Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415

Thread: Fixers are uber! :)

fixers are not and never were over powerd...
    mp's can beat us with 1 debuff so can traders.
    and nt's
    yes we are strong against melee but were not uber like them hit hard like an enforcer, hit and heal like an MA or xtremly good with gunes like soldiers.
    if the GA will be nerfed what will we fixers have?
    I think all the proffesion saw us as a free kill now they are just having a hard time excepting the fact that were strong as them and we can fight back...

Ahhhhh

Who dares to disturb my threads gentle sleep?????

Currently on vacation...only a few comments..

Before i left for vacation i dueled Highjack.
    The little cursed smurf was running all over the place, "trying" to root me and stuff.
    Overall i felt i was doing dmg...but.

His HP bar was allways at full(damn bug i hate it) and i thought i was not doing any dmg at him.(adrenalin rush :P)

I could not figure out why did he run like crazy all over arena and trying to root me when he did not seem to take any dmg.

I YELLED a few times...stop dammit...give me a chance!

Then overwhelmed by a feeling of despair....i WALKED to the nearest room in sheer frustration. WTH do i need to do...bring a howitzer to take him down? :P

After that i asked him....WTH did you keep running arround when you seemed fine HP wise.

His reply was something like this....
    You had me down to 20%(i think it was 20) HP FFS.....what should i do???
    Once again....i HATE HP bug......its personal now....it made me zone.

I fought him in the same way as before i think.....but somehow i managed to do ALOT better...and highjack is one of the best fixers out there.

Well, smurfs are badass against non casters.
    I think i finally finding ways to deal with them effectively.
    Its not easy....but neither is dueling MA, doc, sol...and so on.

To GoldenEagle
    Your double HOTS.....rock.
    I used them before in ql195 mission with NO doc...and we had alot of fun with boss....which i tanked as i allways do.
    HOTS are good...and with my mongo...they simply rock big time.

if the GA will be nerfed what will we fixers have?
    Run buff and evades?

Ok, now let my damn thread sleep in peace.....

Anikitos (Crazy Enforcer)
    General in RDP

P.S
    Highjack, stop debuffing my 2hb dammit!
    Ah well, at least you did not debuff ALL my nano skills as our first duel...rofl
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Specials is how the Fixer crumbles
    Oh and now any old NT can kill a Grid Armor Fixer
    Root protection is not nuke protection
    (Hopefuly)
    True

"For some reason the fixers think they are entitled to max everything of value to them without sacrificing in some areas. Instead of accepting their low nano skills like enforcers, or accepting their low evades like many other classes, they fight to have them both equally effective."

4 points per level? what the **** are you talking about? whatever you can raise them per level doesn't matter because the point is they will not be all fully maxed until after 170.

THEY ARE ALL DARK BLUE. I do remember you LYING about our body development, treatment, first aid, concealment, nano pool, ranged init and evade clsc saying they were lighter than they really were. And guess what you never responded on that thread which is june old and is currently locked.

Don't you dare tell hextorr to do a little 'research on his own' you don't have a level 200 fixer do you? Or are you just taking oppurtunity of the fact that fixers are fixed and you want agents to be uber and get EVERY single class improvement per patch to be useable in FP. You even whined agents cant use smg buffs, which is probably the stupidest complaint ive ever heard. its like a fixer whining that we don't get shotgun buffs.

Enforcers and soldiers may not have any type of tool like this, i might add soldiers have 1 useful faded blue nano skill, the other 3 are dark blue (BM, and MM are not very useful im told for a soldier). Thats 1 faded, 3 dark blue. Not 6 dark blue. Perhaps anikitos can help me here, do enforcers need all 6 of their nano skills?

Maybe you could say 'oh sacrifice one nano skill' the thing with fixer nanos is that in some way they are all connected to each other:

Runbuffs: TS SI
    HoT: TS MM BM
    NCU: SI MM (1 other?)
    Grid armor: MC TS MM
    SMG buffs, debuffs, perception, lockpick buffs: PM SI
    Damage buffs: MM SI
    Snares: SI TS
    Roots: Doesn't matter because you only need Halt Flight.

What else am i forgetting?

You can't just 'give up' one of those. You are expected to give healing in a group, not damage. You are expected by all people in RK to give runbuffs, and you're not a fixer if you dont use runbuffs. You can't do without roots and snares. Damage buffs are required to make up for low smg damage. So is SMG buffs. NCU is expected in a group. Grid armor on the other hand, is completely optional. You give up one, you give up two, excluding grid armor.

Every thread you post about fixers on you make yourself look like a complete fool. Fixers never ever asked for the ability to 'MAX' dark blue nano skills x6 AND evades. We asked for an easier time to raise them, not handed to us on a silver platter like it is to MAs. Also, i think the NCU hacker interface helps the ability to make your fixer an atrox, speaking of that the breed needs improvements very much.

So what? Whats this you have with the fixer community anyway you always have had, zero? Is it troubling that the fixers aren't such an easy gank target for you agents anymore? You have always had a bone to pick with us.

As far as dark blue nano skills goes i just don't care anymore. when skillcaps come around they're easy to dump ip into. I won't say the ncu hacker interface helps a lot, though...its what allows me to invest into other skills, but it does still take a toll since it only adds 1 point every 5 levels or so of upgrading. Lol, 100 creds says if they made it agent fp useable your post rate wouldve dropped down a lot.

"def mod is twice what it shood be i think"

Half of the def mod on GA mk4 is the def mod of GA mk2. If i fight any melee or gun class higher than me currently at level 142, they hit me like crazy, and i'm using GA mk2...If i fought a level 180, i'm better off in love armor. If they chopped the def rating in half grid armor's use would stop before 150, and that isn't mentioning chopping in half the def mods on the lower MK's.

I'll say it again - the only people pissed at fixers are the people who have owned in pvp for an extremely long time, or a profession that is in dire need of improvement. This tells me several things, that type A is mad he isn't as uber any more and type B is mad that he didn't get changes to his prof yet.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Stromm

Enforcers have dark blue nano skills.
    But....

We dont actually need TS(only for nano packs).

SI is needed up to the lvl to cast focused anger(284).

You could raise it higher to use Physical Dominance but that nano does not buff Nano init....

Also, enforcers can raise their nano skills with 3 points per lvl...not 4.

About fixers in team.....
    Fixers have finally received a couple of buffs that ppl allways want when teaming with them.
    I take run buff when there is no MA to give me RI.
    NCU buff....very nice but i dont really really really need it.
    Why?
    Because it takes like one hour to get all the buffs from ppl.
    HOT's......i ALLWAYS want them when a fixer is in team.

The problem begins when a fixer has to tell ppl to cancel NCU buff so that he can redo it.....its hell. Ppl dont listen, and the fixer has to do that damn buff like 100 times before everyone gets it.
    I dont know if they made it refresh now, i am on vacation.

Evades
    I thought fixers had it easy with raising evades. Dont remember what color evades are for a fixer. Also, run buff adds to evades...or i truly have been smocking too much bad staff over here..lol
    GA adds to evades aswell...not to mention DMS...hehe

Anyway, just some thoughts....

Cya all next week.
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Re: Stromm

Originally posted by Anikitos
    Enforcers have dark blue nano skills.
    But....

We dont actually need TS(only for nano packs).

SI is needed up to the lvl to cast focused anger(284).

You could raise it higher to use Physical Dominance but that nano does not buff Nano init....

Also, enforcers can raise their nano skills with 3 points per lvl...not 4.

About fixers in team.....
    Fixers have finally received a couple of buffs that ppl allways want when teaming with them.
    I take run buff when there is no MA to give me RI.
    NCU buff....very nice but i dont really really really need it.
    Why?
    Because it takes like one hour to get all the buffs from ppl.
    HOT's......i ALLWAYS want them when a fixer is in team.

The problem begins when a fixer has to tell ppl to cancel NCU buff so that he can redo it.....its hell. Ppl dont listen, and the fixer has to do that damn buff like 100 times before everyone gets it.
    I dont know if they made it refresh now, i am on vacation.

Evades
    I thought fixers had it easy with raising evades. Dont remember what color evades are for a fixer. Also, run buff adds to evades...or i truly have been smocking too much bad staff over here..lol
    GA adds to evades aswell...not to mention DMS...hehe

Anyway, just some thoughts....

Cya all next week.
    Hahaha yea man you have no idea how close i am to making a hotkey explanation about the ncu buff bug for groups. when we first get in the mission im cool with it but its a pain to redo.

btw your question about fixer evades - dodge rng and duck is green, evade clsc is faded blue. On a seperate thread, i believe it was in june on the 'next patch' forum zeroshift made a ton of fixer skills lighter than they really were saying body dev was aqua, all evades were green, treatment was green, other skills as well and played the numbers game with our useless tradeskill colors.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

You know it

Fixer OWNZ joo! BTW Bump!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415