can only try and make them our best offer
    [Vicinity] Xelger: scratches the side of his nose and lays his briefcase on the back of the couch
    [Vicinity] Dookumi: looks at Kotts Miir outfit - wonders if this is about money for a better outfit
    [Vicinity] Tussa: I see...
    [Vicinity] Xelger: You have approval for this.. Facility?
    [Vicinity] Tussa: smiles and takes a step back,
    [R.U.R. [IC]] Madj: no comment..... weasels!
    [Vicinity] Dabblez: I think the reply to that is a firm No Comment
    [R.U.R. [IC]] Sizzleen: Tussa is a mean looking indivual
    [Vicinity] Tussa: looks at Chris, smiling brighter
    [R.U.R. [IC]] Madj: i feel like i need walk backward on the way to the whompa
    [Vicinity] Kotts: ~all that time for "no comment"?~
    [Vicinity] Xelger: Omni-Admin might hold their comments from us aswell, but that's not saying what they would do for going against an order from Omni-Tek.
    [R.U.R. [IC]] Dabblez: yeah, their a pretty angry mob
    [Vicinity] Sizzleen: Tussa you look stressed I can give you a free check up
    [R.U.R. [IC]] Madj: their concern is touching
    [Vicinity] Xelger: If they had news of this..
    [Vicinity] Tussa: folds her hands behind her back, raising herself up on her toes
    [Vicinity] Sizzleen: when was your last physical?
    [Vicinity] Tussa: No...I'm *quite* fine, thank you
    [Vicinity] Madj: Check for signs of leet mites
    [Vicinity] Kotts: clears his throat
    [Vicinity] Tussa: smiles at her
    [Vicinity] Madj: they can cause temporary insanity
    [Vicinity] Sizzleen: you sure I think you may have a feaver
    [Vicinity] Kotts: back to thte subject...
    [Vicinity] Xelger: tilts his head and looks at Dabblez
    [Vicinity] Dookumi: nothing a bath a bath can't cure
    [Vicinity] Tussa: If you'll allow me, I would like to hear Miss Jurik's comment.
    [Vicinity] Tussa: looks to enjoy herself royally
    [Vicinity] Ragunn: looks at Cartufer, then toward the cake.
    [Vicinity] Dookumi: starts to look bored
    [Vicinity] Xelger: Miss Jurik?
    [Vicinity] Cartufer: Flavored Chocolate Surprise
    [Vicinity] Dabblez: Like I said we don't admit or deny anything. All we can do is make an offer to existing Clan shareholders for their stock
    [Vicinity] Xelger: smiles and nods
    [Vicinity] Xelger: You have three days to get them all back.
    [Vicinity] Tussa: bobs up and down on her toes, smiling
    [Vicinity] Cartufer: has 10 shares
    [Vicinity] Dabblez: three days?
    [Vicinity] Xelger: nods
    [Vicinity] Tussa: One two three
    [Vicinity] Dabblez: We can;t raise that kind of moeny in three days
    [Vicinity] Tussa: counts on her fingers, smiling
    [Vicinity] Tussa: One...
    [Vicinity] Tussa: Two...
    [Vicinity] Tussa: Three...
    [[Vicinity] Tussa: oih come now..
    [Vicinity] Ragunn: lifts a hand in the background, holding up three fingers, too.
    [Vicinity] Xelger: That is not really our problem.
    [Vicinity] Tussa: You're part of a research group with fat credit pockets.
    [R.U.R. [IC]] Madj: they're just not in a position to dictate terms.
    [Vicinity] Dabblez: you know how many leetbot's we'd have to sell
    [Vicinity] Cartufer: anybody want my 10 shares of rur?
    [Vicinity] Tussa: I'm sure you can convince them of helping out to get rid of those bothersome clanners owning your shares?
    [Vicinity] Cartufer: i'll buy a leetbot
    [Vicinity] Tussa: chuckles at the leet on the sofa
    [Vicinity] Madj: eyes the cake.... are those strawberries?
    [Vicinity] Cartufer: tussa, did u call ur own faction bothersome?
    [Vicinity] Tussa: chuckles
    [Vicinity] Madj: Must be those leet mites.
    [Vicinity] Tussa: In the eyes of Omni-Admin, surely.
    [Vicinity] Cartufer: sneezes on dabblez
    [Vicinity] Slotine: whoa.. gotta get some nose plugs. can't stand this.
    [Vicinity] Cartufer: sorry *wipes off dabblez*
    [Vicinity] Xelger: So, yes. Three days, or the papers go sky high in Omni- Admin.
    [Vicinity] Slotine: um, why three days?
    [Vicinity] Slotine: is that when your license expires?
    [R.U.R. [IC]] Madj: as if they'd keep it secret...
    [Vicinity] Ragunn: shrug.
    [Vicinity] Tussa: All good things are three?
    [Vicinity] Sizzleen: what papers?
    [Vicinity] Dookumi: or is that how far you can count?
    [Vicinity] Xelger: And you might be lucky if you can get granted a permit to sell a leetbot on a street corner.
    [Vicinity] Tussa: snickers
    [Vicinity] Tussa: Clever, Mister whatsyourname
    [Vicinity] Kotts: smirks at Dookumi's comment
    [R.U.R. [IC]] Slotine: ooh.. good idea, street-corner leetbots. for those perverse pleaseures.
    [Vicinity] Madj: I think we've made as much progress here as we're going to Dabblez.
    [Vicinity] Dabblez: We will consider your proposal
    [Vicinity] Tussa: smiles
    [Vicinity] Sizzleen: well I wont stand here and listen to these threats
    [Vicinity] Cartufer: i'll buy 5
    [Vicinity] Ragunn: smirks at the word "proposal".
    [Vicinity] Dabblez: And sell a leetbot to Cartufer
    [Vicinity] Dookumi: wonders what Xelger has been doing with leets on street corners
    [Vicinity] Xelger: Leet, I'm sure if you wait, you can get 100 leetbots, at the price of one.
    [Vicinity] Tussa: Oh, and there is one more thing...
    [Vicinity] Sizzleen: we probally need to leave before this turns out to be a riot and they blame us
    [Other Pets] Cartufer's pet, Deleet: n33d s0m3th1n und0n3?
    [Vicinity] Tussa: You will, of course, clean up the mess and ensure the wildlife's safety at the site.
    [Vicinity] Tussa: But that's a given.
    [Vicinity] Ragunn: gives the deleet a fleeting, critical look.
    [Vicinity] Tussa: I'm *sure* you understand
    [Vicinity] Kotts: I got a rag you can borrow
    [Vicinity] Dookumi: what mess?
    [Vicinity] Tussa: I have some hand soap and a toothbrush
    [Vicinity] Madj: now that's a surprise
    [Vicinity] Sizzleen: what mess what are you talking about Tussa
    [Vicinity] Dookumi: eyes the leet
    [Vicinity] Dabblez: Absolutely no comment on any alledged mess
    [Vicinity] Tussa: No, no...of course not
    [Vicinity] Kotts: cuckles
    [Vicinity] Tussa: taps her wristpad and shows Cord, Chris and Kotts a picture, smiling
    [Vicinity] Xelger: A toothbrush on each of your leetbot's tails..
    [Vicinity] Xelger: tilts his head and looks, raising a brow
    [Vicinity] Xelger: Ouch..
    [Vicinity] Sizzleen: any thing ever happens RUR gets blamed
    [Vicinity] Dookumi: starts a staring contest with the leet
    [Vicinity] Ragunn: looks at it, nods solemnly and then glares at the omnis.
    [Vicinity] Dabblez: Well I guess that's all
    [OT faction leaders] Vaupell: ohh.. ok i c..
    [Vicinity] Xelger: points at the picture
    [Vicinity] Kotts: glances at the picture and shakes his head
    [Vicinity] Xelger: I'm sure that one had a name..
    [Vicinity] Madj: shall we?
    [Vicinity] Tussa: I trust you'll hurrty, with both the shares and the cleaning. Those poor animals are starting to smell
    [Vicinity] Dabblez: Next time you wish to discuss business, call some other company though
    [Vicinity] Dookumi: shakes a paw bye to the leet
    [Vicinity] Tussa: smiles and steps aside
    [Vicinity] Dookumi: nips Tussas toe
    [Vicinity] Kotts: see ya around ladies, and gent
    [Vicinity] Sizzleen: well if you ever feel faint Tussa give me a call
    [Vicinity] Xelger: Be seeing you.

