Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Innocence Lost, A Tyrant Born!

Innocence Lost, A Tyrant Born!

"Welcome to the morning star space station", the loud speaker sounded. I looked around the whole vicinity and to my suprise I saw many of people migrating to this planet known as rubi-ka. I looked at my shuttle files and rushed to catch my shuttle before it left. I was stoped by two elderly figures who wanted to explain to me about the situation on rubi-ka between an all powerful corporation known as omni-tek and a group of rebels who fought for the freedom of oppression from them known as clan. The two argured to each other before the ICC came and made them seperate from each other. I never liked big conflicts, so when the desk clerk asked me if I had made up my mind about which way Id go, I told him that I would like to be seperate from this conflict.

I handed the desk clerk my shuttle files and immediately boarded the ship. "This is it, finally" I said to myself. I will finally be able to live my own life. I thought about learning the ways of this planet and making some good businesses for myself in the future. My shuttle had landed on rubi-ka in the neutral backyard. I picked up my bags and eagerly stepped out of the ship to see a baron town. "Where is everyone" i asked the pilot. The Pilot responded "the rubi-kan people usually hang around cities, you cant get in there until you able to somehow show a little strength and survive on your own". The pilot took off and left me clueless on where I should go next, but I was not alone. Three other neutrals introduced themselves to me and aked me if I wanted to join them for some survival traning. I thought to myself,"maybe this would be a good idea, seems to be the only way the guards would let me into the city". Together we conquered every monster that came our way in the backyard. I asked one of the other neutrals" is this the way that all monsters are on rubi-ka?" He responded "Nope, some are alot stronger, some you dont even want to cross paths with, but im goin for what I heard from others, I still dont know this planet much myself". We finally had enough training to be able to leave the city. I waved my final goodbyes to my fellow neutrals and headed out to see the big city known as Borealis.

TO BE CONTINUED!
    Last edited by Gunsaber; Oct 1st, 2004 at 23:31:09.
    Remember Clammies,

OMNI-TEK IS YOUR FRIEND

I looked around the city with great amazement to my eyes, never had I seen skyscrapers so huge. There were people everywhere going about thier daily lives. Large one man flying vehicles gazed across the sky with great speed and the planet's two suns made them look so beautiful. A beautiful city guide came up to me and asked " New to this planet are you?". I responded " Yea, im fresh from the backyard and ready to learn more about this planet". She began to show me around the entire city. We visited shops,whompas, grid terminals, and everything else that rubi-kan citizens used. I asked the guide " Is this all I will need to make a good living here?" The guide responded "No, take a look at the people around you. You can see that they have had thier physical abilities increased thanks to nano technology and pure combat and survival training. If you wish to be the same way, then you will need to build up your strength aswell. "Do I have to kill more monsters for that too?" I replied. " In a manor of speaking, yes you do, but dont be discouraged. This will take you some time, but I have a made a chart of places you should visit to improve your strength." "Thank you!", I said after she handed me the chart. I turned around and begin to follow the first step on the chart, but then the guide stoped me for the last time to tell me about some important information that i should always hold on to. " You do know of the conflict between the Clans and Omni-tek do you?" she said. I responded " Ive heard of this conflict, but I chose to stay neutral on it". " Well of course you did, otherwise you woudnt be in this city" she said with a grinning smile. " Theres other things I need to explain to you about them. I warn you that although you are able to enter thier cities. Some of them may not like you do to the fact that you choose not to side with them". " But doesnt the ICC have a law that all neutrals are able to enter thier cities without judgement?" I stated. "Yes, but they cannot protect you from the people of those cities. Im just warning you to never trust anyone alighned to them." I told the guide thank you for the many info and help on what I should do in my life. The guide sent me a final farewell saying " ENJOY YOUR STAY ON RUBI-KA!" and vanished into thin air. I thought to myself" Was she an ordinary citizen, or someting much greater?"

TO BE CONTINUED!
    Last edited by Gunsaber; Oct 7th, 2004 at 05:41:51.
    Remember Clammies,

OMNI-TEK IS YOUR FRIEND

((cool ;p i like it this like the joy of starting ao

/me gets a tear in his eye from the memories of tir by1))
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!

((WOW Gun I have a whole new respect for ya Keeeep writing!))

One month had passed and I felt my physical abilities increase. I had completed most of the steps on the chart that the guide had given to me. It was now time for me to take on the next step in the list. Ive heard rumors about these half-man/half machine beings known as cyborgs, and the only way of reaching thier base was to head to meetmedere. I grid my way to the city of meetmedere to find it completely abandoned. I decided to restock on supplies because I knew I would really need them against these new foes. With my shopping all done, I decided to head out, but was stoped right in my tracks. "Whats going on?, I cant move" I yelled out. "Stupid neut fence sitter" the fixer shouted. I then felt a piercing bullet rip through my knee as an agent appeared. I desperately tried to activate my greatest shield known as Total Mirror Shield, but was unable to do so due to being completely immobile by a shade who snuck up on me to assist his two comrades. I screamed in aggonizing pain as I felt my last breath of life go out. Soon, everything was dark, and I woke up in the care of the omni-med. I looked around and saw bright lights and asked "Where am I, and what happened?" I asked the doctor. "Your in the protective care of the omni-medical staff, dont worry, you'll be just fine" the doctor said with a graceful look. "Seems you have come across some pretty awful clan members, your the fifth neutral thats ended up here today. "Thanks to cellular cloning, we were able to revive you here". "Why did they kill me, what have I done wrong to them?" I said in hurtful voice. "You have done nothing wrong Gunsaber, thats how some clanners are, if you arent with them, then you are against them, according to thier ways". Fully restored I jumped out of the medical bed and on my feet in an feeling of anger and hatred. "I WANT REVENGE!' I said angrily to the doc. "Heh, I knew you'd say someting like that, despite what you have heard from other neutrals, omni-tek cares for all citizens of rubi-ka. What the clanners are doing are nothing but terrorist acts that tend to harm are way of life. Gunsaber, we could use someone like you to help rid rubi-ka of this particular threat". "ILL DO ANYTHING TO GET MY REVENGE, JUST TELL ME WHAT I MUST DO!" I said with the flame of anger still burning inside me. "Sign this" the doctor said as he handed me an omni-tek application form. I didnt hesitate to sign the application form, I know now that my life would never be the same until that group of terrorist were completely destroyed. "Im gonna need to train more if I want to exact my revenge on those bastards" I said to the doctor. The doctor replied " If thats the case, then I have the right man who can help you get the training that you need". "Hes the son of a great hero of omni-tek, and hes proven himself to be a true master in the art of war. "His name is GENERAL KAEHLER JR."

TO BE CONTINUED!
    Last edited by Gunsaber; Oct 7th, 2004 at 05:49:11.
    Remember Clammies,

OMNI-TEK IS YOUR FRIEND

I boarded an omni air ship on route to Avalon secondary omni-tek base, where Id meet the the legend himself. It was a quick flight with the use of lightspeed transportation, and I stepped off the ship and walked into a large dome. I saw many of soldiers doing training drills and exercises that prepared them for battle. "All new recruits report to the breifing hall please ASAP" I heard over the loud speaker. There I stood lined up to other recruits as we were visited by General Kaehler Jr. himself. He was an extremely muscular man, and was dressed in all black armor that shined so brightly. " I cant believe the bigwigs would send me recruits like this, you are the sorriest bunch I had ever seen in years" the general yelled out. The general then turned his attention to one of the other recruits and yelled, "what is your name private?". " My name is Inarion sir" the recruit responded. "Why the hell did you come here private" the general continued to yell. " I came here to improve my skills in combat and to serve omni-tek to my greatest abilties sir" the recruit replied. I then heard a loud burst of laughter come from another recruit, the general quickly went to address him. Do you find someting funny you sack of ****?". " Yes sir I did, I was just thinking about a funny thing that happened to me earlier, my name is Xamdam btw sir." " Did I tell you to speak you little bitch?" the general said angrily. "Sir no sir" Xamdam said in a scared voice. " Drop down and give me two hundred, and I want to hear that count" the general yelled again. "Sir yes sir" Xamdam quickly responded as he began to count. The general walked his way over to me and yelled "What is your name private?". I looked up in an angry look and replied "GUNSABER SIR". "Gunsaber eh, your files say that you were a neutral once. Neutral man who refused to take a stand in the war. What brings you here to me private?" the general asked. "THEY'LL PAY FOR WHAT THEY DID TO ME, EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM!" I said in an angry voice. The general laughed and responded "Hahaha Not gonna ask why, but seems you really want a taste of some clanner blood. You may be the best recruit sent here in ages, I have no doubts about that. The general turned around and yelled, "Suit up privates, we start in five minutes". I quickly prepared myself for the long months of training knowing that one day I will finally get the revenge I so yearned for.

