Thread: Albrecht Tank on female Solitus

Albrecht Tank on female Solitus

Hi there,

I have a female solitus toon wearing a resently acquired Albrecht Heavy Tank armor.

Funny thing is, all I see are the read shoulders , nothing else 8neither breast nor backplate).

A fellow female solitus experience the same problem while on a female Opifex everything is fine.

Anyone else has this problem?

Cheers
    Steelbuns
    Quote Originally Posted by Primakoff
    You can never deal enough damage to OD even the most average role-player 220 soldier with the right gun, so taunts are your only hope.
    I want to tank The Beast with nothing but a chair and a Concrete Cushion FFS!

it's so that the nanos and solitus can show off their big boobies ;O I like!
    Obit lvl 218 Soldier (Field Marshal)

Umm problem

Albrect tank armor doesn't show shoulders on my male solitus (even though its heavy tank)

I thought it wasn't supposed to have shoulders?

Only ql 200 albrecht has shoulder pads n00b ;P
    Obit lvl 218 Soldier (Field Marshal)

Looks better without shoulders, and using the dodga/alvin pads with it.

Looks DUMB when they overlap each other.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Only ql 200 albrecht has shoulder pads n00b ;P

Hum, i ve a Ql 200 Albrecht and a solitus breed, it still without shoulders... who is the n00b ???

Arrow

Weird...

My friend's char is fem solitus, shows shoulders only. If you look REAL close, its actually two shoulder pad graphics overlapping. (and yes, looks really dumb with alvin pads, 3 overlapping graphics)

Its almost like theres two versions out there, I swear another fem solitus I saw has a type with just the chestpiece. I think...
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things