Thread: My Lucky Loot

My Lucky Loot

I was roaming around snow spot the other day and ran upon lurking dyrad who was not camped, so I decided to kill him even though I was melee, after 2 kills I got a JEPP...yes I'm that lucky; please dont hate me.

I recently switched to ranged instead of selling it and am pleasantly surprised at the damage of JEPP+RoP in playfields below pen. I also got a CDR laster that day to use in pen+ and was wondering a few things:
    Which works better, 2 fire bracers(to benefit CDR) or 1 recond. bracer and 1 fire? (to benefit both JEPP and CDR)
    What determines how many bullets land on fullauto? the skill or your AR?
    Proud Member of [Transcendence]

BoRF + Fire Arul Saba is better when your weapons do different damage types unless you don't have Notum Wars towers that add damage.

Your Full Auto skill and a bit of luck determines how many bullets you hit with. For most anyone that can equip a JEPP, it will fire out all 10 bullets. I belive your AR and some luck determines how many bullets actually hit.
    Glarawyn L220 OT Adventurer
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    Lilredhot L220 OT Enforcer
    Don't mind me, I tank without a helmet.
    ----
    Gunslinger19 L150 OT Soldier
    There's a word for people who think everyone's out to get them: perceptive.

Even past the MBS?

Quote Originally Posted by Glarawyn
    BoRF + Fire Arul Saba is better when your weapons do different damage types unless you don't have Notum Wars towers that add damage.

Your Full Auto skill and a bit of luck determines how many bullets you hit with. For most anyone that can equip a JEPP, it will fire out all 10 bullets. I belive your AR and some luck determines how many bullets actually hit.
    Then I'm just dead unlucky that I'm getting 0 bullet FA's alot with 2200+ AR and 1500 FA skill?
    Quote Originally Posted by Psythe View Post
    I have learned that most of the community is, for lack of a better word, dumb.
    R.I.P. Breyers

Katth,well.. either mob has 3+k evades and on full def, or you got hit by lag..

one day servers were kinda laggy I did 0 bullet FAs on hecklers in adonis every time nearly hehe.. just due to reload sync lag issues.. so I had to wait extra long before I hit FA.. then back to 10 or at least 9 bullet FAs again..

and isn't it so that FA checks vs. evades on every bullet? As soon as a bullet is evaded, it stops.. Like if first bullet is evaded, you get 0 bullet FA, and if only fifth bullet is evaded, you get a 4 bullet FA? Think I heard that once.. might have been ramblings on the soldier forums, and maybe just a theory hehe..
    Roland "Fingathing" Bunke 208 NT - on vacation
    Peter "Finga1337" Parker 214.16 Adv - My Equip

Rubi-ka 2

If FA checks evades on every bullet it shouldn't stop after 1st bullet is evaded. I think that's the problem.

Also on most General Alien bosses I've been fighting I rarely miss regular hits, but 10 bullet FA's? Nope!
    R.I.P. Breyers

Quote Originally Posted by Katth
    If FA checks evades on every bullet it shouldn't stop after 1st bullet is evaded. I think that's the problem.
    Actually it does make sense. You get recoil from every bullet fired, bringing down your accuracy. The more shots, the more chance you’ll drift off target. Once you drift off target, odds are you’re going to stay off target.

I get a lot of 0 Bullet Full Autos on Alien bosses as well. More often than not there is a key line before “You hit with 0 bullets though…” Something like “Your special was blocked by an attack shield.” Alien bosses really like their special blocking shields.
    Glarawyn L220 OT Adventurer
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    Lilredhot L220 OT Enforcer
    Don't mind me, I tank without a helmet.
    ----
    Gunslinger19 L150 OT Soldier
    There's a word for people who think everyone's out to get them: perceptive.

damn engi generals

Well yeah.. It first checks with first bullet, if it hits, it will check against second bullet and so on.. Which explains why we get crappy FAs in pvp hehe.
    Roland "Fingathing" Bunke 208 NT - on vacation
    Peter "Finga1337" Parker 214.16 Adv - My Equip

Rubi-ka 2

AMS over the MBS does indeed affect accuracy--just not damage.

-Jayde

when youre attack is blocked by a shield are all of the bullets blocked? or just the first bullet?

Quote Originally Posted by Israyne
    when youre attack is blocked by a shield are all of the bullets blocked? or just the first bullet?
    It's a special absorb shield. So it absorbs the Full Auto, which means all bullets.
    R.I.P. Breyers

special shield == blocks any and all special attacks - ie. the ones your weapon provides you like FA, burst, aimed shot, brawl, backstab, fast attack, etc.

you can still get perk attacks through though I do believe.
    Rotender - 51% Share holder of Omni-Tek

Me