Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Title farming.

I think the only reason most complain on this is the Most Wanted list's... if they hadnt been there it would be quite quiet.... as people have "Farmed titles" since the game came out.

stop it already... There is ALWAYS someone who are gona "farm" a title even tho you like it or not.. .and you cant really do anything about it.. .as they might have even a char form the other Side that they gain titles of (etc they are clan and kill a omni to gain titles) so its kinda dead trying to change it... Have fun instead and dont care so much about the most wanted. =p Be the Must luved instead and less whiner instead.

Or im gona go there and farm GM in one day... ;p *Grins*
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Originally posted by Hajkster
    I think the only reason most complain on this is the Most Wanted list's... if they hadnt been there it would be quite quiet.... as people have "Farmed titles" since the game came out.

Its probably more because people think that their accomplishments are being lessened by people farming. I've been playing for almost a year now and up until they released the PvP notes there was 4 neos. Now that everyone knows hor to farm their titles (or at least how to pvp so more people have higher titles) there is a neo every time you look around. Kind of like what those origional people with 1k boards felt like after they slaved for months to get it only to have people one patch to exploit their way to a 1k board overnight.

There is ALWAYS someone who are gona "farm" a title even tho you like it or not.. .and you cant really do anything about it..
    True but we can all ban together and try and get FC to change the rules like only getting points in pvp zones, or only points off people of the opposite faction, hell even only getting points off someone if they haven't been in your last 5 kills would be nice.
    Mick "Nuggethunter" McMullet
    Lvl 191 Soldier
    Loyal Advisor of Trinity 'till my last breath

Plain and simple.... NERF bracers in PvP

Hey, I’m uh.. I’m not a lumberjack or a fur trader. And I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dogsled.
    And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I am certain they're really really nice.
    I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English and French, not American. And I pronounce it "About" not "A boot".
    I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I belive in peacekeeping, not policing. Diversity, not assimilation.
    And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal. A toque is a hat. A chesterfield is a couch.
    And it is pronounced "Zed"! not "Zee".. "Zed"! Canada is the second largest landmass, the first nation of hockey,
    And the best part of North America! My name is Nugget… and I am Canadian!!!

I don't see the big problem with people farming, this way maybe we can see the next title sooner than we would otherwise.

I agree that it is 'cheating' in a way, but who cares as a neo you're still a n00b, even if you're one step closer to experienced.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

I worked my way up to Neo the hard way. Took one helluva time. But I don't have any problems with others farming up to get titles. It's simple. More farmed Neo's = Moren n00bs to get points off.
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

lol the list of title Farmers grows..

Dennise, Wenzell, Punkbumm, Ajuna (Benefit of the doubt for now)

Bets on who will be the next storm member... to hit Neo

Oxotek
    Askiles
    Queenphi

Just my Guesses ;0

Talking

nah im not going be neo and i could care less if i was, and i could care less who has what pvp title, but im flattered im in your list, ty very much
    if you are gettin this heated over a computer game u need to get laid son, k

Whos the next homosexual to come out of the closet?

Johiyat
    Prouder
    Kinkstaah
    ZeroSignal
    Commodos

I dunno its pretty tough to put them in order.

hmm im ashamed of my guild m8s
    not the good guys but the title farming guys listed in this thread
    im thinking of leaving. i dunno yet

Novice Hotpanties
    lvl 185 clan fixer rk1
    Member of Storm
    Omni-Pol Most Wanted No.10
    (soon to be off the list due to title farming)

heh one thing is funny tho, atm i only know a FEW people with Neo that will duel me 1 vs 1 self buffed (that includes Caol that can kill me without pain and prolly Gravy).
    Hunter please dont say anything about peoples i see you more evac than actually shooting to me evac = self term = lame
    now go on and flame me not like i give a f*** besides 1 or 2 people whos opinion actually matters to me ;p

Angry

Shameless!

Not only do you ruin the game for us all now, you are giving us that is in Storm a even worse reputation!

