Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Professionals team is listening - Bracers/ Reflects / Suggestions

Wtf is this bs if u choose to be an agent instead of a soldier then dont come and cry u cant use TMS or RRF i dont give a flying fck about it u should've make a soldier instead !
    i never called for nerf of any kind and the UVC nerf is the one that did hurt all the professions even when we had the same amount of reflect. Only Mas cant see that and they keep crying on their heals...
    Can someone please start crying for Soldiers and NTs that were nerfed since the freaking beginin of this damn game. No one here never ever cried for us when they nerfed TMS/Burst/FAs or NTs Stuns also capping our dmg to 50 then 40% because everybody was dieing in an alpha or a good AS or a nasty nuke.
    There are people who made professions just do deal huge ammount of damage in very short time in order to kill other people not stupid mobs. Mobs are only here to level i cant wait till i dont have to fight any of them since they bore me to death.
    When u choose a mass damage dealing profession you KNOW u cant heal, so what i never ( nor any other soldier) ask for heals we only wanna do freaking damage.
    Atm the situation is this : my usual alpha is ~13 to 15k hp WITH the goddamn stupid specials cap/nerf.
    Normally 'or call it unnerfed' it should be 2k normal+2k fling+6k burst + ~ 15k FA thats 25k damage with 100% damage and no special cap.

Anyway so lets say i make my normal 13k alpha on you, assuming you are title 6 and spend some time getting bracers u got 72% reflect so i will hit you for maximum 3640 dmg.
    How in hell can you find that normal ??? meanwhile if u can heal u will heal thats like 3 MA heal + 1 stims thats like 21 sec of fight during which i will hit you for like ~300 dmg then i pretty much done (MAs since atm everybody think Mas heal are the weakest).

So please explain me how this is normal. u reduce my damage output by 72% and u call it normal, then i call it normal everybody healing is reduced by 72% i want 2x21% healing reduce NMY bracers and a 30% healing reduce shield i will insta cast on whoever im fightin, how fair is this ??? Its totally moronic yes i know but its what all you people are doing to my profession atm.
    That doesnt mean i wont buff u all RRF untill FC sort this mess out cause i dont want you to die to dirty clanners using RRF ~
    I m dead serious about this how dare you tell soldiers to stfu and deal with it when all the mess came up from all the crowd calling for crit nerf ??? Go chase away the people who asked the crit nerf (just looks in the forum).
    Now that crit is gone, pvp is a joke as everybody had predicted it.
    And no MAs arent freaking GOD of pvp you guys arent Bruce lee's ur MAs u cannot kill an entire OP with only your fists ! Be realistic fcs.

So lets do like Sko said , give soldiers a reflec debuff but not 50% make it 50% + 50% on the healing capabilities so it even the things up ( and if a fixer come pick on me add to the debuff a 50% evades debuff :~)

Edit : i can take out a RM Scoundrel/Bully/whatever enf type not with ease but i can. Dont tell me that your character has better anything than him ( that would include around 70k hp, Huge attack rate, huge AC and Good evades....)

/ rant off
    Last edited by Infamine; Jul 21st, 2002 at 12:53:34.

Just FYI:

Cosmik's comments on the Professionals forum about this issue.

"So you guys know, this is an issue I myself have been aware of for quite some time and is something I've constantly been bringing up with the designers. I'm sure with your feedback I can push it further. Suffice to say, the designers are actively discussing and working on it. I'll pass these suggestions onto them, and see if I can get you some status as to our plans or pre-plans for reflect items.

Earn free game time and play with your friends"
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

Good
    The Original "The Man" and Level 200 Fixer
    Born 21 July 01
    Graduated 29 March 02
    Perma-Dead 16 August 02
    ... err Back on the 5th March 2003 for a nifty payed for 30 day comeback trial

Bah, bracers should stay as they are.
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

Originally posted by Clark "Garzuperman" Kent
    Bah, bracers should stay as they are.
    so should heals.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Originally posted by NERFED
    i could deal with that....not cause im an agent and i can fp...cause if FC DOES make that they wont alow agents to use anyways..but not everyone is a soldier.So fighting soldiers will be hard...and it should be hard.

i would even be happy with FC making a new line of general buffs that debuff reflect shield.....since everyone wants everyone to be the same here...why cant we all get this uber buff....lol.ohh and put some title caps on it so only level 175 + people can debuff your reflect. :/
    I don't care if they let agents use it or not, this is one of the things FC can do to help soldiers without nerfing anything.

Gotta think simple and simple solutions are often the best ones. Let's say we get -10%, -20%, -30% and -50% make the last level req of 195, I don't care. If you get debuffed more than you have reflect for, well you lost your deflect, end of story.

Why cry nerf, when all you need is a simple fix.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

btw anyone noticed i was talking in 100% ?
    so just reduce the damage by 40% once more.

Also, idea of simple fix, runnin aura, whoever you attack has his reflec reduced by an ammount % to a max off 60% 10%/ title, so last nano would have lvl 190 req or something like that.

Originally posted by Scarce
    Just make the Soldier and Engie reflection shields SELF ONLY
    DONT EVEN GO THERE!

You want to make soloing with my bot EVEN HARDER!

Think about the broader ramifications of a suggestion before putting finger to keyboard!
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

My opinion on Reflect.

I have no problem with reflect at all. I dont pvp and not planing too.

