Thread: Consolidated IPR Thread

We "deserve" new IPRs.
    This game prides it's self on having hundreds of skills and different routes you can take, why limit us to trying only one or two beacuse of our IPRs? In Ultima Online you didn't level you gained skills and if you didn't want one anymore you set it to go down and another one to go up.

Lightbulb

What about Full IPR for the enlightned?
    You would have the choice to see a NPC in pandemonium sanctuaries, depending of your faction : Redemed or Unredemed. Those NPC would give you an hard quest :

Time to complete : 48 Hours.

Step 1 : Clean the lands of the Shadowlands of Redemed/Unredemed presence.

1)Kill Redemed Enel/Unredemed Shere.
    2)Kill Redemed Ocra/Unredemed Roch.
    3)Kill Redemed Gilthar/Unredemed Dalja.
    4)Kill Redemed Cama/Unredemed Vanya.
    5)Kill Redemed Lord Galahad/Unredemed Lord Mordeth.

Step 2 : Prove your knowledge to the Redemed/Unredemed.

1)Kill Zodiac.
    2)Kill Timid Spectral Scourge.
    3)Kill The Night Heart.
    4)Kill Senior Subjucator.
    5)Kill The Pandemonium Subjucator.
    6)Kill The Beast.

Rewards : "Faitful Second Born"/"Chosen Second Born".
    and "The Lighter side"/"The Darker side".

When quest would be completed the NPCs would give you an item "Faithful second born" for the Clans or "Chosen second born" for the Omnis. You would need to be at least 220 and to have at least 45,000 of faction with the Redemed/Unredemed to use those items. It would reset all your skill and abilities EVEN Map Navigation (But it would clear all your maps and map upgrades). Of course you would have to take off all items as for a normal reset.

Note : You would only be able to take the quest once. If you tried to use the item without taking off all yours items it would be lost, as for "The lighter side", "The Darker side" and "The unknow side" (Sadow Breed items).
    Last edited by Shephard; Jun 19th, 2005 at 19:12:31.
    Shephard196 -> Soldier lvl 220 AL 20

Quote Originally Posted by LordLucan
    People working for the Dark Side is not a subject for the forums, closing thread

Unlimited IPR sulotions = Clone heaven

If Iprs arent limited everyone wil just reset everytime it comes a new "good" weapon making everyone look even more the same.

I`d say 5 every expansion, 1 for every major patch. And ye, you gotta love 1 Full reset at 220. (kinda as a last motivation to get to 220)

And ye i didnt read all 20pages..:P (in case i ninjaed something from another post)

Well is full Ipr I was talking about is like "A new way for your caracter after 220". For exemple to make a gimp correct, to save the poors guys who get hacked and maxed map navigation and vehicule water...To change from tradskiller to pvp, pvp into solo...Etc...And also I would like Funcom to add a good description when you SHIFT-Left click on Map navigation skill...I would like to be able to Read "DANGER, READ CAREFULLY! Map.NAvigation Skill Can't be Reseted"
    That would have saved my caracter

People working for the Dark Side is not a subject for the forums, closing thread

20 pages woot bump for ipr!
    Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion
    The prize draw winners were Highsummoner for the Radeon X800XL graphics card and Bearnextdoor for the Lost Eden beta slot.

h00t 20 pages and still no goodwill from FC!
    Level 220/26 - Trader : Zyphoria - Equip
    Level 219/18 - Keeper : Zypho - Equip
    Ragnarok - RK1 Atlantean

...Forever shall the trader in me desire the baby in you...

Playing a high level Trader makes Abu Ghraib look like a luxory spa and resort!

holy mother of pearl will you ppl give it up//////////////

I'll add one..

6 extra IP resets at 220.. but think The Deer Hunter..... ) and thats the Movie not the stupid redneck game.
    Last edited by The Validator; Jun 22nd, 2005 at 21:40:44.

WTB 1 full IPR at lvl 200 not at 220.
    Freshman Wranger - Setup
    Level 208
    Alien Level 10

One Of The Very Few Soloing Traders.

bump for hopeless wishes and clueless fc
    [Bnet] Snowbunny: No, mswarm
    [Bnet] Snowbunny: You cant petition me for harasment for kicking you from my own bot lol

[Koreteve]: your a dog in the Grid

Bömp
    Klompe: Adventurer Meele!

WickedPickle, None of that Jackie Chan bollocks

Equip

Stompe - The ultimate enf. This time everything will be right

No IPRs in the vet program? would think that was the number one on almost every vets wish list? How come FC?
    "Obey my dog!"

