Thread: What Cluster for 200 Imp?

What Cluster for 200 Imp?

Hello
    I got a full set of QL200 Basic Implants. Could anybody tell me what QL the cluster must have to get a 200 Implant and not a ~19x? Thanks in advance.
    Bye

Depends on cluster type (shining/bright/faded). Buy yourself some QL1 clusters, try to install them and the game will tell you how high QL you need.

Hm I know, but sometimes it happens that the QL of the Implant turns ~2-3 lvls higher / lower because of the cluster. Well and I dont want ~196-199 Implants

Implants never go lower in QL, only higher (if not already 200), depending on the nano prog skill of the maker.
    RK1 Guild Apocalypse

Dillon "Duradas" Belote, Fixer
    Kiyoko "Selarana" Vallone, Meta Physicist
    Donald "Jorman" Dublin, Bureaucrat
    Burl "Gnorrg" Marinos, Enforcer
    Florence "Florania" Aronstein, Doctor
    ----
    RK3, Arnold "Gideon" Reineman, Enforcer

Cluster QL's

The minimum qualities for clusters that fit into ql200 implants are:

Faded - ql164
    Bright - ql168
    Shining - ql172

As stated above, implants don't go down in quality, they only go up and they only go up if the person making them has more NP than required. I don't recall the exact formula that dictates whether implant quality goes up or stays the same.

Ah thanks much for your help!!

I might sound stupid now, but if I remember correctly the clusters have a description that says how much this cluster is going to raise a skill. Now will a QL 180 cluster installed in a QL 200 implant raise the skill as much as a QL 200 cluster installer in a QL200 implant?

If so it just made that QL200 implant set so much easier to get...

ql180 cluster will fit in ql200 implant and the implant will be ql200, with same stat as if you used a ql200 cluster in it
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

/grumble

Well that was an expensive lesson