Thread: A Bureaucrat And His Droid

Red face A Bureaucrat And His Droid

Good day, current and future Omni-Tek employees. I'm Joesph Gerith Clyburn, a Martian soldier-turned-bureaucrat. I have a problem. It's not that I dislike Rubi-Ka and my new job. The planet reminds me of the Mars I knew as a boy. As for my job, I miss my tank armor, body-strengthening nanobots, and my assault rifle. I'm finding, though, that cyber armor, charming nanobots, and good shotguns are just as powerful. My problem is with my droid.

(pulls a droid shell from his backpack and activates it)

This is Binky, and it has a mind of its own. Let me show you. Say hello, Binky.

BINKY: Slurp my butt!

Do you get it? Either Binky is an escaped prototype or just a screwed-up droid. I'm banking on the screwed-up theory.

Shut up, Binky! Now, what I need is an engineer skilled in diagnostics. In return for debugging Binky, I'll buy whatever robot nano-crystal he or she wants. I'm willing to go into debt to have a droid that respects me!

(Binky goes berserk; Gerith draws his shotgun)

Get back, you piece of junk! I'll destroy you if I have to!
    Omarle

I'll gladly help you ...reprogram your droid.

However, my prefered method of reprogramming is causing a small nuclear explosion confined to a small radius. I hope you don't mind!
    The pen is mightier than the sword, you say? Very well, get out your pens, essay writers, and prepare to have your logic tested by steel!