Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Title farming.

Angry Title farming.

For the love of the game, to people on both sides, bump this plea to get it stopped.

Both sides are starting to do it.
    It is lame.
    It is taking the ONLY difficult thing to achieve in this game, and pouring it down the drain, just like being high level, just like the 1000 token board, and completely ruining an activity that everyone who reads this board, enjoys.

I just wish I was in a position to ban people from the game. Or kick people from guilds. Unfortunately I can only flame and let people like this know exactly what I think of them.

I encourage everyone to do the same, and the above if you happen to be a reputable guild leader (Or GM )
    Last edited by Kinkstaah; Jul 6th, 2002 at 04:00:32.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

BUMP
    Mick "Nuggethunter" McMullet
    Lvl 191 Soldier
    Loyal Advisor of Trinity 'till my last breath

Plain and simple.... NERF bracers in PvP

Hey, I’m uh.. I’m not a lumberjack or a fur trader. And I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dogsled.
    And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I am certain they're really really nice.
    I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English and French, not American. And I pronounce it "About" not "A boot".
    I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I belive in peacekeeping, not policing. Diversity, not assimilation.
    And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal. A toque is a hat. A chesterfield is a couch.
    And it is pronounced "Zed"! not "Zee".. "Zed"! Canada is the second largest landmass, the first nation of hockey,
    And the best part of North America! My name is Nugget… and I am Canadian!!!

Re: Title farming.

Lol, Oops, clicked wrong button
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

People are title farmin yeah and I don't like it.. lets start naming names maybe they will stop.

People i know got Neo Legit.. or am pretty sure..

Garv, Syrah, Angelicnova, hmm gunandahalf.. there are more i cant think of.. Voorg too.

People i suspect cheated/farmed

Gravyomelet, wenzell.. Grave because he went from apprentice to neo in like 3 weeks. As a regular pvper i know that it takes about 6 novice kills to get neo.. and no F'in way he killed 6 + novice in that time... Look at all the pvp'ing novice out there there that are always always pvping and have had novice for months or more and never got neo.

Wenzell i just heard rumours, so take it as you will. i hate her anyways : P

People i know farmed it. or at least got it from thier own side..

azzazzimon, sodie.

there i named names.. flame me if you want. if the truth hurts oh well. I'm not scared to say it.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Pftt theres more things to be whining about kink..

Blue people for intance.

i've known gravy for a while and i can vouch for him (or at least the apprentice -> neo part).
    Mick "Nuggethunter" McMullet
    Lvl 191 Soldier
    Loyal Advisor of Trinity 'till my last breath

Plain and simple.... NERF bracers in PvP

Hey, I’m uh.. I’m not a lumberjack or a fur trader. And I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dogsled.
    And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I am certain they're really really nice.
    I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English and French, not American. And I pronounce it "About" not "A boot".
    I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I belive in peacekeeping, not policing. Diversity, not assimilation.
    And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal. A toque is a hat. A chesterfield is a couch.
    And it is pronounced "Zed"! not "Zee".. "Zed"! Canada is the second largest landmass, the first nation of hockey,
    And the best part of North America! My name is Nugget… and I am Canadian!!!

WTF, Gravy hasn't killed anyone in Trinity for his title. He got it by not being a ***** like others with high titles. Most of it came from soloing in Camelot.
    Keldrys - General of Legion

maybe he did, fine..

just taking into account the fact that there are at least 10 novice that have pvp'ed in camelot as much or more then him and they arent anywere near neo.

guess he is realllllyy uber or pretty lucky, maybe both.

with all the title farming around lately, It's easy to accuse people. if i ever get neo ppl will call me one too i bet.

and i never said trinity, i just find it odd and some others do as well, that he went app-neo in 1/100th time time it took some people. bah forget it.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

easy answer nothinman
    there are more ppl with novide titles nowadays

Who is title farming?

I know I didn't. I got mine from duelling day out and day in, nonstop. I'm kindah proud of my archeivment, even tho there is no base to be proud. Anyways, my point is, let em titlefarm. If it gives them joy to run around with a fake title, then so be it.

Kink, you can never controll a bunch of 2000 completely different people, and since there is no minimum age on this game, .. well you get my point.
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Just saw Neophyte Dennise in 2h0..... 2 days ago Apprentice.....

LAME!

actually taking that into account, that is the first time ive seen Dennise in 2h0......

BTW for those that don't know Dennise is Morbid

See what the problem is you guys hold titles too scared and they are not. Zone till you get the advantage and thats if you do it the regular way. Do more damage in the gank, bah. You should be proud of stuff like not exploiting or zoning or something like that. Titles are proally the worst part of the game.
    "We run for Radaman we run from the store clerk with his bull@#$% gun, i feel like im on a fu****** trackteam." 2pac-Juice

Originally posted by Failed Fixer
    See what the problem is you guys hold titles too scared and they are not. Zone till you get the advantage and thats if you do it the regular way. Do more damage in the gank, bah. You should be proud of stuff like not exploiting or zoning or something like that. Titles are proally the worst part of the game.
    wtf you talking about??

lol i just Saw Dennise zone out of the bunker

Rage up

And run away.....

Thumbs down

Its its! disgusting! eww, only pure monkeys can do such things!

BUUUMP.
    Ipex Monkey
    Mithril Iphek
    ~Tranquility

Unhappy lol

I saw same thing Zerosignal. Just left poor Hunter , Voorg , odeen in the bunker. As for Gravy he got his title in camelot off Odeen. Would be nice if made system were you couldn't get points off people of your same allignment. Prehaps something to block people from killing same the same person over and over too.

Re: lol

Originally posted by Blanch
    Prehaps something to block people from killing same the same person over and over too.

Good idea

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast