Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Council of Truth¤

The Council of Truth¤

The clans have had one great chance of seeming to work for a lasting treaty and finally peace on RubiKa between themselfes and Omni Tek. Are they starting to abandon theyre ,once, ultimate goal?

I see the power of the council dwindling day after day and it makes me scared.
    Scared that the clans have become nothing but un-linked corporations bent on profit with no time for discussions and agendas that does not bring profit.

I am Omni Tek employed and as such would love nothing more than to see the entire clan system fall apart but integration on terms that all sides can endure would be my second choice.
    As I dont think the clans falling apart is very realistic the integration, or call it merge if you like, represent my hope for the future of RubiKa.
    But the clans will to search for peace disapoints me.

Some CoT representatives are working for the better of us all(yes, for us all) on a day to day basis but most clanners today are rich, agressive onemancompanies that want nothing to do with sharing theyre vast fortune with the poor in our society. These are the people witch the CoT must ,in some way, rally to themselfes.
    If your a clanner that tells me you are fighting for freedom but have no contact or even relationship with the CoT then I call you a liar. The CoT have been, and still is, the only hope the clans have for reaching the future with theyre lifes intact.

I think its fair to say that the clans unwillingness to participate in the Councils affairs is evidence of theyre hostile nature and willingness to stay at war for as long as they can profit from it.
    No evidence can be stronger than that of a people not wanting to even talk about peaceful solutions.

Omni Tek serves
    Nick Noodle
    Agent, Disciples of Omni-Tek
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

No Peace!
    zante`s gear
    zantezutske

MR Ross

“Do not underestimate the clans, if my time on this world has taught me anything, it is that if one man can think it, plan it or prepare for it, then you can be assured that someone else, somewhere, is thinking exactly the same thing”

Would be rewarding if youd elaborate more on what exactly it is you are fighting for then Zante.
    As Im sure not even you want everyone else to think you fight ONLY for yourself.

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

sorry cant elaborate im too dumb.
    zante`s gear
    zantezutske

MR Ross

“Do not underestimate the clans, if my time on this world has taught me anything, it is that if one man can think it, plan it or prepare for it, then you can be assured that someone else, somewhere, is thinking exactly the same thing”

Haha, I laugh at the pathetic attempt at instigating a civil war. Of course we want to better ourselves, trying to get the best equipment possible etcetera. Does this make us bad people? I don't think we need any lessons in caring for the poor by an employee of the single most greedy and capitalist hyper-corporation in the universe. We care for our poor, we give away newly conquered notum fields to those the need it the most.

You say that the Council of Truth is the Clan's only way of winning the freedom we're looking for? Who said our once ultimate goal was peace between us and Omni-Tek? The only way to solve this conflict is if Omni-Tek abandons Rubi-Ka and gives it to the people that live there, that work there, that made it what it is today and still work at making it a better place. And not some hyper-corporation that squeezes it for every credit it's got.

Personally, I think the Council members are more concerned with their titles and looking important, than with the best interests of the Clans. The fact that they haven't accomplished anything since they reformed, makes this all the more clear.
    Last edited by Khailea; Dec 13th, 2004 at 17:08:56.

Quote Originally Posted by zante
    No Peace!
    I agree Zante, Ill only be at peace when

a) Clammers are back in the notum mines working as Omni-tek slaves

or

b) Clammers are rotting in thier graves.

Either one will put me at true peace.
    Remember Clammies,

OMNI-TEK IS YOUR FRIEND

Quote Originally Posted by Khailea

The only way to solve this conflict is if Omni-Tek abandons Rubi-Ka and gives it to the people that live there, that work there, that made it what it is today and still work at making it a better place. And not some hyper-corporation that squeezes it for every credit it's got.
    The fact that Omni Tek is the faction that actually are striving for peace as a solution while the clan majority wants nothing but complete obliteration of OTRK should ring a bell or two even to you.
    I fail to see where OTRK "squeese" more credits out of this planet than the clans do. But Im sure someone can explain how this can be.

The CoT nothing but powerless puppets with no real power whatsoever?? If true I fear for the future of the clans.
    Infact, with no common cause amongst the clans you have degraded yourself to a rabble of warmongers,profitmakers and saboteurs.

The ultimate goal of the clans was freedom and living separately from Omni Tek. This goal was achieved many years ago.
    A second ultimate goal of a peace loving society would normally be peace with theyre surrounding neighbours. You tell me thats not your goal. Thats disturbing.

ps: Zante, I kind of thought so.

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats

we live in peace. but everywhere we pay our attention we see people and stuff labeled OMNI-TEK. hmm if i wanna go too jobe i have too pay a fee too omni.

clans dont talk peace with a corporation beyond remedy..."omni-tek" stands for years of oppresion/atrocities/genocide!

beside u cant learn a old dog too sit
    zante`s gear
    zantezutske

MR Ross

((00c: lolz how to argue with that? ))

The opression/atrocities/genoside you are talking about is a Omni Tek that belongs to history.
    Omni Tek have changed and proved theyre change many times. Now its the clans turn to show theyre sincere willingness to settle the hostilities once and for all.

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats

Quote Originally Posted by Naefen
    The fact that Omni Tek is the faction that actually are striving for peace as a solution while the clan majority wants nothing but complete obliteration of OTRK should ring a bell or two even to you.
    Striving for peace? Aren't people like Gunsaber and his goons part of Omni-Tek? Do you consider his actions acts of peace?

I fail to see where OTRK "squeese" more credits out of this planet than the clans do. But Im sure someone can explain how this can be.
    It's quite simple. Who gains profit from the mining operations of Omni-Tek on Rubi-Ka. Is it the people that put in the work in the mines or are it the shareholders back on Omni-Prime? All profits gained from the Clan's operations on Rubi-Ka benefit the people on Rubi-Ka only. Not some corporate big shot who probably hasn't even set foot on this planet. Whatever we take from the planet, returns to the people of the planet.

The CoT nothing but powerless puppets with no real power whatsoever?? If true I fear for the future of the clans.
    Infact, with no common cause amongst the clans you have degraded yourself to a rabble of warmongers,profitmakers and saboteurs.

The ultimate goal of the clans was freedom and living separately from Omni Tek. This goal was achieved many years ago.
    A second ultimate goal of a peace loving society would normally be peace with theyre surrounding neighbours. You tell me thats not your goal. Thats disturbing.
    See, that's the great thing about freedom. I don't mind what you think, you're entitled to your opinion, even though I don't agree with it. But I'm sure that your less than conventional views have already raised a few eyebrowes back at OT headquarters.
    But please don't lecture us and tell us what our goals are or should be. We're all grown up and we can think for ourselves, thank you very much. I have already told you what we are aiming for, don't make the obvious Omni-Tek mistake again and push your views on other people.
    Last edited by Khailea; Dec 14th, 2004 at 10:10:56.

I seriously doubt the paycheck the Omni miners of today is lesser than what a clanner receive from hes clan after a hard days work. Infact, I dare say its probably higher.

Im not afraid of raised eyebrows from my superiors either. Mr.Ross sets the course here on RubiKa. The Omni-Admin are the ones that hands Mr.Ross hes weekly orders. I am merely continuing what Mr.Ross have begun. And, despite what you obviously believe, Omni Tek employees are entitled theyre own opinions.

Yes you are entitled to your own opinions. Grown ups? *snickers*.

I am not trying to lecture you. In a way I am speaking pro-CoT so that negotiations have a chance in h*ll to ever happen. Ultimately, that is MY goal.
    Because ultimately, I feel thats the only way of saving your lifes.

And as for Gunsaber..... Well you have psychopatic killers in your ranks. An eye for an eye sound familiar??

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats

we live in peace. but everywhere we pay our attention we see people and stuff labeled OMNI-TEK. hmm if i wanna go too jobe i have too pay a fee too omni.

clans dont talk peace with a corporation beyond remedy..."omni-tek" stands for years of oppresion/atrocities/genocide!

Hrrrm.. it's so pointless.

Since when did a clammer came up with an invention that served all Rubi-Kans? Never! It was Omni-Tek who turned Rubi Ka, the once barren planet with its hazardous environment, to it's current condition. Omni-Tek provided everything - the insurance technology, Arcologies.. everything. It all came from OT, thus the label.. you bite the hand that feeds Zante, you old dog.

The scientists who opened up them portals to the Shadowlands received their funding from OT, correct.. but Jobe isn't under OT jurisdiction, it's neutral so to speak, and the fee goes to the maintenance of them portals.

I'd never try to learn an old dog to sit - I'd shoot it... It'd be a mercy killing.
    Servatis a periculum - servatis a maleficum

And the world spins by with everybody moaning, p***ing, b****ing and everyone is sh***ing
    On their friends, On their love, On their oaths, On their honor, On their graves,
    Out their mouths and their words say nothing

I seriously doubt the paycheck the Omni miners of today is lesser than what a clanner receive from hes clan after a hard days work. Infact, I dare say its probably higher.
    Simple economics and mathematics dictate that this is quite impossible. As I explained before, the off-shore shareholders will want their quarterly dividend paid out. But I'd love to hear your rebuttal if you got proof.
    Im not afraid of raised eyebrows from my superiors either. Mr.Ross sets the course here on RubiKa. The Omni-Admin are the ones that hands Mr.Ross hes weekly orders. I am merely continuing what Mr.Ross have begun. And, despite what you obviously believe, Omni Tek employees are entitled theyre own opinions.
    Do you truely believe that Mr.Ross sets the course on Rubi-Ka? Even after this latest farce with his little speech after his return from absence which has lastest for months? Even your own OT reporter stated that it looked like he had his Omni-Prime watchdog breathing down his neck and making sure he said exactly what was fed to him. If Mr.Ross ever had any authority of his own here on Rubi-Ka, it's long gone.
    An eye for an eye sound familiar??
    Well, there you have it. After waving the banner of peace for so long, finally the truth comes out. At least we're straightforward and tell it like it is. There can be no peace as long as the plague of Omni-Tek infects this planet.

Quote Originally Posted by PaxCorpus
    Hrrrm.. it's so pointless.

Since when did a clammer came up with an invention that served all Rubi-Kans? Never! It was Omni-Tek who turned Rubi Ka, the once barren planet with its hazardous environment, to it's current condition. Omni-Tek provided everything - the insurance technology, Arcologies.. everything. It all came from OT, thus the label.. you bite the hand that feeds Zante, you old dog.

The scientists who opened up them portals to the Shadowlands received their funding from OT, correct.. but Jobe isn't under OT jurisdiction, it's neutral so to speak, and the fee goes to the maintenance of them portals.

I'd never try to learn an old dog to sit - I'd shoot it... It'd be a mercy killing.
    Oh yes, Omni-Tek does it all out of goodness of their own heart. I'm sure the credits I spend each time I insure go straight to charity, right?

Don't be fooled, Omni-Tek doesn't care about how their inventions can benefit the people. After all, even the ancient people of the Shadowlands have an alternative insurance technology and they can offer it for free. The only thing Omni-Tek cares for is the bottom line at the end of the year and more profit for its shareholders.

big words

it all come down too "the omni-tek way or the highway" the clans US then refuse your way. we dont want your dictatorship neither your lecture or leadership.

if we wanted it we wouldnt stray from your path. but as u can see we are clan. many of us are political and many know the history therefor dont hold "ANYTHING" back in our war with OT. i myself consider myself 110% omni-tek killer. people like u "paxcorpus" are a notch in my gun. the day its peace is the day OT is off rubi-ka.
    zante`s gear
    zantezutske

MR Ross

Like I wrote but you obviously missed,even though you quoted me on it, Omni-Admin hands Mr.Ross hes orders. By that I mean that Mr.Ross is not the one who ultimately makes the decisions. He is ,however ,incharge of the everyday running on Rubi Ka.

Omni Tek`s profits benefit the entire Omni Tek system so in a way Omni Tek mining profitys goes 100% back to the miners and employees of the corporation.

Yes I dont hide the fact that Omni have rotten apples... Do you refuse that the clans have them???

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats

it all come down too "the omni-tek way or the highway" the clans US then refuse your way. we dont want your dictatorship neither your lecture or leadership.

I myself consider myself 110% omni-tek killer. people like u "paxcorpus" are a notch in my gun. the day its peace is the day OT is off rubi-ka.
    A 110% Omni-Tek Killer? Muahahahaha.. gimme a break there Zante. A 110% Loudmouth you meant, right? Shove your threats up someone who gives a damn.

I'm really sorry for Mr Ross and the board of directors who still trying to make a step towards peace between OT and you bunch of anarchistic criminals. It's futile, a waste of time..

Be thankful the ICC is watching OTs every move or else you'd have been purged from the face of Rubi Ka long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Khailea
    Oh yes, Omni-Tek does it all out of goodness of their own heart. I'm sure the credits I spend each time I insure go straight to charity, right?

Don't be fooled, Omni-Tek doesn't care about how their inventions can benefit the people. After all, even the ancient people of the Shadowlands have an alternative insurance technology and they can offer it for free. The only thing Omni-Tek cares for is the bottom line at the end of the year and more profit for its shareholders.
    Well Khailea, let me give you a lecture in how things work within a Corporation. Research, Employees, Maintenance.. and because of you bunch of terrorists.. Repairs cost a lot of credits. A lot more than you can imagine.. I never mentioned OT is a charity club. Tell me something Khailea.. Why should OT offer ressurrection technology for free for individuals that obviously don't have anything better to do than ruining everything OT ever worked for?

And the world spins by with everybody moaning, p***ing, b****ing and everyone is sh***ing
    On their friends, On their love, On their oaths, On their honor, On their graves,

A 110% Omni-Tek Killer? Muahahahaha.. gimme a break there Zante. A 110% Loudmouth you meant, right? Shove your threats up someone who gives a damn.

I'm really sorry for Mr Ross and the board of directors who still trying to make a step towards peace between OT and you bunch of anarchistic criminals. It's futile, a waste of time..

Be thankful the ICC is watching OTs every move or else you'd have been purged from the face of Rubi Ka long ago.

Well Khailea, let me give you a lecture in how things work within a Corporation. Research, Employees, Maintenance.. and because of you bunch of terrorists.. Repairs cost a lot of credits. A lot more than you can imagine.. I never mentioned OT is a charity club. Tell me something Khailea.. Why should OT offer ressurrection technology for free for individuals that obviously don't have anything better to do than ruining everything OT ever worked for?
    LOL laugh out loud

dont use too complicated words or u get a headache.

PS:didnt know OT hired original heckler n00bzors.
    zante`s gear
    zantezutske

MR Ross

LOL laugh out loud

dont use too complicated words or u get a headache.

PS:didnt know OT hired original heckler n00bzors.
    Hmmm, that's all you have to offer? *yawns*
    That just proves my point that hoodlums like you lack the ability to discuss topics like this one. You don't have any arguments at all therefore you have no alternative than flinging insults at me. Just go on then, gimme more juicy insults.

In closing I quote you some more there Zante.
    sorry cant elaborate im too dumb.

maybe time too close this thread?

if i argue more im down on your level.
    zante`s gear
    zantezutske

MR Ross

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast