Thread: My belife on the recent CoT events

My belife on the recent CoT events

The news from the council of truth the last week has been extremely heated. What should we as loyal Omni-Tech personell do? Nothing that is what. Like our leader said it is not time for war it is time for all of us to come together against the common foe and this is not the clan.

So what is happening with the COT? Well from a total out side view they are heading into the last leg of a journey that started hundreds of years ago. Self government. It is easy to band together when there is a clear threat but times of piece is what separates nations from tribes. The clan is at a major cross roads in there political life do they go down the path of moderation an become part of a world community or do they accept radicalism an xenophobia?

This is a question that is best decided by the clan themselves. We all Omni-Tech personell should avoid at all costs getting involved with this situation. All we will do is give more fuel to the fire an make it more appealing for those clans who have not really decided on which path to choose to choose to decide the second option for no other reason then they dislike Omni-Tech.

We can encourage the more moderate voices in private but let us keep ourselves out of this foray publicly. The one thing all the clan have in common is there dislike for the cooperation so if we try to involve ourselves in there budding political system all we do is encourage the support of the more radical element. This is unacceptable in the face of this new an deadly threat WE all face no matter what faction you support.

In closing the only thing useful we as Omni-Tech personell and even our friends the neutral population can do is watch an observe an offer words of encouragement to a more moderate tone in the clans. An hope that they get a true government body that ALL can live with work, with an maybe someday even call friends with.

Cudayne Minister of Culture
    The peoples Republic of Redemption

As I see it, as long as the Clans are busy fighting amongst themselves, they're too busy to be attacking our mining facilities, our cites and our friends and families. Rather than try not to flame the fire that keeps them bickering, I say douse them with a can of Yalm fuel so we can continue to go about our business in peace.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

I can see the merit in what Kudayne is suggesting. I believe most of the clan population are just normal people like most of the company's employees. They do not want endless battle and blood. They also want peace. If we fuel the fire then the fired up clanners will turn again to attacking the company's assets as it will give them cohesion again. I think a clan cohesion born out of brotherhood rather than rage will ultimately lead to a better clan government and a better clan government will lead to an end of an already overly long conflict.

.. Feed the fire and it will burn..
    "I have no idea what you're talking about.."

Glenn "Stefano" Kyren - Lieutenant of The Black Company, Grandmaster Assassin for the Clans and proud supporter of Silverstone and the Sentinels.

Romulus "Arnthem" McChristian - Trigger Happy Soldier for the Company.

''The Wraiths never die, merely fade away. Only to appear when someone least expects it.'' - Shrine of the Wraith

The Black Company Forums
    Roleplaying Profile of Glenn "Stefano" Kyren

...and eventually consume itself...
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Then again if the CoT building were suddenly do be stepped on.. literally..
    lol hehe wtf pwnt bbq