Thread: An Unmarked Holodisc Recording

An Unmarked Holodisc Recording

(( Assailant's name obscured to reflect the fact that the viewer never actually sees him. The holodisc is not of the best quality and parts of it seem to have been partially destroyed. ))

--burst of static...holo flickers to life--

Unidentified Assailant whispers: You know way too much.
    Leet whispers: Won't tell
    Unidentified Assailant whispers: I cannot trust a Anti-Sentinel Supporter.
    The leet chitters and squirms and the Unidentified Assailant uses his left hand to grab his Pelisse cape, wraping it around the struggling leet, concealing her and preventing any more biting.
    Unidentified Assailant: Let's go...
    Leet whispers: plzomgdontkillme!!!!!

--static and distortion--

Leet lets out a muffled squeak from inside the smothering cloak.

--static--

Rikkii stumbles backwards a few steps, pulling the cloak off of her face. Unidentified Assailant places his hand on a panel near the door, locking it.
    Unidentified Assailant: We're here...
    Rikkii: wtf are joo? borg?

--static--

Unidentified Assailant grabs the cape away from Rikkii, who looks extremely angry.
    Unidentified Assailant: I need you out of the picture. You know way too much.
    Rikkii: Maxxxx gon pwnz joo.....!
    Unidentified Assailant: He won't find out.
    Rikkii: He'll find out.
    Unidentified Assailant: How?
    Rikkii: Maxxx r uber fixer-Boss.
    Unidentified Assailant: He's an ignorant.
    Rikkii: Having ears everywhere... joo hurt me, joo be fishfood for sure.
    Unidentified Assailant: We're far from civilization. Only ears here are ours.
    Rikkii shivers and rubs the bruises on her arms.
    Unidentified Assailant: I don't intend on hurting you but if you put up a fight..
    Unidentified Assailant checks his pistol. Rikkii tracks the pistol with her eyes
    Unidentified Assailant: My rifle is far too powerful for here so I needed to use smaller arms.
    Rikkii: wants money? can give joo creds...
    Unidentified Assailant: I have plenty of money.
    Rikkii: phat lewts...?
    Unidentified Assailant laughs.
    Unidentified Assailant: I have no need of stupid equipment that I don't need.
    Rikkii sounds a little desperate.
    Rikkii whispers: sexxorz...?
    Unidentified Assailant: You can't escape. DNA Locked, little one.
    Rikkii puts her back against the door.
    Unidentified Assailant looks into the rusty sink.
    Unidentified Assailant: Hrm.. Here we are..
    Rikkii tries not to cry as the Unidentified Assailant throws his pistol on the desk then looks at her. She watches with huge eyes.
    Unidentified Assailant: You think he's going to find you, huh?
    Rikkii: -nondnod- Maxx will find meh.
    Unidentified Assailant: -chuckles- Whatever puts you to sleep at night..
    Rikkii makes a try for the handgun.
    Unidentified Assailant: Take it, I don't care.
    Rikkii points it at Unidentified Assailant, who laughs.
    Unidentified Assailant: There's only 1 bullet left in it. Make it count.
    She fires, putting a round directly into his chest, knocking him back a couple feet.
    Unidentified Assailant: Good shot..
    Rikkii: -clikclikclik-
    He rubs his chest plate.
    Rikkii moans "suxxorz...."
    Unidentified Assailant picks the bullet out from the center of his Cyborg Death Squad Body Armor.
    Unidentified Assailant: That gun is of poor quality. It cost me nothing.
    Rikkii wishes she'd brought her Reets
    Unidentified Assailant: I knew you were unarmed. Can't hide much in clothing like that.
    Rikkii: how joo knowing so much?
    Unidentified Assailant: I'm perceptive. And why would you bring guns to a bar?
    Rikkii presses back against the wall, fingers curling into claws.
    Rikkii: not needing guns in bar...
    Unidentified Assailant: Let's not have another episode..
    The Unidentified Assailant walks over to Rikkii and grabs her arms. She struggles, trying to bite. He leans back while holding her at arm's length, easily avoiding the bite attempts while pulling her from the trash pile she's wormed her way into, and over to the other wall slowly. Rikkii squirms and kicks the entire way. He slams her into the wall, knocking the wind from her and releases Rikkii's left arm quickly to grab a shackle on the wall. Unidentified Assailant locks the shackle on Rikkii's wrist tightly despite her best efforts to get away, fighting with all of her strength.
    Unidentified Assailant: There.. now for the other one..
    Unidentified Assailant does the same on Rikkii's right side, reaching for the shackle while she struggles, growls and spits like an angry cat. He locks the shackle on Rikkii's other wrist then backs away slightly, wiping her spit off of him.
    Unidentified Assailant: Ugh, your lucky I don't intend on killing you here.
    Rikkii: Not?
    Rikkii goes perfectly still and stares at the Unidentified Assailant, getting some courage back.
    Unidentified Assailant: No, not now at least.
    Rikkii: What teh hell joo gonn' do??
    Unidentified Assailant: Leave you here for the time being.
    Rikkii moans quietly "no..." and puts all of her wieght on the chains pulling herself up the wall.
    Unidentified Assailant: I put those there myself. They aren't rusty and old like the sink over there. Have fun attempting to break them.
    Rikkii bares her teeth and activates her comm unit with her nose.
    Rikkii shouts: OMGz help, Fox, I'm --
    Unidentified Assailant grabs it from Rikkii. Unidentified Assailant inspects the little Wrist Comm. Rikkii falls back down, panting.
    Unidentified Assailant: You won't need this..
    Rikkii: Fox, help me...
    Unidentified Assailant uses a Linked Hacker Tool on the Wrist Comm to put Rikkii's status as sleeping soundly in her home.
    Unidentified Assailant: Now everyone thinks your out home.
    He grins.
    Unidentified Assailant reaches into his pocket and takes out a piece of paper called the Pattern of Inevitable Death. She struggles violently, looking both very angry and very afraid as her Unidentified Assailant walks over to the table and places the paper there. Rikkii watches, looking genuinely afraid now as he takes out a Dangerous Container as well and places it down on the table near the paper. It smells like notum and of the air usually found near shipwrecks.
    Unidentified Assailant: Thats for later. Now for you..
    He reaches behind his neck and removes a black star-like object.
    Unidentified Assailant: This will help you rest easier.
    Rikkii tries to squirm away as her Unidentified Assailant places the Nightmare Pendant behind Rikkii, attaching it to her skin. She mewls piteously, trying to scrape it off on the wall.
    Unidentified Assailant: Ripping it off can kill you.
    Rikkii stops, going very still.
    Unidentified Assailant: If you had just left me alone we wouldn't be here.
    Rikkii scowls fiercely.
    Rikkii: But joo didn't smell right...
    Unidentified Assailant: Of course I didn't. I'm not even human. But you should have kept that to yourself.
    Rikkii: how wuz I s'posed to know?
    She looks honestly perplexed.
    Unidentified Assailant: Common sense.
    Rikkii chitters exactly like an angry leet.
    Unidentified Assailant: You don't act exactly human if I may say so.
    Rikkii: Am more human than joo.
    Unidentified Assailant: True.
    Rikkii: Just r raised by leetz.
    Unidentified Assailant: And that would explain your language..Heh..
    Rikkii lifts her chin and looks ridiculously proud.
    Rikkii: Speaking very good no-fur talk.
    Unidentified Assailant: What?
    Rikkii: Ri--- -growl- *I*... speak..very...goo- well.
    Unidentified Assailant tilts his head.
    Unidentified Assailant: What is this?
    Rikkii looks confused.
    Rikkii: This?
    Unidentified Assailant: Hmm..
    Unidentified Assailant chuckles and steps in close to Rikkii. She shivers and shoves herself hard against the wall.
    He looks at Rikkii, then takes his right hand and touches Rikkii's cheek, coldly.
    Unidentified Assailant: Shame for such a woman to be wasted on that Sionnach idiot.
    Rikkii snaps at his hand. He pulls it away immediately, leaving her teeth to snap on air.
    Unidentified Assailant: Heh.
    Rikkii: Max r uber.
    Unidentified Assailant: He's an idiot with false hopes. Thinking he's a "Good Clan"
    Rikkii: He has great plans. Much good for future.
    Unidentified Assailant: With Omni-Tek.
    Rikkii: Makes la Familia strong, keeps us united. Credz spend the same no matter where they come from. If Omni wanting to invest in clans goods more than Omni goods, what harm? Makes clan stronger.
    Unidentified Assailant: It's still associating with the enemy.
    Rikkii: Not all Omni-folk being enemy
    Unidentified Assailant: All are the enemy.
    Rikkii: Why? What they do to you?
    Unidentified Assailant's face turns a bit darker. Rikkii shudders and looks away.
    Unidentified Assailant: They killed me..
    Rikkii: ALL of them?
    Unidentified Assailant: Yes! The Corporation!
    Rikkii raises her head and looks belligerently at her tormenter, opening her mouth to say something, but the words die on her lips when she meets his eyes.
    Unidentified Assailant: I owe them for that.. I was revived to kill.
    Rikkii bites her lower lip, going very still again.
    Unidentified Assailant: And anyone who associates with them equally deserves the same fate that I had.
    Rikkii whispers: not true... not true
    Unidentified Assailant: Why?
    Rikkii whispers: never did anything to deserve being pwnzed... only trying to help people who need... why not being cruel regardless of who someone work for being a crime...?
    Unidentified Assailant whispers: Trying to help? You're helping them.
    Rikkii whispers: they needing help as much as anyone else...
    Unidentified Assailant whispers: I don't care. Let them die.
    Rikkii whispers: I do. I care. Not wanting good, nice people being suffering and sad.
    Unidentified Assailant whispers: Let the people suffer. They would enslave you in a heart beat.
    Rikkii whispers: not wanting decent people be left with no way to defend themselves
    Rikkii looks very serious
    Rikkii whispers: some might... but some is not all
    Unidentified Assailant whispers: Then some will eventually turn or die.
    Rikkii turns her head to hide the tear sliding down one cheek.
    Rikkii whispers: not right. r just like Silverstone. Not listening.
    Unidentified Assailant: I am listening but all I hear is ignorance. If they are smart they will go Clan.
    Rikkii whispers: Might not be very ed.. educated... but knowing good from bad and right from wrong.
    Unidentified Assailant: Well, you and your org are not good at all.
    Rikkii whimpers and hugs the wall.
    Rikkii whispers: Joo not right.
    Unidentified Assailant whispers: Heh. Maybe I'm not.
    Rikkii whispers: Mockers good org. Honest businessmen.
    Unidentified Assailant: I don't care, you're becoming rotten. Now.. I am going to let you sleep here for the night.
    Unidentified Assailant grins at Rikkii.
    Rikkii whispers: please no... please letting Rikkii go...
    Unidentified Assailant whispers: Don't worry.. It's fun..
    Unidentified Assailant claps his hands to shut the lights out.
    Rikkii sags in her chains, leaning on the wall.
    Unidentified Assailant: Have a good sleep.
    Rikkii wails as he locks her in alone.

--static... recording flickers and dies--
    Last edited by Voyager; Nov 28th, 2004 at 15:01:38.
    [SIZE=2]I would believe only in a god who could dance. *Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

-"Scout in position" the agent reported shortly.
    -"Stand-by" was the only thing Foxferal replied.
    Fox reached out and disconnected every relay for the security system in the appartment belonging to his beloved.
    Approximately 2 seconds later, the disconnect was followed by a confirmation code and a short order from Fox: -"Go!"
    A sharp sound was heard as a small hole was made through the wall into Rikkiis appartment and a tiny cylinder landed on the floor.
    The cylinder gave away a hissing sound as its interior chemical reaction consumed all air in the appartment, replacing it with an oxygen containing knock-out gas, made to disable but not kill the people inside a place.
    The second after, a small explosion opened up a ventilation hatch, and the agent slipped in like a liquid shadow. The laser sight beamed through the slightly hazed atmosphere in the appartment, and during a very small amount of time, he moved very quickly from room to room, covering every angle, searching for any sign of life.
    When the search was over, he moved over to the front door while while using a neutralizer to kill the effect of the knock-out gas.
    -"Weasel-den clear, noone here, opening front door" he reported through the comm.

Foxferal entered the appartment, air still a bit hazy, followed by the agent and two other men, both in pinstripe suits with Syndicate Guns. Fox himself was in full armor, with one gun in each hand. The agent still wearing gasmask.
    He walked into the bedroom, still followed by the men, and stared on the men.
    -"As I suspected" he said softly, anger suppressed in his voice
    He then continued:
    -"Pay the man" and one of the men in pinstripe entered a code on his comm before he looked up at the agent.
    -"Fifty million is on your account" he said and the agent nodded then looked at Fox.
    -"Thanks for your services, its always appreciated. We will contact you if we need you any further."
    The agent nodded again, and a second later, he was gone.
    Fox turned to the men in pinstripe.
    -"I want every available man on this. I want Vanguards informed. Im going to go on, searching on my own, but I want reports on what you find out, continously and without delay." he said, and they confirmed that they had understood. There was no doubt about how serious Foxferal took this, and he would turn Rubi-Ka upside down to find her.
    The men turned around and was halfway out of the place, when Fox shouted after them:
    -"And I want all insurance databanks opened and ready for editing if we get close in any way. Lock Rikkiis files completly and hide them in sub librarys, multiple copies, there shall not be any risk of deletion at all!"
    -" Whatever you want skipper!" one of the men replied as they vanished out in the night.
    Fox sat down on the bed, lifted a pillow up, slowly inhaled her scent, and he was shaking in anger, a tear running down his face, concealed behind the dark helmet.
    Last edited by FoxFeral; Nov 29th, 2004 at 09:36:14.
    <FoxFeral~
    .:: Director and ::.
    .:: Capo de Tutti Capi::.
    ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═
    The Mockers
    ~Atlantean Business Clan~
    ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═
    • Legitimate Businessman
    Council of Truth Cleric
    "Never set your limits until you have seen the heavens"
    "Elitists can never be elite, true elite shun the concept of elitism."

Rikkii stops struggling, eyes going wide and glazed as her visitor whispers an almost incomprehensible, musical and incessant stream of words. The visitor pauses and turns away, subvocalizing into an internal comm, then returning. She strokes the tearstained, scratched and smudged face before smoothing a length of thick engineering grade tape over Rikkii's mouth.
    Visitor: You've been very, very useful, little one. And you'll continue to be useful, so we'll forgive your stubborn insistance on clinging to your ignorance and let you continued pathetic, miserable existance.
    Rikkii moans and shifts, the movement causing excruciating pain to stab from dislocated shoulder to broken, swollen fingers. Still, her eyes are wide and vacant, pupils expanded so wide that her eyes seem black.
    Visitor: I regret having to had to resort to such... barbaric methods. If you were going to remember any of this, I'd apologise. Even a traitorous, ignorant little animal such as yourself deserves some courtesy. But you had to be made to serve the greater good of the clans... and you were most reluctant to do your duty. But all that's changed now.
    The visitor smiles, lips curving sweetly upwards at their corners as she looks at the battered, filthy little adventurer in front of her.
    Visitor: I know it hurts. But it won't hurt forever. Pain is the price of freedom for some. Death for others. Consider yourself lucky that you are paying so little to accomplish so much... and be grateful that you are not some hapless Omni drone, enslaved to the mindless accumulation of profit and power for a few faceless skinbags who will never set foot on this planet to see the death and misery their bottom lines have cut into our people -- though it might be argued that Jacobi and Sionnach might be dangerously close to becoming just as much a part of the disease that is Omni than either would care to admit. But you wouldn't understand such fine distinctions, would you, little leet girl? Not to worry. You will be spared them.
    The Visitor pockets a small lazerscalpel and presses the Nightmare Pendant back into place on the back of Rikkii's neck. Nanobots shimmer and dance around her sensitive fingertips, dazzling Rikkii's eyes in the darkness, brighter even than the glowing eyes of the monsters in her nightmares.
    Visitor: I think three days will be more than enough to render you safe. Shall we begin...?
    [SIZE=2]I would believe only in a god who could dance. *Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche