Having rped with many of the "Greenies" I will tell you this. Firstly, the in ability to effect the game makes it difficult for any realistic story line to occur. I have had discussion after discussion with many people who complain that what they do has no over-all effect in the game - so why bother?

The limitations that are placed upon the "greenies" to flow with the rp make rping hard and make it practically useless. The fact that Garrisen couldn't summon guards at first made the whole SL and him being "back-up" by omni-tek impossible to believe.

Think about it. Here we have Dave in a jail cell and yet it isn't a real one and there is no guards protecting it. GIVE ME A BREAK! Dave is a wanted criminal for several reasons, he would be protected - knowing his people would try to release him. But the bottom line is there was no way or support to make it feasible.

As for the rest of the greenies and rp - well bottom line is and I know most will take offense to this but - they stunk. I remember Dave's sister and some of the "authorities" and others that came in who had ZERO personality and ZERO ability to think on their feat. The reason that Dave and Garrisen were so successful is because they gave people a conflict of good an evil AND they had personality and they could think on their feet.

I have role played IRL for over 25 years, from back when there was only D&D - the origional. Yes, I can punch holes in the plotlines a MILE wide and tear apart things because they made no sense. And have been asked by many why do I not join the "events team". Well I will tell you why. Because of those people who run them. I wouldn't want to be an Arc or have to spend hours answering petitions simply to get the ability to run a Story Line.

Perhaps you all need to rethink your strategy?

Anyway. Now Rubki is back to boring. With Nayl gone and Dave deep in the territories of Clandom, I guess it is back to level tred-mill for me.

It is not hard to steal the lime light from people who have the roleplaying ability of a brick...