Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Grats Voorog and Dennise

Grats Voorg and Dennise

More neos

Soldier and Enforser

Grats guys!
    Last edited by Julia; Jul 7th, 2002 at 02:50:44.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Voorg Grats...

Dennise hahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahaha hahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahhaahaha hahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahhaa hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahaha hhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahaha hahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahaha hahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahaha hahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahaha hahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaa hahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahh ahaahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahaha hahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahaha

lol have you even read the title farming threads Pomy?

Dennise lamest title farmer in game

Talking Thanks

Voorog got neo too, woot wonder if we are related ;p
    /Voorg

oups mistake

Hey zerosignal you just jelause couse you dont have it

I knwo dennise pvp alot in camelot and on arena. Title farming... hm... who cares as long as people get killed. I have rookie and never boterd about going higher even if i get some nice title i wouldnt give a **** about it and continue pvp the way i do now.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Originally posted by Julia Pomka
    oups mistake

Hey zerosignal you just jelause couse you dont have it

I knwo dennise pvp alot in camelot and on arena. Title farming... hm... who cares as long as people get killed. I have rookie and never boterd about going higher even if i get some nice title i wouldnt give a **** about it and continue pvp the way i do now.
    Dennise pvp in camelot?? you have to be kidding

Not Jelous, why would i be Jelous of a cheat?

RP Note: Why would Omni-Tek want to kill Dennise for killing Clanners? lol

Hm... she killed claner? She ganked them on arena? Or she dueld them? Lets make this clear...

I heard who Voorg got neo off of but really yet to hear who Dennise got it off of.

Re: Thanks

Originally posted by Voorg
    Voorog got neo too, woot wonder if we are related ;p
    Grats Voorg

I don't know dennise at least not the char, never saw her anywhere, not sure I've seen her in camelot either, but grats are prolly in order there as well.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Dennise=Morbid, so Neo is prolly gotten of Morbid. :P
    ~Lone

Originally posted by Noer
    Dennise=Morbid, so Neo is prolly gotten of Morbid. :P
    heh you can think whatever makes you happy.

So you all claim that she cheated or kiled her main to get title.. And becasuse you never seen her in 2HO lol maybe we should start giving titles to those whom Zersoignal, Noer, Blanch and other whiners will aprove?

P.S. sorry for calling you whiners but well...

Well, when I hear from certain people in Storm that Wenzell and Dennise farmed the titles I kinda believe them.
    ~Lone

Well, when I hear from certain people in Storm that Wenzell and Dennise farmed the titles I kinda believe them.
    LoL i think oposite Wenzell been pvping for so long and she went from novice to freshman twice you think to get neo for her is a problem?

Don't ask me - Im not the one farming.
    ~Lone

Can someone paste Grandmaster infront of Zersogignal and Noer names? So they will be happy and shut up finaly. Guys should i remind you how mantra got his title?

Gatorojo on Dennise

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...2&pagenumber=2
    Originally posted by Gatorojo

I teamed with her 2-3 days ago, she was Apprentice then..

Mantra got it first in Camelot and lost it imidiately after. Then he regained it in Battle Royale, a pvp-event held by MoK. What was your point?

You can keep your neophyte title. My point is, if you can't get the title without farming it - you shouldn't have it.
    ~Lone

Originally posted by Julia Pomka
    Can someone paste Grandmaster infront of Zersogignal and Noer names? So they will be happy and shut up finaly. Guys should i remind you how mantra got his title?
    lol, there is something i bet different between fighting in a pvp event, and farming a title. lol

Your defence of them is just making you look stupid in front of everyone, Clanners and Omni included

No offence but how can an enforcer who i could eat for my breakfast get neo so easily?

Mantra got it first in Camelot and lost it imidiately after. Then he regained it in Battle Royale, a pvp-event held by MoK. What was your point?

You can keep your neophyte title. My point is, if you can't get the title without farming it - you shouldn't have it.
    Maybe i missunderstood something but i heard he got it for killing Claire....

Well anyway guys i respect you as much as Dennise i know you been pvping for so long but still walking around with filthy Novice and someone gets neophyte in 1 day. Yes it sounds unfair its sounds cheating or title farming. And why? Becasue it takes you so long to get there and it takes so few for them. But do we realy know if they cheated or farmed?

Correct me if i am wrong. You think Dennise and Wenzell title farmed and you dont do that. Zero lets be friends but remeber our conversation after our fight in 2HO? And rethink this title farming thing again.

He prolly got it of Claire, because she was in the MoK-finals too. It was a pvp-event and everyone fought for winning.

As I said some people from Storm told me they title-farmed. So I base this on that.
    ~Lone

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast