Thread: Pro War Clanners...

Pro War Clanners...

It is apparent that it is no longer your will and support of action against Omni Tek that helps guide the Council of Truth. It is apparent that to find peace, the clerical staff and others will use violence and even fell the greatest clanners among us to further their goals.

What decision will you make when they come after you? Will you stand defiantly against someone that will have you doing what they want or will you cower to their demands? I...will not cower to anyone. The stage has been set for us, and to miss this opportunity will be a terrible injustice to those of us who still have the will to fight Omni Tek.

This is not about Sentinels...or neutrals... This is about bringing the war to the face of an impotent Council of Fools, This is about bringing the war to Omni Tek! This pro-war council has been castrated by its staff and the vocal minority of "peaceful" clans.

If you would carry the fight on, outside of the hypocricy and tyrrany of the Council and its Clerical staff, please contact The Black Company or myself when my comm is open...I have an idea to benefit the future of this War and Clan Freedom!

/salute

Whisper's Edge has always been pro-war against the corporation, Dust Brigrade, various elements in the Neutral community and now against the aliens. Just because we prefer to chose our battles carefully and concentrate on subterfuge rather than brute force which is nearly useless in a world with reclaim technology doesn't mean we are anti-war.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

I support the war against the Council. I was once an Omni Employee and I do not want to see another employee unless they're dead at my feet. You can consider me Pro-War, like I have always been. I am not here on this planet to enjoy peace with the very people that attack us every day, and the day I see Bossross strutting through Tir unscathed is the day I die.
    "I have no idea what you're talking about.."

Glenn "Stefano" Kyren - Lieutenant of The Black Company, Grandmaster Assassin for the Clans and proud supporter of Silverstone and the Sentinels.

Romulus "Arnthem" McChristian - Trigger Happy Soldier for the Company.

''The Wraiths never die, merely fade away. Only to appear when someone least expects it.'' - Shrine of the Wraith

The Black Company Forums
    Roleplaying Profile of Glenn "Stefano" Kyren

This offer extends to individuals as well as clans.... I know, out there, there are people in Clans that agree that this war needs to start anew, I know that there are people out there that are held back by the "rules" of their Clan. I'm not asking you to leave your clan, i'm asking you to support the Clan cause.

Cathern, you are a knight supporter and with your killing of Omni Tek, you may want to watch out or Tristam will disassociate the Knights from Whisper's Edge.

The Knights are not Anti-war. I've seen them attack Omni a number of times. Not to mention the fight against the Unredeemed.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Yes, they also have a nasty problem of leaving their dead behind for all to see.

Rather sloppy, but yes, they are out there, sometimes fighting...but never defending his Castle, that always bugged me...

Do you realise how stupid you sound? "Oh, whine, the evil Omni oppresors must be killed! Because...because...we're Clan! And so, we gotta kill Omni!"

Do you not see the alien ships that hover over your homes? Do you not even care that this entire planet is in danger? Put aside your petty grudge. Instead of killing senselessly, join Omni-Tek and the Neutral community in the fight against the Kyr'Ozch!

You might find that we Omnis are not quite as oppressive as you'd like to believe....
    Zack "Eternalforce" Craddock
    Professional soldier of fortune.
    Quote Originally Posted by dustynova
    ahhh Ao where the men are boys the women are men and the leets are very very nervous.

Well if you changed opressive to brainwashed, it would still be just as bad.

Do you realise how pathetic you sound, Craddock? You sound afraid of these ignorant little Aliens. I've yet to have serious problems with them and they have not interuppted me at all. When the Aliens showed their strength, we have an Alliance of Clansmen to assist us, not some Omni-Tek fools.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternalforce
    Instead of killing senselessly, join Omni-Tek and the Neutral community in the fight against the Kyr'Ozch!
    I kill with reason, not senselessly. I will never need the aid of a Brainwashed Omni-Tek Employee to help me terminate an alien. I have bested many Aliens in my city so I highly doubt we need any help.

After that, I have derailed the purpose of this thread, I will stay Pro-War and continue to fight Omni-Tek and people like you.
    "I have no idea what you're talking about.."

Glenn "Stefano" Kyren - Lieutenant of The Black Company, Grandmaster Assassin for the Clans and proud supporter of Silverstone and the Sentinels.

Romulus "Arnthem" McChristian - Trigger Happy Soldier for the Company.

''The Wraiths never die, merely fade away. Only to appear when someone least expects it.'' - Shrine of the Wraith

The Black Company Forums
    Roleplaying Profile of Glenn "Stefano" Kyren

Several questions have been raised to me in private and I will answer them publicly as well:

1.) Do I have to leave the CoT?
    - Probably...unless you really feel that you can do something within that group of liars. Then, by all means, show your support for War against Omni Tek. I really don't see how anyone can be a part of it after all of this (other than those "good" clans) but I refuse to try to control the life of another clanner.

2.) Are you going to attck notum mines or shoot other clanners?
    - No, unlike some, we will try to avoid killing other clanners...but i'm sure that when the time comes, there will be clans who stand side by side with their Omni masters who will try to kill us...

Quote Originally Posted by Astera
    Several questions have been raised to me in private and I will answer them publicly as well:

1.) Do I have to leave the CoT?
    - Probably...unless you really feel that you can do something within that group of liars. Then, by all means, show your support for War against Omni Tek. I really don't see how anyone can be a part of it after all of this (other than those "good" clans) but I refuse to try to control the life of another clanner.
    Ah then you wont follow the suit of Silverstone by trying to control others lives. Good choice!

2.) Are you going to attck notum mines or shoot other clanners?
    - No, unlike some, we will try to avoid killing other clanners...but i'm sure that when the time comes, there will be clans who stand side by side with their Omni masters who will try to kill us...
    Omni masters......

Fixerben stares blankly into his HUD for a moment, then rolls around in his bed laughing, losing himself and rolling right off the side.

Sorry...Thats just way too funny.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

so what you're saying is that you're not joining us?

Okay, stop the plan... Ben's not joining, might as well not even try.

This is not about Sentinels...or neutrals...
    Oh, wait...that would mean that you had to read. Dangit...there I go, trying to control a clanners life. Sorry, won't happen again.

((/flip :P))

I dont remember saying anything about the Sentinels or Neutrals...You've got mt stumped on that one dear. I definately said something about Silverstone...as in you arent going to try and do what he did to us...but nothing about the Sentinels or Neutrals...

((lol ))

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21