Thread: Mission Completion Pending

Mission Completion Pending

Last night I spent nearly 3 hours on a mission, died twice in the process, to get an item I wanted. I made sure I cleared all the mobs out, went into every room a second time, just to make sure, before killing the mission objective. When I was fighting it, a message pops up saying "you must have two invertory spots free to get your mission reward, mission completion pending."

Ok, I empty two spots by putting some junk on the ground while still fighting the objective. I kill it, stand around waiting for it to decay, waiting for my reward. Nothing! My mission key and icon are gone, i walk outside th mission entrance, I get the "You are in the correct area..." message, but cannot get back in. I head back to town, click on th emission terminal I got the mission from a few times, also nothing.

I hung around in-game an hour afterwards and still never received squat. No reward item, no cash, no exp, no token, no nothing.

What I want to know is why you even bother putting such a message in for? Might just as well say, sorry pal you f***ed yourself because you didn't contantly check your inventory to make sure you kept 2 open spots, so no reward for you. Why the hell can't you put the reward and token in our bank boxes if our inventories get full???

Re: Mission Completion Pending

Originally posted by Neryn
    Last night I spent nearly 3 hours on a mission, died twice in the process, to get an item I wanted. I made sure I cleared all the mobs out, went into every room a second time, just to make sure, before killing the mission objective. When I was fighting it, a message pops up saying "you must have two invertory spots free to get your mission reward, mission completion pending."

Ok, I empty two spots by putting some junk on the ground while still fighting the objective. I kill it, stand around waiting for it to decay, waiting for my reward. Nothing! My mission key and icon are gone, i walk outside th mission entrance, I get the "You are in the correct area..." message, but cannot get back in. I head back to town, click on th emission terminal I got the mission from a few times, also nothing.

I hung around in-game an hour afterwards and still never received squat. No reward item, no cash, no exp, no token, no nothing.

What I want to know is why you even bother putting such a message in for? Might just as well say, sorry pal you f***ed yourself because you didn't contantly check your inventory to make sure you kept 2 open spots, so no reward for you. Why the hell can't you put the reward and token in our bank boxes if our inventories get full???
    Because the bank might be full as well. I know a fix is underway - something including a "temporary" inventory window.
    $
    ::. Anarchin, OT Fixer, Legion .::

Quote Originally Posted by Lynyah
    The difference is that you dont need a brain to camp things

Re: Re: Mission Completion Pending

Originally posted by Anarchin
    Because the bank might be full as well. I know a fix is underway - something including a "temporary" inventory window.
    That was for looting when your inventory is full. I'm not sure that also applies to "inserted" items like rewards and tokens. I hope it does, but it would be logical and that alone means it likely won't be implemented that way.

Ugh.

Re: Re: Re: Mission Completion Pending

Originally posted by jwiede
    That was for looting when your inventory is full. I'm not sure that also applies to "inserted" items like rewards and tokens. I hope it does, but it would be logical and that alone means it likely won't be implemented that way.

Ugh.
    Well, currently the Overflow window appears when you are going to get your mission reward(s) and do not have 2 free main inventory slots.

Hurm. I have had the "You must have 2 free inventory..." appear
    a few times (I end up collecting a lot of junk...), and so far, everytime I have gotten it, I free up as many slots as I can, and it has always resolved correctly. I'd recommend freeing up 3 or 4 and seeing if that fixes it.

Fashal
    OT Adventurer

Hmm.. if you got that message WHILE you were fighting the mission objective... then it sounds to me like the mission was not an assassination mission but an observe mission. By killing the target you blew the mission...

Why didn't you petition and get help from CS?

Oh, just kidding! I've got a million of 'em...

Scorus