Thread: Self-cast, unbuffed bot acting like it's OE'd...

Self-cast, unbuffed bot acting like it's OE'd...

Yes yes yes, I decided to make myself a little neut 'crat today. I went to the store and happily bought a nice little bot to follow me around at level 3. I cast the guy, went into a mission, and told him to attack a baddy...

Only problem was that he said, "Are you my master?"

I checked my spacetime and mattercreate, made sure it was all in order... yup, both at 22, just like the nano requires. So, I zoned. I typed in /pet guard, but to no avail. I then decided ot kill this pet, since he was a naughty little oaf, and it so happened that my next bot was a reincarnation of my first one. In fact, every bot I have made seems to have the rebellious spirit my first bot had.

So, I decided to log off. "Surely, that will solve it!" I though to myself. Unfortunently, no. It seems the soul of that first bot which I summoned will haunt me forever. Or until a GM fixes it. (Which is pretty close to the same amount of time...)

Sooo, that's my bug. Fix it, now dangit! NOW!

(My crat's in game name: juliusceaser)

Crystal oops

Oddly enough, I had a n00b crat come to me with the same problem, about a week ago. After buffing her, debuffing her, and going so far as building a set of implants so we could =really= OE the bot, I threw up my hands, bought her the next pet, and told her to level before uploading it. Sure enough, this fixed the problem

Engies and MPs dont have to buy thier first pet. And it seems that only crats are affected by this annoyance.. The only conclusion I can draw is that the basic worker-droid crystal is bugged. Yay.
    ++++++++++++++++++
    Swing
    199 Solitus Engeneer
    Omni-Tek, TestLive
    "It used to be that brave heroes would go out into the darkness and slay monsters. Now that we've banished the darkness, we've discovered we're all monsters."

This has happened to me too...
    Had expertises on my crat and had all the points but it wasn't doing anyhting.
    "are you my master?"
    Cross into the blue.