Thread: An open letter to Omni-Med

An open letter to Omni-Med

To whom it may concern,
    Does Omni-Med have an official view point on the increasing occurences of obesity around Rubi-Ka? Lately I can't help but feel sorry for the poor folks who cross my path on missions. Sure they try to keep up with me as i race to my objective, out really it's quite pitiful. I actually even encountered a nanomage the other day who had to pause for breath while trying to cast a nano!
    Seriously, this is a planet wide problem and affects not only the Clans and Nets but loyal Omni employees too. Are Omni-Med doing anything to combat this?

Yours

Senobyte
    Senobyte: Back in business
    Millgram: Psychologist, anthropologist, gentleman adventurer and cheese connoisseur

To whom it may concern,
    RE: Senobyte's concern regarding Omni-tek health.

I agree with Senobyte's concerns, I have seen an increasing presence of slightly plump patrollers around rome recently. It really is quite worrying, will there be an official press release on this matter? Is there a solution in the works, maybe a sports event could be organised to encourage employees to lose the weight.

Yours Respectfully

Broxon.
    [CLAN] PANTHEON IS RECRUITING!

:: Redjohn :: 220/14 :: Clan :: Atrox :: Keeper ::

Re:

From what I understand, Bronto burgers are being handed out to our young children in return for remedial tasks. I am sure this only aids the addiction of fast food with our young. I would like to see a healthier alternative provided so our young can grow into the Honorable Warriors they are destined to be.

-Sir Negs
    Loyal Keeper of the Pure