Thread: armor

armor

anyone know anything about Carbonum plate armor .
    I E how to make it and where to get the parts

theres a few steps,

1.) pay around 1hundred million creds (not joking) for the Pre Programmed Particle Emmitter Shape Hard Armor

2.) Combine it with a ql 150ish Mass Relocating Robot (sold in shops) that gives you MRR Shape Hard Armor

3.) Buy some Carbonum Steel Plates from the shop (at the desired ql, 1 plate per piece of armor you want)

4.) Just a guess, never tried it before...: Buy an Etch-a-Sketh Head/Gloves/Arms/pants/etc.. from the shop, use it on a peice of Carbonum Plate

5.) then use MRR Shape Hard Armor on the Etched Carbonum

---I think i may have steps 4 and 5 backwards... never done it before so don't blame me ;P---

yep.. that's all folks.

goodluck
    Ouzzelle: It's an O damnit! not a Q!... and it's pronounced Weasel to you omnis.....

Clanners call me Ozzy

Duffer1: SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!
    Riddance Jr.: Is it dead?

http://auno.org/aodb.php?t=ag&cmd=view&id=163447

Ozzy is right.

The hardest part of the process is finding the PPPE :P
    and finding the chem skills to tan high ql bronto hide.

Correct on the carbonish armor.

As for the Bronto and Dragon armor. If your on RK2 Give a yell to drdank he has the MRR for soft armor and is ready to make your parts. (Bring your wallet!! If you can wack a dragon dead you can easily afford the pricing for this)

The chest piece is expecially interesting.

Tanning Soft armor requires UBER skills, i tried to tan a ql 190 bronto hide..... 820 Chemistry required... eewwww
    Ouzzelle: It's an O damnit! not a Q!... and it's pronounced Weasel to you omnis.....

Clanners call me Ozzy

Duffer1: SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!
    Riddance Jr.: Is it dead?