Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: funcom please do something

Doing it *anywhere* is somewhat annoying.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Red face

Great!

Post the idea on the forums so that even more people know about it and decide to give it a go.....................

Somethings are best kept quiet

Hang em!

Littering should be a capital offense! First of a thousand items left out make me lag worse than ever in trade and secondly the poor newbies just hang around tell flooding everyone if they could; please please please have some of the items . Seriously, it gets old pretty fast.

Seraphael
    Seraphael - 200 fixer
    Pepzi - ** agent
    Troxitazz - retired trader

for the record:

once in trade, once in ent, once again in trade, once in 2ho.

when you petitioned i stopped.

have a happy day.

It's just too late for creeping to the cross all repentant-like, sorry but we will have to nail joo to it too. Hash must pay for his numerous littering and statue humping offenses!

Seraphael
    Seraphael - 200 fixer
    Pepzi - ** agent
    Troxitazz - retired trader

someone call the whambulance. i think these guys are gonna cry. .........

I think the art is cool.

Hash, I just checked the official FUncom game enjoyment guide, and it states that a character your level should be shouting for teams in Broken Shores when you are looking to "amuse yourself." Please try to stick to the rules of game enjoyment in the future.

And dont give me any of your bandwagon comment crap, I have a level 20 fixer alt that i started months ago that I just now started playing again---but I started him when they sucked, so I'm a true fixer.

Bug

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12