Thread: Agent and Docs, and whats the skill solution?

Agent and Docs, and whats the skill solution?

Hi!

Im an Agent 47, and here´s my prob:

Till now I skilled rilfe and aim, how it is meant to be for a simple agent

1.) I had a Gripo 49 and was pretty happy...last days i always play together with a Doc...he has got a ql 68 Vector, and makes MORE dmg like my ql 75 Tsaka ?!?! I mean how can that be??? hes a nano Doc?! he heals like hell, and crits with double my Crit?! how should i ever beat him?

2.) So I thought about the O.E.Ts what seem to be the only solution for me at the moment....it still doesnt crit so high, even if its ql 81..i dont get it.. but i of course got a higher base-dmg then...is it worht to skill shotgun? (somehow im pissed...with any char I have to skill shotgun to have a chance..grr - is that balancing?)

but is this really the solution? or what should I go for? what can i do against him? or what do u do?

Re: Agent and Docs, and whats the skill solution?

Originally posted by mblack

how should i ever beat him?
    Why beat him? You play together right?

2.) but is this really the solution? or what should I go for? what can i do against him? or what do u do?

Is it the solution : nope
    Do against him : nothing you play together and he is on your side of the conflict
    Go for : whatever pleases you the most. As an agent, i would use the tiny little bit of RP remaining attached to each char and play it rifle
    What i would do : play my char like i want / feel / like not caring that XXX class or people can outdamage me..having fun is the most important.

Now if the fact that someone can be better then you kills your fun..thats another story..