Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ADDED 13.4 : Nano attacks in PvP will trigger auto-attack from the target

Re: Root and complain

Originally posted by Shylock
    Well, NT's can not whine about being worse off than the MA's here - 'cause few MAs got ranged weapons to use even at 20 m. So to all NT's - continue picking on those MA's, they really don't stand a chance against rooters. And we hate it

Good luck.
    Well you dont need any range weapons, just heal your self till the NT runs out of Nano. Its hard enough to kill someone that dont heal without running out of nano.
    Lona
    Techno-Mage

Re: Re: Root and complain

Originally posted by Sickbag

Well you dont need any range weapons, just heal your self till the NT runs out of Nano. Its hard enough to kill someone that dont heal without running out of nano.
    Ill have to agree w/ Sickbag on that one. My friend who is an MA, and jokingly refers to me as the "whiner" because i dont...lol, even admits, that the professions that he knows he SHOULD worry about are the NT and the Agent.

That's the way it is supposed to be buddy You chose a melee profession, you cant have it both ways...or would you like to demean all professions to

Vanilla NanoTechnician
    Vanilla MartialArtist
    Vanilla Enforcer
    Vanilla Bureaucrat
    Vanilla Engineer
    Vanilla Soldier
    Vanilla Agent
    Vanilla Meta-Physicist
    Vanilla Adventurer
    Vanilla Doctor
    Vanilla Trader
    where everyone has exactly the same amount of NCU, the same buffs, the same attacks, the same range (oops!! that already happened - maybe i should tag this post to see if it comes true w/in the year, LMFAO)

as the bumper sticker says... Celebrate Diversity

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12