TMS
    First Aid
    Run
    Zone!!! Bunker, bunker!!
    The sum of a soldiers PvP options. lol

We do fine in mass PvP just don't target me lol
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

hehe ober, I just explained to a noob how soldiers pvp, and hehe
    your description was exactly like my description. Kindoff outdated pvp tech wouldnt you think?

Originally posted by Warlock

DONT EVEN GO THERE!

You want to make soloing with my bot EVEN HARDER!

Think about the broader ramifications of a suggestion before putting finger to keyboard!
    Hmm I hadnt thought about that really but engies are smart guys , you can find a way out of that easily cant ya?
    Vern " Ottous Hunter - Scarce " Saar - Dam! I need some discs to earn money , make humble Ottouses drop more rare discs FC

Hmm I have alot of reasons to quit AO , lets see... I don't have a computer now , the main reason for me to stay - somebody - is gone now , SWG is nearing or... leave that out - there will be alot of crybabies around -

Oh well , I will stay anyway , even if I will be outlvled by the whole Rubi-Ka when I'm back , I still have hope!

Originally posted by Scarce

Hmm I hadnt thought about that really but engies are smart guys , you can find a way out of that easily cant ya?
    Yeah I'd stop playing my Eng if it got any harder :-)
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

See? You already found a way! ;P
    Vern " Ottous Hunter - Scarce " Saar - Dam! I need some discs to earn money , make humble Ottouses drop more rare discs FC

Hmm I have alot of reasons to quit AO , lets see... I don't have a computer now , the main reason for me to stay - somebody - is gone now , SWG is nearing or... leave that out - there will be alot of crybabies around -

Oh well , I will stay anyway , even if I will be outlvled by the whole Rubi-Ka when I'm back , I still have hope!

My personal opinion is to make RRF self only as it gives out reflect to every Dmg type, While bracers you have to collect 12 of em to get the 42% reflect, While RRF is only a buff from a soldier. =)
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Post Glad Ober isn't a soldier professional:D

Far from it Ober, far from it - but if you were a soldier, I can see why your easy pickings

Deflect is a soldier and engie special - I'm not for nerfing bracers - they help make fight a fight, not an execution, same goes for the def shields.

All I want is for soldiers to get something to work with instead - the shield debuff is an engieers special - don't wanna go there and mess up the engie profession.

And weapon switching...the soldier is a combat class, not a support class, wich means that the weapons is our prime weapon, not nanos - weilding the highest QL weapons availeble, and switching between them that's one of the things wich we should be good at. When I hear Angelicnova say something like "but I can swich between several QL 160ish weapons blah blah blah", I can only reply "Yes, you got nanos and pets to back you up, so your direct dammage output isn't your only option blah blah blah blah".

Creativity instead of nerf, that's what I wanna see - and NOT with the expansion...

-------------------------
    Littletza, President of Shadow Ops
    190 soldier
    RK2

Kokk, I know a few other tricks, but those I'm not sharing.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456