TO BE CONTINUED!
    Last edited by Gunsaber; Oct 7th, 2004 at 05:54:00.
    Remember Clammies,

OMNI-TEK IS YOUR FRIEND

Three weeks had passed and I felt my potential abilites increase dramatically. We've been training in all forms of combat that would aid us in the wars to come. " Attention privates" the general yelled in a tremendous voice. " This next drill will focus on hand to hand combat. This training is required in case you and your enemy are disarmed and forced to fight in using pure fist alone. Your drill instrutor will be Commander Littletza, but you shall address her as commander Tza". The general then stepped back and let commander tza take lead in the drill.
    " Greetings privates, I am commander Tza your drill instructor. As the general said, you will all be focusing on hand to hand combat that will be a vital role in the times of battle". Commander Tza then turned her attention to one of the privates who was utterly whispering things to others around him. " Care to share what you just said private Akgis?" commander tza said in strict voice. " I was just telling the others how hot you are commander, and btw, what time should I meet you after hours?" Akgis replied. A loud echo of laughter sounded throughout the entire facility as the recruits nearly lost thier breath laughing at Akgis's remark. "Funny man are you, I think ill let you be the first to duel. Your oppenent will be private Brixxx" commander tza replied with yet again a strict voice. "You've got to be kidding me, shes a woman, she'll go down faster than my last prom date" Akgis said with a huge grin on his face. "Whats the matter, scared are we?" commander tza responded. Akgis turned around and looked at Brixxx and replied "NO". "Then lets get this duel on with" commander tza yelled. "You will begin the duel when the gun is fired, fighters set?" the referee shouted. A loud gunshot was sounded as the referee gave the signal to begin the duel. "Guys watch this, when im done with her, she'll be begging for some Akgis every nite" Akgis said in a conceded manor. "Bring it on little man, show me how tough you are" Brixxx responded. Akgis then ran towards Brixxx in an attempt to tackle her, but was tossed over Brixxx's shoulder like a rag doll. "What the **** was that?" Akgis yelled. "Hehe" Brixxx laughed with confidence. "Okay, no more goin easy on ya, time to show you how real man fight" Akgis said in an angry voice. Akgis then rushed toward brixxx with a flying jumpkick. Brixxx quickly dodged under Akgis and made a heavy uppercut to his testicles. At that moment, Akgis lost his balance and tumbled three times on the ground with a painful look on his face. "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww" akgis yelled with a loud scream of pain. Commander tza then stepped up to Akgis and remarked "Never under estimate your oppenent in combat. They are warriors, and warriors will do anything to win the duel". Commander Tza turned around and yelled "Medic" to have Akgis removed from the duel arena. When the doctors carried Akgis away on the stretcher, commander Tza then began the next duel matchup. "Next match will be a duel between Predicament and Xxotik, and lets not have a repeat ot the last match". The referee fired the gun as I thought to myself. "Ive come this far, its only a matter of time before I unleash hell on all those filthy clanners. Not one, shall escape my wraith".

TOO BE CONTINUED!
    Last edited by Gunsaber; Oct 7th, 2004 at 05:57:08.
    Remember Clammies,

OMNI-TEK IS YOUR FRIEND

i like it gun very much!

ONE YEAR LATER!

I looked at myself in the mirror and realized how much I have changed physically and mentally. Now that I have graduated from General Kaehler Jr.'s training courses, it was time for me to go exact my revenge. I decided take on a misshion from the top omni-tek executives. It seems that that omni executives have discovered a clan facility known as Sentinel base that were creating superior high tech armors and weapons. The problem is that the executives dont know the whereabouts of this facility. I was chosen to lead a team into Tir city and by force make one of the clanners talk to reveal the location of the facility. This meant that I would have to do the unthinkable to another person, but I felt no regrets for it.
    With my team behind me, we quickly whompa our way to clan city of Tir. The guards were easy enough for us to get by, but our real challenge came from the clan citizens themselves. " ALRIGHT MEN, SHOW NO MERCY" I yelled out in an evil voice. The clanners came at us in a massive force, but were no match against the way we were trained to fight them. With all the clanners defeated I gave my team the command to search the houses. "Seems we have a survivor" Esquobar said. "Bring him here" I yelled out. Esquobar then threw a small child with blood running from his head at my feet. I picked up the child by the shirt collar to try to get some information from him. "Tell me lad, what is your name?" I said in a wicked voice. "None your business omni scum, if my dad were here, he'd kick your sorry ass" the child replied. "Hahaha" fiesty one are you" I responded. I then heard a heavily breath come from behind me. It was Zantezutske whom we have injured in battle. "Daddy" the child cried out. "Seems we have yet another survivor!" I continued to speak in a wicked tone. "Son" Zan said with a low voice. "Hello Zan, do you know what this little device is?" I then held up a foreign machine in front of Zantezutske's face. " This is a cell dna scrambler created from my dear friend Calox, if I use this on my opponent, his dna structure will be lost from the life reclaim. In short words, they wont be coming back". I then slapped the device on Zan's son as he held in my grip. "His life is in your hands Zan, all you have to do is tell me where I can find the Sentinel's facility" I said with evilness. "Ok ill talk, but please dont harm my son" Zan replied. "The base in located in Wailing Wastes, its a heavily guarded base and you'll never get through them. High Commander Fredrickson will see to that". Zan said with confidence. I stood up and then gave the command for my team to move out. "Thank you Zan, you've done great service to omni-tek, now here is the reward you so earned. I then pointed my gun at the child's head and fired 24 bullets in it. "Nooooooooooooooo" Zan yelled out loud. I then started to laugh wickedly as I saw Zan's son covered in a pool of blood. " Ill leave you to greive over the loss of your pathetic son Zan, doesnt look like you'll last much longer in the condition your in." I said out loud. I then began makin my way to ICC whompa to catch up with my comrades, but before I did, I made one last remark to Zan. "Remember this always Zan, OMNI-TEK IS YOUR FRIEND"

TO BE CONTINUED!
    Last edited by Gunsaber; Oct 6th, 2004 at 03:40:23.
    Remember Clammies,

OMNI-TEK IS YOUR FRIEND

Omg U Evol!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zante
    Omg U Evol!!!!!!!!

Remember, OMNI-TEK IS YOUR FRIEND
    Remember Clammies,

OMNI-TEK IS YOUR FRIEND

I'm so gonna kick your ass someday Gun.

I love you too my dear Ivyna
    Remember Clammies,

OMNI-TEK IS YOUR FRIEND

ooh 2 stories runnign side by side..this could get very interesting...
    Retired 2006

Currently Playing RF online

I then pointed my gun at the child's head and fired 24 bullets in it.

omfg i like this wtb more clan child killz (do you get 1 pvp point or a half for those?)

"Ive done it, I cant believe what ive actually done" I thought to myself. The best thing ive ever enjoyed in my life was watching the clanners suffer and die. The most unforgivable thing ive done was taking the life of an innocent clan child, but I have no regrets of what ive done, it was a thrill to me, I enjoyed it! With the sentinels base out of commision, I decided to take a day off from hard work, but that day was cut short soon as I got the message that my organization was under attack. It seems that Zan wanted revenge for the murder of his son and fellow comrades. I quickly rushed to meet with my comrades to fend off the attackers from our notum tower base. "Alright men, prepare for combat" I yelled. Quickly we rushed the clanners attacking our base. One by one the clanners fell to our massive power until there was only one left. "Zantetzutske" I heard Fixnak yell out. "Fix, cast Grid Space Freedom on me, hes mine!" I responded. I then pursued Zan and got seperated from my comrades in the chase. My radar starts to beep insanely as I notice I was surrounded by the clanners. "****", I yelled out. As I try to head back with my comrades, I was rooted by none other than Remmance. I attempted to shoot him, but he was way to fast and dodged every bullet I fired. I then felt the pain as I was nearly cut to pieces when Kyuzo and Enror stuned and attacked me from behind. Katth then comes at me in sabre form and tears a huge chunk of flesh from my left arm. " Seems the hunter has become the hunted" I heard a voice come from the distance. It was none other than Zan who led me into the trap. " You sick son of a bitch" Zan said as he hit me with the rear end of his coorperator assualt rifle. "How does it feel ya jackass? How does it feel to suffer pain?" Zan said as he continued hitting me. I then looked up at him with blood coming from my mouth and left arm. "No Zan, thats the question I should be asking you" I said wickedly. "How did it feel watchin your son struggle in my hands?" "What was the part you liked best?" " Watching the the fear on his face, or did you like it when I painted the walls of Tir with his brains?" I then looked at Zan with a huge grin on my face and said " You do remember what I said last time do you Zan?" Zan looked back at me with tears of hatred in his eyes. "YOU BASTARD! GO TO HELL!" Zan yelled out in anger. Everything turned dark at the instant I heard the gunshots come from Zan's cooperator. I knew now that I would come back even stronger after this death.

TO BE CONTINUED!
    Remember Clammies,

OMNI-TEK IS YOUR FRIEND

We support ALL our brothers and sisters fighting down the Clans even if it means great losses,blood and dirty figthing. THIS however, is totally unacceptable...Many Omni-Tek´s do NOT support these kind of barbaric rituals where innocent children are being brutaly murdered. Zante, this will change nothing between us, I feel no sympathy for the clans being slaughtered in the battlefields, my thoughts are with you for the great loss and how it was done though. I will also do everything in my power to put this group of mercenaries trial for a court martial, this is NOT how the Omni-Tek operates.

Lord Doominator
    Sometimes when I'm hungry.......I eat my own face!

Doom, what the clanners has done to omnis and neuts arent acts of evil? Im gonna give a saying that you should always remember. "SOMETIMES THE ONLY WAY TO DEFEAT EVIL, IS TO BECOME IT".
    Remember Clammies,

OMNI-TEK IS YOUR FRIEND

Quote Originally Posted by zante
    Omg U Evol!!!!!!!!

Zante have my babies!

((Finally read through this woot!!! Gunsaber Im so glad to see more than me actually roleplaying being evil Oh joy!! ))
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast