Thread: The Black Company

The Black Company

*for awhile, you see nothing but static on the old Comm Screen as it has been for ages, but then it starts to do some weird, a figure comes into picture whom is barely visible.*

Greetings fellow Clansmen, if you don't recognize my voice, then you can refer to me as Stefano. I am here for a brief moment to speak of The Black Company. I've noticed a vast amount of freelancers running about the lands and I see a great opprotunity to get our word out.

Were seeking Clansmen to join our ranks in The Black Company, if we were to gain more members then Omni-Tek can taste some of the Clans wrath. Our Captain (President) is Astera, she has re-created The Black Company to fight against Omni-Tek and bring some of the Pro-War Clans together. Note that we are very Anti-Peace and very Pro-Sentinel, so if you'd rather talk to an Omni than shoot him.. I'm sorry, we've no room. The Black Company has begun operations for the betterment of the Clans as a whole. The Black Company will conduct any type of operation, providing we have the means to accomplish it.

Here is bits and pieces of our charter spoken from the Captain:

Quote Originally Posted by Astera
    The clans have had a long and bloody history. We are the descendants and keep the spirit of every revolutionary that has existed throughout time alive. Here we are, almost 35,000 years into recorded time and there are those of us who still have to fight for the basic tenets of all people. History is sacred and we must not, as Clanners, forget why all of this started. The members of The Black Company should strive for professionalism in their chosen field. The members of The Black Company will be held accountable for any act unbecoming of their station. Members should actively help each other as much as possible and should always look out for the newer members.
    Now, if you should feel like you want to join our ranks and take the fight to Omni-Tek then you can contact Astera, Steelyglint, Ultrafixer or Bushrat for an interview. Thank you.

*Stefano takes some steps back and the screen fades to black, all of a sudden the screen burst into static once again.*

[OOC]
    Yeah, it's a recruitment message But we're seeking new members and such, we currently own a city in Central Artery Valley and have a steady alliance with other Clan orgs (can't remember the names off hand) Were RP'ers aswell but were not very heavy on it, mostly OOC chat goes on in Org Chat and such. If you have any qiestions then please ask me and if you can't seem to find Astera, Steelyglint, Ultrafixer or Bushrat online then go to this link Recruitment Forum and you can make a post with your information and one ofo ur Officers can interview you. Our website is http://theblackcompany.brizemedia.com
    Thank you!
    Last edited by Agent Stefano; Dec 22nd, 2004 at 12:23:41.
    "I have no idea what you're talking about.."

Glenn "Stefano" Kyren - Lieutenant of The Black Company, Grandmaster Assassin for the Clans and proud supporter of Silverstone and the Sentinels.

Romulus "Arnthem" McChristian - Trigger Happy Soldier for the Company.

''The Wraiths never die, merely fade away. Only to appear when someone least expects it.'' - Shrine of the Wraith

The Black Company Forums
    Roleplaying Profile of Glenn "Stefano" Kyren