Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Consolidated IPR Thread

Was a pleasure 2 contribute

but seriously

We have asked for this over and over for 2 years - FC clearly dosent give a damn about this group of players (say 10-15%) of the community.

Me, my friends and many others wont touch a FC title ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikotin
    Was a pleasure 2 contribute

but seriously

We have asked for this over and over for 2 years - FC clearly dosent give a damn about this group of players (say 10-15%) of the community.

Me, my friends and many others wont touch a FC title ever again.
    Just because FC doesn't bow to every single wish from players does not mean they don't implement things players have asked for as the last many patches clearly shows for anyone who's not a complete retard... We got more IPR's with AI not enough but we still got them... And it's not near 10-15% no... Clearly you have no clue what you are talking about ... But thank you for participating with another insightfull post with alot of valuable facts...

Quote Originally Posted by Plexor
    Thanks Nikotin for that, i'm sure it's appreciated by all of us that spend a lot of time playing this game and think it's far from dead.

I'm sure it will also be appreciated by the employees of FC, who spend their working lives on this game.

In fact i'm sure it will help our cause and ensure that they pay attention to this issue that is so important to so many of us.

You obviously don't play any more, as you think it's dead, so I'd like to personally thank you for taking time out from whatever you spend your valuable time doing now to come here and help our cause with your insightfull, helpful and intelligent post.
    Maybe you should read this again and consider yourself Owned ...
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

Why give players only 1 IPr at alien level 15? Its like giving dozen of children candy papers. Then they notice its all nothing but papers, they start screaming again. 2 IPr at alien level 15, and 4 IPr at 30 would have been resonable. And It would have helped on possible screwup with 0 Ipr.

Or maybe 1 at alvl 10, 2 at 20 and 3 at 30?

Cant do much with just 1 Ipr
    Last edited by Cromfeli; Mar 24th, 2005 at 01:15:53.
    Lucas Cromfel
    Remains of Juliena 220 Novice RK1 Meta-Fiziki
    This is my legacy; by the grace of the gods, I am not alone.
    Biodome Tutorial

Remains of Octopuss - Day when justice died.

The ONE IPR at AL15 is a joke. The TWO at AL30 is an even bigger joke.

WHO is going to play to AL30 on a character they don't like and feel is gimped? Anyone?

This game has changed *so much* since release and continues to change with every patch. I hope the "new" Funcom realizes this soon and agrees with us that IPR's for at least the vet characters, is a must.

Why are we (the vets) being penalized for playing the longest?

why just let peeps buy the IPR 4 some Millions ? 10mil 4 one ipr 4 example, and 100 mil 4 a full reset ?
    U have to enjoy the fight to be really good.
    Devil Artemisv Hellcaster (retired)
    Warconfig
    usual PVMConfig
    Nosferatu Erinyes Alucard
    Devil Zyankali Advocate
    Yamaeda: Three Cyberdecks for the Opifex-kings under the sky, Seven for the Atrox-lords in their halls of notum, Nine for Nanomage doomed to die, One for the Dark Lady on her dark throne In the Land of Inferno where the Shadows live. One Cyberdeck to rule them all, One Deck to find them, One Deck to bring them all and in the darkness bind them. In the Land of Inferno where the Shadows live.

"GM Santaki: If you are worried about being banned you should email support and explain that you are not involved in any exploiting. "

Quote Originally Posted by Healblade
    Bump
    Why are you bumping a rooted thread?
    "Yay, full team of 6."
    "With Jaszt's ego, it's more like 8."
    "Hey now, that's not fair... it's more like 18."

[16:28] <Escritores> Jaszt for president

Quote Originally Posted by Jaszt
    Why are you bumping a rooted thread?
    Cause nobody from FC cares about it.

wtb ipr l0ve for veterans docs

Here is a suggestion:

Full IPR 1. time 100m
    Full IPR 2. time 200m
    Full IPR 3. time 300m
    Full IPR 4. time 400m
    Full IPR 5. time 500m
    Full IPR 6+ time 500m

Why make it so damn hard to keep a character going? Other games allow you to keep a character going for as long as the game is going to be - but in Anarchy Online you can't. Fix!

Quote Originally Posted by Comis
    Here is a suggestion:

Full IPR 1. time 100m
    Full IPR 2. time 200m
    Full IPR 3. time 300m
    Full IPR 4. time 400m
    Full IPR 5. time 500m
    Full IPR 6+ time 500m

Why make it so damn hard to keep a character going? Other games allow you to keep a character going for as long as the game is going to be - but in Anarchy Online you can't. Fix!

Now this would be something!
    Dosent FC want us retired gimps back?

Ridiculous suggestion...
    IPRs should be something you earn not something you buy...
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.

sry but that much money is something u gotta get somehow so i think u earn it in that way
    Warconfig
    usual PVMConfig
    Devil Zyankali Advocate
    Yamaeda: Three Cyberdecks for the Opifex-kings under the sky, Seven for the Atrox-lords in their halls of notum, Nine for Nanomage doomed to die, One for the Dark Lady on her dark throne In the Land of Inferno where the Shadows live. One Cyberdeck to rule them all, One Deck to find them, One Deck to bring them all and in the darkness bind them. In the Land of Inferno where the Shadows live.

"GM Santaki: If you are worried about being banned you should email support and explain that you are not involved in any exploiting. "

Thumbs down

Just did some digging on this thread.

Seems like this was thread first post updated Jan 25th, 2005 at 21:50:25 also last activity seen from this thread starter was was Mar 7th, 2005 16:45:04. I guess this thread and the "holder of it" is as good as forgotten.

Last time a moderator posted in this thread was, Dec 16th, 2004, 02:39:36 Clicky which was just a warring about flaming.

Then a earlier post by the thread starter at Dec 13th, 2004, 23:59:39 Clicky.

So face it, they don't care - else they would have responded in this thread or to this issue.

bah this sux - i had bout 1.5mill badly misplaced IP on my 3year old 219+++ char

not possible 2 live like that as a pvp'r

Quote Originally Posted by ArtemisV
    sry but that much money is something u gotta get somehow so i think u earn it in that way
    Not nescaserriy (spell??) be lucky loot a RBP sell it woop you got alot of money and so on... 100 mill is easy to get... Create a way to earn the IPR would create more variety and not make them ridiculously easy to get like paying 100mill for a full IPR reset would be...
    Last edited by Escritores; Mar 30th, 2005 at 01:57:38.

too much post to read em all so dont flame me if it has already been proposed

just the fact that getting a special perk that allow to get a special that give Ipr would roxx.

that u get by what doing a quest ?

that will allow to get 1 , 2 , 3 ,4 ipr (depending on title lvl)

each 24 48 or 72 hours recharge whatever time

this would pwn, and peop that dont need it aren t penalized

Bump

i would like that idea
    Warconfig
    usual PVMConfig
    Devil Zyankali Advocate

Complain on IPR system in Anarchy Online

This complain gathering has started, to take part in this Click here.

More information will be posted on the site as progress updates.

why not just adding the possibility of one time total ipr for chars lvl 220? that would solve the problem for almost exactly all ppl that do have such problem.

and, even tho i dont have ipr problem at all, im surprised why is fc resisting so badly. they DO have necessary code, they just DO have thats needed...

isnt it the virtual e-penuz on fc's side? "yeah we can do it, but no, we will show them who the boss is" - translated from "we dont think ppl have such problem.
    "Many philosophical problems are caused by such things as the simple inability to shut up."
    I am Luciesa - Octowuss - Ssupotco

still addicted since 2001-07-03 11:55:38

Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast