problems with team missions so far FC sum suggestions
i havent been on AO for a while only just for this patch and i dont know how long this has been going on for . but so far ive only been playing team missions as an engi mostly because i cant solo them do 2 all the agro on me and my low armor and money .. i have low money because i cant solo misisons and i cant solo misions because i dont have the money or the skills (ie strength for most good armor) because i cant do missions! . so i suppose its great team missions work now .

but any way . the problems with it is :

1. joining the team , theres still the problem on AO when after you zone and try to join some one , your pets are still in a fight even though they zoned with you and arnt physicly fighting so you have to terminate you lovely new bot or loose the teams lvl so far and regroup to fix this.

2. level zone / zone pad / floor button , what ever you want to call it , its BUGED! people are finding they get dealt fall damage when in a fight and they try and escape by going to the next floor down. so fun com why dont you change this eather fix the bug , or just rethink the whole design , why does it have to be a teleport why cant you just have a ramp going to another level , it probably helps to keep lag down in the missions and for smooth operation but couldnt you use a kinda whompa , they seem to work fine ..and pehaps you could make it look like a lift or like in the back yards of omni as you exit the city.

3. pet pathing , theres still this problem . the old problem of map design and the pets geting stuck is just about fixed although the whole telling your pet "FOLLOW ME DAMN IT" doesnt work , they follow you by the direction your in and usualy get stuck in a corner of a room. you have to then go try and remember witch room you were last in before you dashed off , what if you had the player lay down an invisable path for the bot to follow and it could dissapear after the bot has passed over it that way the pets would follow the same route as the player , this would be more apropriate as i dont my self usaly walk into walls for very long :P

4. one last thing i think is when a player of the team needs to leave the team and say if it was the doc ., we would need to get another . but we would have to make a new key for them , couldnt you make it so when u click on that button that informs a team member in the area of the misison and gives them a key , couldnt this work for team members that wernt in the group as the misison was accepted.

i cant think of any thing else at the moment . oh actualy 1 more thing , just about chests , im sure lots of people as well as me hate more then anything in team misisons people runing around loting all the chests , could you introduce a system like alpha loot
like maybe instead of /team loot alpha have /team chestloot alpha so then there would be to looting systems and every one would get their fair share of treasure , the group could be informed of whos turn it is when they walk into the room and discover it. but after a period of time just like the mobs . any team member could loot it if maybe the persons turn it was didnt have enought breaking and entering skill , but also the team should be able to choose between /team chestloot all ,leader and alpha for all or alpha just like mob loot

now im going to go get somthing to eat while the servers are patching and then see some of you in game to go kick som fury lil but!

good luck and keep that xp soaking up