I wholeheartly desire for something very very painful to happen you that did this. The only thing I will regret though, is that I will not be there and hear your cries, begging for it to stop.

Good to see my name on that list oxo. Hmm.. I wonder how many people have you on there list now.

My alt too.

Say whatever you wanna say, everyone on your ****list i respect.

Dont go around disrespecting everyone who has worked hard in this game thats just pathetic.

FREE THE CLANS!
    Experienced Leroy "Johiyat" Gaviglia
    200 Clan Martial Artist

Slayer of Omni-tek
    --------------------------------------------
    Killer 86%
    Achiever 66%
    Socializer 40%
    Explorer 6%

I also feel very sorry for all of those good people in Storm who are suffering greatly from your actions.

Storm once could not be stopped. That is now a very different story.
    Experienced Leroy "Johiyat" Gaviglia
    200 Clan Martial Artist

Slayer of Omni-tek
    --------------------------------------------
    Killer 86%
    Achiever 66%
    Socializer 40%
    Explorer 6%

Gravyomlet did not farm his title...he is truely uber in pvp.
    Make Notum saturated metaplast armor comon like the rest of the uber boss loot you guys at FC screwed up. Resta - Ace OT Spy

Disclaimer: Need anything talk in Vicinity...I ignore /tells.

he may not have farmed it i see him pvp zones all the tiem but i wouldnt say hes uber :P

gravy just kills people with his 'fro =D
    President of Midnight Reveries

Hehe

"Gravyomlette's Enveloping Afro"
    Dest

Re: Ummmm

Originally posted by Xzibi7

Um. You said that you and a friend dueled eachothers alts and then you killed your friends alt. If going from App to Neo overnight from doing what you did isn't farming, them I don't know what is. "Clanners" would imply that you killed more than one person. You make it sound like you were dueling multiple other clanners for your tittle. I think everyone knows where your tittle came from.

So duelling is farming now?

Me and a friend were duelling with our diffrent characters, I died, he died, is that farming?

Caol is duelling alot, he's farming title then?

Farming = killing people that don't fight back just to get kill points
    Duelling = Fighting people that fights back.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Think about it, who's going to be out in the 25% zone and who's going to be dueling? Farming is a seperate issue, but consider how class affects your likelihood for picking fights.

I wasn't around for enigma's progresion to neo but i'd guess he got it off of clanners cause historicaly as far as traders go you'd have to be pretty cracked-out to wanna duel one. The opposite goes for enforcers, and to a lesser extent meleers in general; mass pvp and stalking 2h0/mmd just isnt as advantageous as a 1-on-1 if you dont have the range.

But as far as titles being worth less now... everything from farming to ebaying has been going on from the start. Truth is the effort/hours spent killing anything unlucky enough to wander within range is rarely something to be proud of (much more so before FC decided to tell us how the title system supposedly works).

Before the trader nerfs i felt guilty having a title. 4 shotting an orangish soldier/enforcer is always funny, even if the only skill required was coming up with yet another new way to ask for uvc.

Give me some tangible benefit to having a title and i'll start to care.

The opposite goes for enforcers, and to a lesser extent meleers in general; mass pvp and stalking 2h0/mmd just isnt as advantageous as a 1-on-1 if you dont have the range.
    2ho is totally hopeless for a MA, only chance for me to get a kill there is if I get a lucky AS and a fling with my bow and then someone else kill them off. (or they lag so much so they get close)

Very hard to get close enought with fists.

Camelot works great for MAs, everyone have to be so close cuz of LOS anyway, so can get alot of kills there.

Duels are best for MAs, have chance to kill most profs, traders and doc are often to hard tho (atleast for me)

I think this is same for all melee people
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

he may not have farmed it i see him pvp zones all the tiem but i wouldnt say hes uber :P
    hes more uber then azzamonian whatever his title farming name is lol.
    Make Notum saturated metaplast armor comon like the rest of the uber boss loot you guys at FC screwed up. Resta - Ace OT Spy

Disclaimer: Need anything talk in Vicinity...I ignore /tells.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast