Thread: What PvP Conflict ???

Question What PvP Conflict ???

I'm sorry, I just want to know.

I'm on RK2... PvP status:

1. Tir Arena = Empty
    2. Omni Ent Atena = Empty
    3. 2HO = Empty
    4. MMD = Empty

I go to all of these areas about 3 or 4 times a night, just to see if there is anyone there..... there used to be some, but after 13.0 I rarely if ever see anyone in PvP area.

Are there other places I don't know about where everyone is meeting??

I do want to be involved and PvP is the most fun for me,... but doesn't see like anyone else is interested in it.

yea know the feeling

what level are you ? my best friend and I are in the same boat we are Clan heheh maybe we could meet for a showdown

A showdown

Ive missed the war since the baeta whered I use too hang out fo rthe war was the bridge between borelis and stret west and 4holes. hope to see someone die omni die :-)

Ive missed the war since the baeta whered I use too hang out fo rthe war was the bridge between borelis and stret west and 4holes. hope to see someone die omni die :-)
    I do want to be involved and PvP is the most fun for me,... but doesn't see like anyone else is interested in it.
    You guys should catch up on "world news". There is no fighting at the moment. There is a ceasefire and an amnesty in effect. So its perfectly normal

Eiroshima: You are fully involved in the story at if you DONT kill other Rubikans at this time. Enjoy!

Val
    Xandro, neutral bureaucract

It IS perfectly normal.

I like to pvp, but for role playing reasons I do not attack at the moment. I have sworn to keep the peace until fired upon. At that moment it is WAR.

But aside from the storyline I have to say that PVP on RK2 has been officially DEAD for quite some time now. There are not enough people on the server for it (or so it seems).

I still arena fight, just no war. I go to Omni ent, go into the shopping chanel and scream that philip ross is a moma's boy ... no response. I call OT cowards... no response. I challenge to duel... no response.

Now I could go to Tir grid (only place to really find clanners on RK2) and fight my friends, but we know each other well, we know who has what gear... in essence we know who will win.

I pop into meet and 2ho just to see what is going on a few times a day myself. I see no pvp on the server. Even before the amnesty there were maybe 5 people I pvp'd with, never saw anyone else. Just like my friends, we all knew who was going to win before the fight started.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Question Anyone interested?

If anyone is interested, I am a lvl 39 Soldier on RK2. I plan on leveling within the next few days with this character, but give me a tell if you want to duel for fun.

I have no title and have lost twice as many as I've won, but I do enjoy the PvP even though soldiers atm are gimped.

FYI -

I saw several level 33 - 112 clanners in MMD over the weekend with my level 29 Agent on RK2. I would have taken my level 43 soldier there but the MP would have owned me since burst suxs now and I can't root his attack pet. I could possible have taken the NT? The enforcers would have been a big challenge (level 48-55).

PvP dead? Well there were very few OT there so it seems there are a lot of clanners looking for blood