Kimert - Equip
    Ranged Adventurer on Atlantean
    Slimert
    Sneaky Agent on Atlantean

Quote Originally Posted by kimert
    No IPRs in the vet program? would think that was the number one on almost every vets wish list? How come FC?
    Quote Originally Posted by Funcom
    The aim of the veterans program is to provide veteran players with some unique items reserved for those who have played Anarchy Online for some time.

Some of the items are fun cosmetic items that we think our veteran players will appreciate and are in keeping with the sense of humour and style that Anarchy Online is renowned for.

Secondly there are items that make the veterans life easier on their alternate characters (or even their main character in some cases). These include the option to use veterans points to purchase a low requirement Yalmaha or even some tokens to boost your token board.

What we did not want to do was create a “them and us” situation where veteran items were seen as in some way essential to have a good character. To that end you will not find any items in the veterans program that make your characters more powerful or add stats.

The point of the veterans program is to provide some fun and to help veteran players with some of the repeatable tasks on their alternate characters.

Its also worth being aware that We may also be adding more items over time so players should be aware of that when spending all their veteran points.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetarygate
    And ur point being?
    "Obey my dog!"

Kimert - Equip
    Ranged Adventurer on Atlantean
    Slimert
    Sneaky Agent on Atlantean

And ur point being?
    That we aint gonna get the ipr's. No matter how long we scream and shout for something that could actually help our characters out. Being vocal doesn't really help, I guess, just take a good look at the state of nt's today, and compare to how long they've been crying out for help.

I find it rather ironic FC won't recognise the fact the game has changed drastically, nerfs upon nerfs, etc, and still ignore more ipr's.

Sure hope the LE mechs don't require any vehicle skill, cant imagine how many ppl who wont be able to use em then.
    Kwautrawn - Proud wielder of The Edge of The Tarasque. My Gear
    Rambokwaut -Soldier Alt.
    SneakingKwau -Tower Defender.

[Jollzwhin]: you had that one reserved specially for me didnt you
    To [Jollzwhin]: no comment

Lightbulb Woot!

I guess FC forgot that when they did a Full IPR if ya do it THIS WEEK thing brought many people back to play AO after they had left (because of the wonderfull 12.6 patch ...)
    I know I would come back and play AO if there were Full IPR 'muffins' in the Vet shop!

- a fix to pet pathing might get me back also but after 4 years I have given up on that being fixed ;p
    Co-founder/Retired Board Member of The Renaissance
    220/19 Engineer 220/22 Adventurer

Think then act shall henceforth be my motto. - Thomboy

Bump for a god damned FIPR
    Freshman Wranger - Setup
    Level 208
    Alien Level 10

One Of The Very Few Soloing Traders.

Well I guess FC will finish by provide full IPR, just be patient (in Lost Eden expension? After might?). But what was the 12.6 patch thing you are talking about?

And ur point being?
    You asked why no IPR in the veterans program and I quoted Funcom's reasoning.

Due to posting restrictions, must have at least three characters to be able to post (quoted text doesn't count). So, the three periods was simply to bypass the restrictions, not make a point of my own.

BUMP! I dont see why FC is adamant about being mean to us its not like we are asking for all of to be uber just to change our characters after 4 years.

I dont see the reason why Fc cant add a IPR

Could someone from FC explain that to me?
    It isnt that game balance for sure ... cuz it just dont exist
    u said it arent tech probs too
    So whats it then? lazyness? ignorance or arrogance(means u dont wanna agree that there is a prob) ? there is no logical reason why Fc dont add some IPRs or change the system.

And dont come with factor time or money, u did waste alot of both at useless stuff.
    U have to enjoy the fight to be really good.
    Devil Artemisv Hellcaster (retired)
    Warconfig
    usual PVMConfig
    Nosferatu Erinyes Alucard
    Devil Zyankali Advocate
    Yamaeda: Three Cyberdecks for the Opifex-kings under the sky, Seven for the Atrox-lords in their halls of notum, Nine for Nanomage doomed to die, One for the Dark Lady on her dark throne In the Land of Inferno where the Shadows live. One Cyberdeck to rule them all, One Deck to find them, One Deck to bring them all and in the darkness bind them. In the Land of Inferno where the Shadows live.

"GM Santaki: If you are worried about being banned you should email support and explain that you are not involved in any exploiting. "

Page 20 of 52 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast