Thread: Are you looking for a few good men? Then look no further.

Are you looking for a few good men? Then look no further.

Attrition over the past couple of months has seen the number of active members in the Southern Cross guild reduced to a mere handful. Rather than recruit more members, a simpler option is for us to close shop and offer our services to a worthy Omni-Tek guild.

All our players are located in Australia, so ideally we would anticipate joining a guild which has a reasonable number of players located in the Australia-Pacific area, say GMT +7-12. Or just have players who never sleep.

We are active AO citizens who enjoy participating in guild events. Men of action, we like nothing more than a good fight. Although, being Aussies, the occasional beer isn't bad either.

Being long time associates, we'd like to migrate en masse to a new guild. We would envisage transferring our main characters to the new guild and perhaps, after a settling in period, a select few active alts.

Any guild fortunate enough to recruit us would see its ranks swelled with the following members:

117 lvl Atrox Enforcer
    115 lvl Opifex Agent
    114 lvl Opifex Fixer
    112 lvl Atrox MA
    85 lvl Solitus MA
    79 lvl Atrox Soldier
    69 lvl Solitus Crat
    20 lvl Solitus Agent

We level on a regular basis and you'll find us well equipped and financial. No burden to our adoptive guild.

Send tells to Rockitt or reply here.

Thanks for your time. We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
    Rockitt

The Blackjacks always recruiting

Omni-AF Blackjacks div is an Org of dedicated employees with the sole purpose of maintaing ready for war at all times. We are well organized and have a strict Chain of Command. Most of us play -10 GMT Hawaii time. Death is not perminate, but it sure stings.

The Sith's Want To Merge Forces

Join Us The Sith's We Are Newly Formed Play Alot Contact Me Or My Generals
    Serg General Lvl100
    Retru Generral Lvl 95
    Or Me Gajar Plz Contact us And Merge Forces With Us We Need Members Alot And We Can Talk Buisniss. Iam Online Tuesdays Fridays 5houres at the time each friday or tuesday.
    Gmt+1 1500 to 2000 it depends =) contact me you will not regret