Thread: Does this count as PVP?

Exclamation Does this count as PVP?

If this does count then what hope is there for someone new to the game?

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...0&pagenumber=1
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

lol we killed her in 2ho last night =p

Wasn't aware of ever being in 2ho

Sure it was me?
    Riders of the Lost Org

Event chars can open fire on any suppresion gas zone.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Untill last night "event charcters" were completely unheard of to me.

A painfull lesson in an average game
    Riders of the Lost Org

Sometimes I think they stand there knowing they will get killed, just to come here and complain. So you died, the world should not stop over it, and u coulda moved your azz

I have run speed of 160 and i'm a long ways from anywhere.
    Besides i died in 3 count em 3 shots.
    Riders of the Lost Org

Event characters should be NPC only...anything else is open to bias and favoratism.

Man I would love to see you the whining from those Omni here who don't see it a lame when a clanner comes in to Omni-Ent and takes your exp/titles.

Angry Good Grief.

Just adding my two cents in....

If _that_ is the kind of utter, mindless zebra-$#1t that passes as an "RP Event" Is there an option, a flag under options somewhere, that will allow me to flag myself !RP_Event=Ok?

If not, then I guess this is just another reason to play Neverwinter until the next batch of MMORPGs come rolling through. What really blows my mind is that apparently there are players(Wolven, etc) who think that kind of scene qualifies as an appropriate RP Event. I'm guessing they've never played any kind of RPG before in their lives...Getting hosed by a lynch mob something around 100 levels above you isn't fun, which is what this GAME is really about.