Thread: Will or will not the animated series continue?

Question Will or will not the animated series continue?

I remember back when the storyline was introduced, Funcom released episode 1 of the animated story and 4 total.
    Then it was stopped due to some problems......

This was one of the things that i actually was looking forward to eatch new patch day, but now we only get the patch

If i dont remember wrong FC was talking about making new episodes later on......

And thats why i have this question.

Wil we see another episode or is the animated series a r.i.p.?

I'm pretty sure that the series will indeed be rekindled. It takes time, however, and I think there is still a lot of production under way, both for in-game purposes and for the animated series.

Just be patient.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

i hope they kill off that annoying lady if they bring it back...leena oak or something?
    President of Midnight Reveries

Exclamation

HEY!

Leave the darn neutral alone.
    She's OUR chica, and she goes places 5% of the population goes (home before the woompa). Plus, corky deserves to be reconstructed for her.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Arrow will or will not the animated series continue?

ummm... I doubt it... I am assuming the group that made them are part of the first series of Funcom employees that got canned...Now there has just been a second group of employees let go. I dunno... I wonder whats gonna happen when the third batch is "released"...