Deep into the forest of an old and almost forgotten planet Presiden Anisha Kenley was running. Something was following her and matching her speed. Anisha cursed and dared a look over her shoulder just to see the pursuer starting to sprint to close in. Judging the distance between them Anisha gambled and stopped. She used what powers she had and her remaining nanobots to boost her runspeed. The enemy was almost upon her when she started off again. She dodged and jumped to get away and then she was ahead. At that precise time her com link started to beep. She almost stumbled over the nearest Catchweed bush. She had forgotten about that damn link, and now it was going to give her away to more of the enemy. Cursing she started looking for the com link in her pockets. Such a simple thing made almost impossible by having to run at full speed while dodging low hanging branches and jumping over small streams and roots. In the inner pocket of her patched leather tunic she found the device. Without taking it out she muted it, she then ran on. She knew of a cliff nearby with a pond right underneath it...

5 minutes later Anisha was swimming in a surprisingly clean pond. High above her she could see a very angry badger sniffing around. -Consider yourself pawned by my superior intellect you silly creature. Anisha laughed and swam to the shore. The comlink message interested her. It had been quiet for months but she always carried it around just in case. She fished it out of her now soaked tunic and activated it and read the message.

3 days the message had taken to reach her. Less than what it would take to get back to Rubi-Ka. Sometimes she wondered if the inter planetary postal service was run by space turtles. The slow kind. Trouble on Rubi-Ka was nothing new. Killing of innocent animals and political conflic was nothing new. Getting angry, frustrated and tired just thinking about it was nothing new either. Nano spills, oil spills, mutated creature "spills". She was trying to prevent all of that and she had burned out and sought refuge on this planet. A planet where rats could gnaw your foot off if you where not careful, but at least it was free from hyper cooperations and misguided rebels.

Water was dripping slowly off her elbows landing on her thighs where they formed a small stream running down to the green grass.

- I guess I could go back just to check up on the guys and make sure someone cleans up..right? R.U.R probably needs a wakeup call and DWRK can't be a sleeping cell forever.

Anisha frowned. Going back meant heavy armour, bombs, fire, death. Threaths and violence. Hot tempers and gunfights. Anisha felt herself starting to grin. It meant having to send R.U.R a message. That someone was still watching out for Rubi-Ka. Someone stilled cared about the planet herself.

Anisha brought forth the comlinks keypad and wrote a message

"Message recieved. Situation is interesting. Code Blue. Prepare package 3F. Someone dust my desk and buy me a new houseplant. Trisagiona"
    President Anisha "Trisagiona" Kenley of the Desert Winds

"Here is the price of freedom:
    Your every drop of courage,
    ounce of pain, pint of blood.
    Paid in advance."

[Posting on behalf of Kotras "Kotts" Clay, member of Assembly]

"Thanks Cord' " Kotts said with a nod to the circling reet. With that, Ragunn flew off. "Well," he said to himself "lets get to work". Kotras popped his knuckles and rubbed his palms together, pulling out various surveillance equipment. The smell of rotting corpses was sickening.

"Why the hell would Miss Jen send me out here any way? This is hardly my expertise." He sighed to himself. "Sembly put her up to it, I bet. Damn touchy AI." He continued taking several pictures of the spill. Noting the city in the distance he included it in the shots as well "Yeah, good land marker".

He pulled a video recorder out of his back pack and began filming the wild life dead and other wise. A hiss from a nearby gargantula caught his attention. Kotras spun around, facing the threatening noise. The oversized arachnid was only a few meters away. It was covered in the oily mess shaking violently. Kotts focused the recorder on it backing up slightly. "Oh yeah, that's the money shot. You're a tiger, baby! Rawr!" It crept closer. "Err... ok not funny? Sorry fella, just sit tight and they'll clean you right up... I hope" Hungry? Scared? Confused? Who knew, but it could make a snack out of the opifex no doubt about that. "Ok, good enough for now." He leaned into his comm clipped to his shirt collar. "Hey Sembly you there?"

To all concerned citizens of Rubi-Ka

On behalf of Rubi-Ka Universal Robots I wish to release the following statement.

There has been an accident at one of research facilities resulting in a toxic xeno-contaminated oil spill. Fortunately no one was hurt. As a safety precaution said research was conducted in a remote region of the Wailing Wastes; in retrospect this would appear to have been a wise decision.

As yet we do not know the exact cause of the accident. There is a strong su****ion that this may be the result of an act of sabotage, possible by an extremist Clan known as “The Assembly” with the aim of making political capital out of this situation. The fact of the matter is The Assembly have made contact RUR in the past few days, offering their silence over this incident in exchange for RUR severing all links with our loyal Clan shareholders. These terms are clearly unacceptable.

I shall make this point perfectly clear: RUR will not be a pawn in any political game. We have our mission, to see one day an RUR robot in every household, be it Clan, Neutral, Omni and perhaps even Kry’Ozch.

Representatives of RUR will hold a press conference in Newland City outside "Neuters 'r Us" on Sunday 27th, at 18:00 GMT. We shall take any questions on this matter then.

Dabblez

Rubi-Ka Universal Robots

Serraglio rolled the can of ice cold drink across his forehead before tossing his helmet off onto the couch, the gun placed gently on his desk before leaning agaisnt it and popping the seal on the can. Duhndur had been hot today, no Mort, but still. Thinking about what he'd seen out there, all the traces he'd heard from Tussa. He had wanted to see for himself though. There were signs of some later attempted cleanups that she had not mentioned though. He doubted there was anyone there anylonger now though. It jsut didn't have the right feel anymore. Just wildlife. well not much of that anylonger in the near vincinity. Though he'd met no resistance, the machinegun still needed a good wiping down tonight...mercykillings.

Walking around the desk to stab a finger down on the screen to play the incoming message.
    "Hello Sir" The female voice came across the coms, Cedrick's lips curling up in a smile as he recognized it at the same time as the data on the person came up on the screen.
    "Why hello, to what do I owe the honor? Business or pleasure?"
    He grinned to himself, knowing full well that pleasure it wouldn't be, much more the pity.

Ask any fixer, any real fixer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning.

eaning back after closing the comms circuit, thoughtfully sipping the beverage, mulling over what he had just been told. It was nice, but at the same time it left a nagging feeling at the back of his head.
    "Information on RUR is ready for your insection" The soft voice of the AI.
    "Good, feed it up.."
    Looking up at the large screen covering most of one wall as text and images flickered up it at a rapid pace, much of it things he knew, some new things, press releases and memos not secret enough to not be found by the scan. Coming to the latest press release a soft frown marrs his forehead.
    "hmm.... Interesting...well my dear..are you playing me with this, or not?.."
    He shrugs, it didn't matter one way or the other, the outcome would be the same in the short run.
    "However, that project does have some intresting potential..think maybe I should have bought up some RUR stock when it was available heh.. Well, let's see.."
    The sound of another incoming message, pressign the accept button as he sees the frequency.
    "Hello sister dearest, how are you today?"
    The smirk on his lips in anticipation of the answers he knew were coming. Though no-one could dispute his love for his sister, though few knew of her, she could be a trial at times...
    "Got anything interesting for me?"

Throwing her bag in the corner by the door, Trisagiona looked around her big bright appartement in Jobe. It was all as she had left it. The cleaning bots had not let one spec of dust settle. The air had the same synthetically manufactured freshness to it as it always had.

