Standing on top of a random building in Omni-Ent, Delzbin sort of wondered why the travel agencies on Earth didn't give the new comers better maps. The number of times in the past few days he has had to explain to people that Rome Blue is not the center of Rubi-Ka life, and that Phillip Ross is not just some "Dude" to Omni-Tek employees.

Delzbin was seriously wondering if people actualy paid attention to the training videos on their flight over to Rubi-Ka from Earth. Sure he could understand not everyone being as fast as he is (He is a fixer after all, and they most of the time are only human sans any sort of planed implants) but it was mind boggling when his team refused to take a mission in Rome Green only wanting missions in Rome Blue.

What was the reason they gave... "We don't know how to get to Rome Green." and "I've been there but it was much more confusing than Rome Blue."

He realy wanted to strangle them both. It would be no loss to Omni-Tek, and even if his bosses found out and docked his pay the standard amount for killing Omni-Tek Employees, he was fairly sure he could plead temporary insanity and get a free vacation at Omni-Med and then perhaps a stay at Lush Fields resort to relieve stress.

The more he thought about it the more it sounded like a good idea. Then it clicked. He couldn't kill them because there was no way he was going to be able to trick them to a 0% zone and keep his insanity defence. "But sirs I had to kill them because I couldn't get them to leave Rome Blue." "But Delzbin, how did you get them to Mort Bar?" "Well... I hired an engie to warp us there" "You had the presence of mind to hire someone? Guilty, prepair for those two big Atroxes to take you to Omni-Reform in a firm and strict manner. Have a nice day."

He was sure that if he did it they would say "Have a nice day." at the end of his sentencing.