Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Title farming.

The title-farming has been brought up through the Professionals and is now been handed over to the designers.

I'll keep you posted with updates.
    ~Lone

Anti has sorta point there. If Caol didn't farm his title but got off killing Stormryda good number of times in roll then why is Anti title farmer for doing pretty much same thing with friend? Still at lv 200 I have nothing do but pvp. Title farmers keep it up you will have game full high titled people didn't earn it. Pvp then inturn becomes meaningless as does AO.

Originally posted by Wo "Caol" Ha
    I worked my way up to Neo the hard way. Took one helluva time. But I don't have any problems with others farming up to get titles. It's simple. More farmed Neo's = Moren n00bs to get points off.
    Lol, yea...really hard...

Quote Monger:
    I have help Caol kill people in Tir because not only will no one duel him because he is one of the best PvPers in the game,
    but he is an enf so when he owns people they just run. This isnt fair so I step in to root/finish people who are thinking to escape his wrath

Dont forget having ppl heal u at arena while u fight and having a personall rooter also helps...
    Terminating out of Camelot when u was rooted and under attack did not help ur image either. You aint no saint.

There are only a few respected Neos in the game and those are fighting regulary at real pvp zones, and we all know who they are.

Angry

I dont understand those who title farm. Do they think they will be cooler or some thing? It is just pathetic that they spend time farming a fast title when we all know who they are any way.

Because of this now the pvp in this game is eaven more boring.

Well any way congrats to all the farmers.
    Maby fc sould make a most farmed list instead? Seams to be more intrest in a list like that.

farmers don't bother me as much as people who get up to neo then stop pvping completely.

whats worse to ya'll? farmers or huggers?

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=36844
    Last edited by Gravy; Jul 8th, 2002 at 15:58:26.
    GravyOmlet
    200 Martial Artist

Originally posted by Gravy
    farmers don't bother me as much as people who get up to neo then stop pvping completely.

whats worse to ya'll? farmers or huggers?
    farmers that hug
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Gravy we lubs joo

Originally posted by Azzazzimon

farmers that hug
    AGREE!
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Title Farming...hmm

Mathmatical Req to get title at level 1.

1300 – 1399 => <Unranked> 0
    1400 – 1499 => Freshman 3
    1500 – 1599 => Rookie 7
    1600 – 1699 => Apprentice 10
    1700 – 1799 => Novice 13
    1800 – 1899 => Neophyte 16
    1900 – 1999 => Experienced 19
    2000 – 2099 => Expert 22
    2100 – 2299 => Master 25
    2300 – 2499 => Champion 28
    2500 and up => Grandmaster 31

That is the number of level 1s I need to fill the slots to make a GrandMaster in just a few days i'd imagine (as long as I can predefine the winners )

I think it is kind of sad that the PvP system completely ignores level in the calculation of title don't you? Hey, If i get 31 level 1 characters in line I could farm a GRANDMASTER! Hell, 2 people would still be CHAMPION! Hell, with this system I don't understand how anyone with a friend willing to help out can't get Rookie all by themselves?!? Any good guild to set up a sheet to get an Expert...Master if they are really good.

Think the system needs some work?

Yeah... me too.
    Last edited by Meligant; Jul 8th, 2002 at 21:53:16.

Originally posted by Meligant
    Title Farming...hmm

Mathmatical Req to get title at level 1.

1300 – 1399 => <Unranked> 0
    1400 – 1499 => Freshman 3
    1500 – 1599 => Rookie 7
    1600 – 1699 => Apprentice 10
    1700 – 1799 => Novice 13
    1800 – 1899 => Neophyte 16
    1900 – 1999 => Experienced 19
    2000 – 2099 => Expert 22
    2100 – 2299 => Master 25
    2300 – 2499 => Champion 28
    2500 and up => Grandmaster 31

That is the number of level 1s I need to fill the slots to make a GrandMaster in just a few days i'd imagine (as long as I can predefine the winners )

I think it is kind of sad that the PvP system completely ignores level in the calculation of title don't you? Hey, If i get 31 level 1 characters in line I could farm a GRANDMASTER! Hell, 2 people would still be CHAMPION! Hell, with this system I don't understand how anyone with a friend willing to help out can't get Rookie all by themselves?!? Any good guild to set up a sheet to get an Expert...Master if they are really good.

Think the system needs some work?

Yeah... me too.
    that's it, my uber level 1 opifex eng is gonna be GRANDMASTER SMACKDADDY!...

ofcourse, "smackdaddy" is probably offensive to someone, so it will be "hitson" soon....and that is prolly even more offensive...

but don't worry, soon

Grandmaster "Nicemama", lvl 1 opifex eng, will come to kill you!! Actually, he/she won't, cuz you might shoot back, u evil non-stormer u!

Originally posted by Fryli

Lol, yea...really hard...

Quote Monger:
    I have help Caol kill people in Tir because not only will no one duel him because he is one of the best PvPers in the game,
    but he is an enf so when he owns people they just run. This isnt fair so I step in to root/finish people who are thinking to escape his wrath

Dont forget having ppl heal u at arena while u fight and having a personall rooter also helps...
    Terminating out of Camelot when u was rooted and under attack did not help ur image either. You aint no saint.

There are only a few respected Neos in the game and those are fighting regulary at real pvp zones, and we all know who they are.
    Uh? Monger did that ONE time when I duelled a Rookie Trader when I was Novice. And I never had any people healing me while duelling. Mention ONE person I duelled in Tir Arena that said I was beeing healed while we duelled.

I spent 2 months in Tir Arena doing 1 lvl a week at most. I did about 10+ duels aday, loosing a few, winning a few more.

And yeah, I terminated in Camelot because I hit challenger instead of rage when I got rooted. I thought I hit [o] to rage because it didn't execute, so I pressed a key longer to the left. Turns out it was lag, and I raged + did challenger, locking my nanoskills for 2 min. Either way, you was Apprentice, and you screamed out to everyone that you got the kill .. even tho you didn't.

Why do you have such a grudge with me? Pissed because I am Neo, and you're not? Pissed because you didn't get to be first Neo Doc? Perhaps you should have spent some more time PvP'ing instead. During those two monts, I saw you 2 or 3 times at Tir Arena. And we both from Norway, play at same hours etc.

Originally posted by Blanch

If Caol didn't farm his title but got off killing Stormryda good number of times in roll then why is Anti title farmer for doing pretty much same thing with friend?

It's pretty hard to decode your language, but what are you saying? That I killed Stormryda over and over? I duelled him TWO times ever! One time when I was Apprentice, and one time when I was Novice (and got Neo off that kill).

Btw, who the hell is Anti, and why the f0ck did he say I killed Storm over and over? What the h3ll is happening to people these days? All of a sudden everyone is a farmer?

Gawd.
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Btw, who the hell is Anti, and why the f0ck did he say I killed Storm over and over? What the h3ll is happening to people these days? All of a sudden everyone is a farmer?
    Anti is my MP

Me and Angelicnova became friends when I mostly played him, so for Angelic, I'm always Anti
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Originally posted by Wo "Caol" Ha

Uh? Monger did that ONE time when I duelled a Rookie Trader when I was Novice. And I never had any people healing me while duelling. Mention ONE person I duelled in Tir Arena that said I was beeing healed while we duelled.

I spent 2 months in Tir Arena doing 1 lvl a week at most. I did about 10+ duels aday, loosing a few, winning a few more.

And yeah, I terminated in Camelot because I hit challenger instead of rage when I got rooted. I thought I hit [o] to rage because it didn't execute, so I pressed a key longer to the left. Turns out it was lag, and I raged + did challenger, locking my nanoskills for 2 min. Either way, you was Apprentice, and you screamed out to everyone that you got the kill .. even tho you didn't.

Why do you have such a grudge with me? Pissed because I am Neo, and you're not? Pissed because you didn't get to be first Neo Doc? Perhaps you should have spent some more time PvP'ing instead. During those two monts, I saw you 2 or 3 times at Tir Arena. And we both from Norway, play at same hours etc.

It's pretty hard to decode your language, but what are you saying? That I killed Stormryda over and over? I duelled him TWO times ever! One time when I was Apprentice, and one time when I was Novice (and got Neo off that kill).

Gawd.
    Lol, yea excuses now...
    Yea right, u did not see me a lot at arene because i only drop by like once a month, and mostly when i'm called in by friends because of teamganking. Heck, even tho ppl go to ent arena, i have not been there since i was lvl 60'ish and only once.
    Most of my time i spend in 2ho and mmd, but i gues ur to scared to go there since u might end up in a situation u cant handle.

No, i hold no grudge agains u, i simply points out a few facts. Aye, i have personally witness a cpl times the same MA healing u at arena, dont remember the name tho. And i've personally been ganked by ur guildt friends in a duel u could not handle alone.

And i have spent more time in pvp then u have thats 100% for sure, i think most Omnis can confirme that i'm always around 2ho and mmd when i'm online. And reason that i have no high title is that i could care less, i'm not into pvp for title, i'm in for the rush and fun of it. In big pvp batle i always sacrifice myself debuffing all the ppl i can, so that clan might get an advantage.

And lame azz excuses for terminating is not gona make u look better.
    Last edited by Fryli; Jul 9th, 2002 at 11:10:56.

Ohh, and yea i got the kill msg from u because i did manage to hit u a cpl times before u terminated and that is a fact. To bad i did not screenshot it, but for me it was not a big deal and when the fightspam was over and we had killed all those Omnis it was to late. And only reason i told the others was because u /terminated and tought u got away, but yea u did got away with 0 loss of points since i was only appr at the time.

Go try it out, take 1k dmg and then terminate.
    Aye, u even loose titlepoints if ur in team and get killed, only thing thats not proven yet is that u gain points in team.

No, i hold no grudge agains u, i simply points out a few facts. Aye, i have personally witness a cpl times the same MA healing u at arena, dont remember the name tho. And i've personally been ganked by ur guildt friends in a duel u could not handle alone.
    BULL**** AND UTTER BULL****! What the hell is wrong with you? A duel I couldn't handle? I asked for the duel, you came into the ring, backed out at once, but 2 from my guild jumped on you and you ran to zone. You spammed me with team requests to check I wasn't teamed then you jumped in, hit me and backed out. You got in ONE hit on me 40 proj dmg and a init debuff, then you ran because two more came on you.

I can be held responsible because they wanted to snag your ass. Also, I never never ever EVER got healed when I did a duel. FIND ONE I DUELLED WHILE I GOT HEALED! DO IT NOW!

I'm really getting annoyed with your crap. If you ain't got nothing positive to post, shut the hell up. I've had it with your lies and untrue flames.

And just for the record, I look bad for terminating? Now that terminating makes you loose MORE points than if you didn't terminate at all? ...

I'm not the one who was stuck in 2ho bunkers all the time, running out screaming "FREEEEDOM!!!" and doing /terminate 2 sec before pvp grace run out.

Get a ****ing grip on reality before you ****ing speak.
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Ohh, and yea i got the kill msg from u because i did manage to hit u a cpl times before u terminated and that is a fact. To bad i did not screenshot it, but for me it was not a big deal and when the fightspam was over and we had killed all those Omnis it was to late. And only reason i told the others was because u /terminated and tought u got away, but yea u did got away with 0 loss of points since i was only appr at the time.

Go try it out, take 1k dmg and then terminate.
    Aye, u even loose titlepoints if ur in team and get killed, only thing thats not proven yet is that u gain points in team.
    You gain points even when teamed you moron. Open your eyes on the forum, or ask Cosmik direct.

First one on my forum ignorelist. Welcome Fryli. Enjoy your stay. I know I will enjoy it.
    Pfft!

Rolf...
    Cant take the truth...
    And suuuuuure......from my point of view u teamed up after i checked u once! if u where teamed, i trusted u even tho u had zoned in quite a few duels in 2ho with me before. So i buffed up with my short hp and HoT and steped out in arena and back for like 0.1 sec to agro u, and 7-8 sec into the fight ur team attacks me too. Thats the fact, and i dont care that u trie twist away from it, both u and me know the truth.

Lol, i terminated 2 sec of grace in 2ho? hahahahah, trying to make me look bad? Someone sure got the kill that time, because it was like 10 ppl attacking me after grace ran out.

Now why would i not tell the truth? or maybe the truth i'm telling does not fit the image ur building...? the image of an honest, brave and honorable Neo?

Do i care if i'm on ur ignore list? no i dont, i could care less.
    Last edited by Fryli; Jul 9th, 2002 at 12:12:01.

ive lost novice like 6 times now and it takes time to gain pvp points, all these farmers are just wrong and maybe wiping all titles and fixing the basic probs so ppl cant farm is the way to go. I'm willing to start from scratch again, anyone else ?

Hehe...
    Prince ur competing with me

Originally posted by Princ3
    ive lost novice like 6 times now and it takes time to gain pvp points, all these farmers are just wrong and maybe wiping all titles and fixing the basic probs so ppl cant farm is the way to go. I'm willing to start from scratch again, anyone else ?
    Honestly, I’m not sure it matters. The Title system lost all meaning for me when I found out...
    A: You get points for killing same side.
    B: You don't get points for killing other side PCs that are not 100 title points from you.

I expected a "war" model for the PvP title system. Instead we got an exploitable ladder that only requires 31 characters and maybe 5 accounts to get to the top.

We got robbed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234