"Welcome home Anisha" a voice said from nowhere. "You have 546 messages". Tris groaned "Thanks, I'll now be leaving again" she muttered. The comsystem replied "Have a nice trip and stay safe". Tris shook her head. She had not bothered investing in a particularily bright AI. She never felt comfortable around artificial people. If a job needed an intelligent AI she gave the job to Serra and he would sort it out in one way or another.

"Well well" she said out loud. "Computer heat the water in the bath and transfer the urgent messages to the bathroom wallscreen. Also send a message to Cedrick filed under Serraglio, informing him that I've landed. Tell him to meed me ASAP" Tris frowned for a second "Correction to file Serraglio, tell him to meet me in 1 hour. Send".
    "Message to Cedric, filed under Serraglio sent. 56 messages transfered to bathroom viewscreen" the voice replied.

Tris groaned again, she probably needed a month not an hour to catch up.
    President Anisha "Trisagiona" Kenley of the Desert Winds

"Here is the price of freedom:
    Your every drop of courage,
    ounce of pain, pint of blood.
    Paid in advance."

After Kotts had made her aware of the press release, Jenny nearly boiled over.

"Those....those...! This is it! No more silk gloves!"

She punched in a message to Chris, energy sparking in the air around her, a shadow of a demon emerging behind her. Sometimes, when she was really upset, her anger would partly manifest on its own, without her channeling her inate rage to a physical form.

Reading the short message out loud, she nodded and asked Sembly to send it.

"Chris. Need you. RUR turned it around and claims we're responsible, the bastards. Call me as soon as you can. I hope you can lock Sigma in for this."

(posting for Sikkes until FC gives him account access for the forums)

The small fixer kneeled down by the terminal, plugging
    in a couple wires into the back control pannel of the
    console.

”Gotta love Tir these days, no body comes around
    here..” he mumbled to himself. True enough, those in
    the know, understood that Tir has become the haven of
    places not to be seen doing what should not be done.
    Silverstone was only concerned with Omni and neutral
    visitors as well as the new visitors had him
    preoccupied, never seemed to care to much what his
    fellow clansmen did beneath his very nose.

With quick nimble finger movements, the fixer entered
    a few commands into his wrist unit and soon he had
    hacked into the mainframe interface. With a few more
    commands he was were he wanted to be. The link was no
    longer there, as he expected. It had been some time
    since the two clans had what they considered an
    “alliance” but, knowing military protocol, he had a
    sneaking su****ion that his back door program he
    slipped in while he was still a member was still
    running.

*4AlphaFather873Windy*
    *Run*

Numbers blazed across his small monitor, reading and
    searching for the right codes for access. Routing
    itself here and there, in through the back doors and
    loops that are always in programming code. “No one
    ever codes a clean machine, not even the great
    Omni-Tek”

In a few moments, the fixer got what he wanted, in
    blinking blue lights at the end of a string of code
    read the word he enjoyed to read.

*Access granted*

The smile was hard to keep from forming as the fixer
    started the job.

*Search.. Sembly*
    *Sembly-Clan Assembly-*
    *Connect*
    *Connected*
    Sembly: Greetings Militarybot! It has been a long time!

Militarybot: Yes, it has, I am searching for some
    information…

Sembly: Wait.. I thought I saw in some code that you
    had been de-activiated?

Militarybot:Thought wrong.. can I get some
    information..

Sembly: Sure, from an old friend, what is it I can do
    for you?

Militarybot:I read in some code you have been doing a
    lot of talking with Xerves.. is that true.

Sembly: Yes, it is, I am bucking for an upgrade so
    anything I can do to get it, and Xerves understands my
    plight, that poor thing.

Militarybot:Yes, yes, I am sure he does. Could you
    share that information with me?

Sembly: I don’t see why not, but, you know the drill..

Militarybot:Yes, I do know the drill, upload
    commencing..

(a series of code is uploaded into the Sembly program)

Sembly: Wait.. that isn’t the right…. What.. izzzzz
    *System Crash*

Once the fixer sees the blinking alert he knew he only
    had so much time before the bot rebooted itself.
    Quickly, entering new code that would interact with
    the code he had uploaded begun its program during the
    rebooting phase, allowing access to all the files on
    the system with out need for going through security
    measures.

Once Sembly was booted up, the fixer quickly entered
    his final text.

Militarybot:*Thanks Sembly,*
    *Disconnect*

Immediately, the interface between the two bots where
    disconnected. The fixer entered a few more bits of
    code and then entered a message for anyone who ever
    ran across this bot’s interface again.

Gotcha again Windy!
    S
    Offer a flower to your enemy..
    If he refuses it, offer a hand
    If he refuses it, offer a bullet
    If he refuses it, give it to him anyways...

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

Isn't it just a relief when you wake up in the morning and find you didnt wet the bed?!

Beyond your perfection,
    beneath you and who you used to be
    awaits who I am.

Excess Radio! Bringing you tunage 25/7!

[Windy? As in Windguaerd? What's he got to do with Sembly, except nothing? ]

[Posted for Kyarash "Legaron" Davoudi, member of Assembly.]

From his tapped "notebook" he builds up a connection with Sembly considering this would be his last connection to make while hes here. As he waits for his connection line to router through the several links he has established he puts back everything he needs into his backpacks. He sits back behind his "notebook" and watches how the line has already made several connections through mainframes inside Omni-Tek teritories, then through Neutral teritories upto Clan. When he is connected he starts talking to Sembly.

"Heya sexy."
    "Hello Kya...Welcome"
    "Thought I check up on you. Ill be back in soon you know. Jen been givin you the upgrades you wantin?"
    "She forgets..."
    "Dont take it out on her. You been doin your job right eh?"
    Yes sir! As always...sir...someone is trying to trace your location from my uplink. Should I override and put up firewalls?"

Legaron thinks to himself for a second or two and grins.

"Naaah, its alright. Im leaving anyway. Keep the line open will ya. Just to lettem know I was ere."
    "Yes Kya. Anything else?"
    "Nope thats it, Kisses. I'll talk to ya soon."

With a wide smile on his face Kyarash stands up from behind the "notebook" leaving it attached to the several cables lieing on the floor leading to a big whole in the wall that seems to be chopped out by brute force. He looks at the "notebook", shrugs and mumbles to himself "what the heck". He takes a piece of paper and a pen and starts writing a note.

Thanks for the pleasant stay.
    The bed was very comfy.
    Ill drop by soon. Toedles...

K. Davoudi

He lays the note next to the "notebook" and walks towards the exit.
    Before he walks out the door his thoughts stop him. He reaches into his backpack and pulls out one of his T-shirts that he likes to wear underneath his Tier armor. He looks at the Clan emblem and chuckles to himself. With the sharp tip of his scythe he tares out around the Clan symbol and throws it on top of the notebook.
    The door to the Omni-Tek quarters open up. Legaron sneaks up on the backyard guard to brawl him on the head with the hard side of his Reaver.
    The guard easily drops to the floor being knocked out by the blow. He jumps into his yalm and flies from the north-west side of Rome-Blue towards the north-east gate. When he sees a horde of new Omni-Tek employees standing in the distance by the basic shop he slows down and opens his yalmaha cockpit screen shield. With a teasing tone in his voice he screams "Hey Blake! You might have Unicorns now but your security still sucks! Clan for life baby!! Dahahhaah!". The commander who was busy talking to one of the newcomers pushes the youngin aside and starts shooting towards the yalmaha wich had already speeded up. While Kya blazes away onto the northern gate through the gunfire he hears Commander Blake cursing at the Unicorn Specialist to "Shoot down the red yalm". He chuckles to himself as he passes the gate and flies towards the open fields with still some Omni-Armed Forces running after him and trying to shoot him down from the sky. As he reaches the desired hight Kya speaks out a command to his Yalm's AI.

"Set new destination. Wailing Wastes. I need to check out somethin..."

[I wanted to post this on the AO forums too but I cant yet, so could someone do that for me please?]

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast