Thread: Again... settings for NO or few human mobs inn missions??

Question Again... settings for NO or few human mobs inn missions??

I think this was asked before but I couldnt find it.

I do the bad/money settings for missions. Being that I can not do a 50% mission and finish it, I started trying to run them just for the gear. If its human mobs its root, nuke, blinded, rooted, nuke, nuke, reclaim, repete. All this does is anger me and cost me treatment and first aid. (i'm not even going to get into the lag I get with 5-10 mobs chasing me threw a cave mission.)

what settings give you the fewest human mobs? Is it the chaos/order slider?
    Zen~~'
    9/11/01

I dont think there is, other than 2 things you can do:

1) PHYS/MYST set to physical as most "monster" mobs are "physical" attackers.

2) find the mission locations that spawn only small locs... ie, 1405, 2116 in Aegean for one. there are others. just when you find one, write it down, or make a spreadsheet.

then at least the number of them is lower. usually only a few.

all order for humans
    all chaos for non-humans

"all chaos for non-humans"

That doesn't seem to be working for me anymore. I did money/bad/chaos and got a mission full of human NPCs. Damn I was pissed. I think it used to work.

ya it doesnt work always, but it sure as heck increases your chances

Try all good, all chaos all money, you should get find item missions with mostly monsters. I havn't done it in a while though, and the mission rewards are smaller than all bad all money although the mission types are the same. You also don't always get coordinates which is annoying.

Thank you very much guys... its realy getting on my last nerve trying to find work arounds to play this game.
    Zen~~'
    9/11/01