Thread: Smack some spackle on the memory leaks, please!

Smack some spackle on the memory leaks, please!

The thing that would improve the game the most for me would be if some corks were put into the memory leaks. I can't play more than about 1.5 - 2 hours before I have to shutdown AO so I can reclaim some of my memory. My HD starts to really chew after a while.

Yeah yeah, memory is cheap. Unfortunately at the moment, I'm even cheaper. Must be my Scottish blood showing through.
    Never argue with a fool, as a fool will always win - Boomer the Loud

problem since 1st day, Funcom probaly never fixes this.

Aye, I remember that it was worse when I played in Beta4. I was hoping that it would be better by now, as they've had a year to fix it.

I can still suggest it though.
    Never argue with a fool, as a fool will always win - Boomer the Loud

Funcom:

FIX THE GAME BEFORE EXPANDING UPON IT!!!!

I can say it vertically too:

FIX
    THE
    GAME
    BEFORE
    EXPANDING
    UPON
    IT
    !!!!!!

I still maintain that performance is the biggest single issue in AO.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Funcom:

When creating new objects on the heap with the new command, you must deallocate them with the delete command.....