Thread: Advice needed

Question Advice needed

Hi tradeskill community!

Might there be somebody in our realms who has an idea what this item is good for:

Super-Coolant

Any hints are welcome - thanks.

Max(imilian)

P.S. Eh, if somebody knows a good web site with infos of the tower business - I would like to gather some info on that as well-
    100% curious

Hehe I can't keep my mouth shut thats too funny hehe

Max, it's a quest item. You know, like a rubi-ka collectables or spiked food sacks
    Bill "Rudeboyz" Clinton Nobel Prize Winning Engineer, Crusader for Duct Tape and Reclaim Inspector General of Rubi-Ka Gear

Freshman Bob "Spookyrudy" Dole Buff Dispenser, Sexy Atrox, Master of The Atrox Monkey Love Arts

For which quest? cause this can be found on mob (I have one), and cannot be wear.

And the rubi-ka collectables ????

hehehehe no for missions man. You take the super coolant to the supercomputer at the end of a mission and right click it :P You know a fix it mission
    Bill "Rudeboyz" Clinton Nobel Prize Winning Engineer, Crusader for Duct Tape and Reclaim Inspector General of Rubi-Ka Gear

Freshman Bob "Spookyrudy" Dole Buff Dispenser, Sexy Atrox, Master of The Atrox Monkey Love Arts

Jup, as Rude said it, it's for completing a mission.

Regarding tower constryction, search this forum, there 's some very good guidles outthere.
    Maimgara - Supreme Creator, The Renaissance - RK2
    [Thedeacon]: As for the "high level n00b" part....Hey, I don't care if they level up....puts them in pvp range quicker.