For me its a lot easier to hunt manties with 2 title 5 bracers then without them or with only one. Actualy without them i am having extremly hard time fighting manties. Becasue they normaly do 500 damge but with 34 reflect i only get hit for 340 damge. I also love to get RRFe before i go to EFP and with that buff i only get hit for 100 damge. I dont like teaming and i read on the box that i will be able to solo till lvl 200. That what i do. As you can see without bracers and RRFe i cant solo. So why should i continue to pay 12 dollars every month if i cant do what i pay for?

That what i wanted to say on bracer issue.

P.S.

Ofcource i dont hunt manties and i do team alot but its jsut an example that you will destory solo play by nerfing bracers
    Last edited by Julia; Jul 27th, 2002 at 21:23:24.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Help?

Whom soldiers?

So let me see. You chose soldier becasue he is combat proffesion and you thought that "combat" proffesion is uber in PvP?

Soldiers doing just great. Its players who have soldier but cant play it right.

Comon you getting new buffs you got new weapons use them.

I wouldnt say that if i havent got killed by my brohter in duel 3 times in a row. He used his friend soldier lvl 156 and i am lvl 168 doctor. And right after that i wnet to 2Ho and killed lvl 185 sodlier without even running half on nano. And i was all self buffed.

I thought that soldeirs need help but i dont think that way anymore. Its players are the one who need to think and try new things. Game has changed alot but gameplay of soldier havent changed much.
    Last edited by Julia; Jul 27th, 2002 at 20:27:49.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Originally posted by Julia
    Help?

Whom soldiers?

So let me see. You chose soldier becasue he is combat proffesion and you thought that "combat" proffesion is uber in PvP?

Soldiers doing just great. Its players who have soldier but cant play it right.

Comon you getting new buffs you got new weapons use them.

I wouldnt say that if i havent got killed by my brohter in duel 3 times in a row. He used his friend soldier lvl 156 and i am lvl 168 doctor. And right after that i wnet to 2Ho and killed lvl 185 sodlier without even running half on nano. And i was all self buffed.

I thought that soldeirs need help but i dont think that way anymore. Its players are the one who need to think and try new things. Game has changed alot but gameplay of soldier havent changed much.
    I'm sad to announce this Julia, and everyone else, but I agree with you on the soldier aint really that bad part (sure they suck, but not that hard. you have to have been fixer to know true suckage)
    Everyone can be good, damnit, thats how it works, just teach yourself how to play and stick with it. Its not-that-hard. or something.

And dont nerf bracers '''to''' much

.how can i delete?
    Last edited by Julia; Jul 27th, 2002 at 20:26:45.

Problem is bracers are FINE!!!

I dual weild 2 damage type weapons so i bypass most bracers (when the ancient adventurer sword comes out ill be doing disease/fire/melee(brawl)

If people would think and come up with alternate solutions rather than. I dont wanna change my weapon i want them nerfed) it would be much better

Lets all get together and gank Arg for this thread.
    or something cool like that.

Agree with Oberon dont nerf the game. Just use different wepons.
    Last edited by Julia; Jul 27th, 2002 at 20:23:10.

fixers cant use bracers
    Make Notum saturated metaplast armor comon like the rest of the uber boss loot you guys at FC screwed up. Resta - Ace OT Spy

Disclaimer: Need anything talk in Vicinity...I ignore /tells.

Last edited by Julia; Jul 27th, 2002 at 20:22:19.

Originally posted by Argulace_MoK
    Just FYI:

Cosmik's comments on the Professionals forum about this issue.

"So you guys know, this is an issue I myself have been aware of for quite some time and is something I've constantly been bringing up with the designers. I'm sure with your feedback I can push it further. Suffice to say, the designers are actively discussing and working on it. I'll pass these suggestions onto them, and see if I can get you some status as to our plans or pre-plans for reflect items.

Earn free game time and play with your friends"

Argulance let me ask your a question?

Why you only asked pvpers about this issue? Why you didnt post the same thread in proffesions forum or game mechanics or ask Cosmik to post it in comunity corner?

And what you got is 50 players suggesting to nerf this thing. Becasue they cant beat someone with bracers.

Why bracer issue only have to do with pvp? Btw there 60k people paying for this game and why should they get nerfed becasue 50 players who pay just as much as they do decided so?

I dont see problems with bracers only problem is its hard to get them. Why should people like me who dont PvP, get nerfed? I used to pvp but i will never do it again unless they add some content to pvp. I WANT TO HUNT MOBS NOW! I cant solo without RRF. I need BHE/RRF/Jobe/MoP so i can go solo for 40 mitnuies. And its already taking long to kill thos manties becasuethanks to pvpers we dont have UVC anymore.

You know that only one of 10 players actualy pvp? In my guild 55 players only 4 of them pvp hardcore the rest just do it for fun but dont realy care much about it and they dont read this particular board. And you didnt ask them.
    Last edited by Julia; Jul 27th, 2002 at 21:05:30.

Originally posted by DarkSNaKE
    Lets all get together and gank Arg for this thread.
    or something cool like that.

Surely a typo!

You meant to type 'thank' didnt you :-)
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Post Doc heals/Trader deprives

Something came to mind..

Who was whining the most about the trader team heals?

/me slaps all docs
    /me dares all docs to try a fight doing the following:
    a) no init debuff
    b) no healing (HoT's allowed 'cause they can be cast before fight)

/me slaps all traders
    /me dares all traders to try a fight doing the following:
    a) no debuffing before or during the match
    b) no healing, be it team heals or health funnels
    c) no rooting

Need to go on?

Just stfu Julia when you say soldiers don't know how to PvP

-----------------------------
    Littletza, President of Shadow Ops
    190 soldier
    RK2

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast