Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First legit Neo MA Gravy

thanks azz

azza is it just me or do we get more flames then congrats on our titles...
    GravyOmlet
    200 Martial Artist

People will always flame Gravy, that's mostly the reason why we have these forums
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Bingo Azz

Congrats to both of you! Especially you, Gravy, for *almost* killing me in Mort a while back.

--Tsk

i think the flames are funny myself

i think the flames are funny myself. i still dont see how u got neo..although im sure it was "legit" when i cant even seem to scrounge up a novice title lol.

but here is what is funny about the flames:

people are sayin others didnt get their titles legit..they got it by farming against other clanners. well i guess someone "letting" you kill them would be farming..but just dueling in arena is not farming at all.

id say every titles person farmed at one point or the other..or basically fought someone on same side in arena. whether they did it as freshman or as novice..its the same thing. not farming..its dueling.

thats how azz got his. he was not "farming" but dueling nikoz in arena..not for title..but to test stuff out post patch.

go figure.

now..if i can only find some apprentices to kill maybe id at least get novice.

Grats!

I still remember getting totally sneak ganked by you twice over a two day period. It was many weeks back and I was just skipping along, running and jumping around Tir Arena having fun. Self-buffed and not wearing appropriate bracers. Bang, bang, bang, I was dead. Both times, the brawl stunned me for long enough that I couldn't do anything. I don't remember what your title was back then, but I'm fairly certain my carelessness helped you at least a little bit on your way to Neo. Dang, you are good! :P

(Just want to point out that I'm not mad at all or saying you farm or anything. Just saying that you got me really good. Sometimes, I just have those days where I really don't care and it's fun to be mindless. Hehe.)
    Alynie 153 Storm Trader

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123