Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Fixers are uber! :)

TheDeacon

I have won and lost countless of times.

After a while you start to see there are 2 kinds of ppl in arena.

1. The warrior
    This person has honor, duels you fairly and is cool about his defeat or victory. It is the kind of person you want to team with, and go to battle. It is the kind of person that you will be happy to duel again regardless of the outcome.
    When he looses, he sends you a tell congratulating your victory.
    When he wins, he sends you a tell congratulating you for the worthy duel.

2. The ganker/griefer/brat/uber mentality
    This person, regardless of pvp experience, is the kind of person that says the following...
    I OWN YOU, ME LEET UBER, I OWNED YOU NOOB, ME ROXOR YOUR ASS NOOB, ME SUPERIOR, ME OWN YOU!
    That is the kind of person you put on ignore.
    It is also the kind of person that you put on your KOS list as well.

Which part are you TheDeacon?

Also, i have lost count to the people that have killed me in arena both fairly and unfairly.
    Same thing goes to the ppl i have killed, selfbuffed or not selfbuffed.

You dont see me posting about it?

Coming here and saying that you beat me because you had a runbuff on and the LAG had broken new records that day, is putting you in the SECOND category of ppl....
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

TheDeacon

Also, this has nothing to do with the thread issue.
    If you want to post something about the issue, do so.

If not, do it somewhere else.
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Dude, you can say it was lag or whatever, but there was no fixer run buff in my ncu, not even a general run buff! In fact, my run speed is a bit low after I changed out a shining sprinting 'plant for a high ROF.

I wasn't talking smack about you, please reread my post. I in fact said that you seemed like a very cool guy, it just bothers me that you can't just let me have that victory without accusing me of running outside buffs :/ But from the PVPing I've done over the past few days, it seems that everyone who loses accuses the other of some duplicitous action.

And yes, you got smacked pretty hard, but the arena WAS extremely laggy that day. Only reason why I posted on this thread is A) I forgot your name, as the server went down before I added you to my list, and B) I want to clear my name of running outside buffs. Not for some pride thing or whatever, but----okay well it is a pride thing :P

I am indeed new to pvp, yet I've seen people who run outside buffs being regarded as cheaters and many people, including myself don't wish to fight them. The whole purpose of pvp is to find your char's strengths and weaknesses and it's impossible to do that if you're ultra beefed up by somebody else's buffs. So in some ways, running outside buffs can be viewed as slightly cheating.

I think it was a combination of lag, my stuns and just misdirection, as there were so many people in the arena at the time. But I learned something from our match....In a year of playing this game, I honestly never knew that rage added to an enforcer's run speed (enforcer is 1 of 3 classes I've never played).
    I've also learned that I need to work on my run speed (only 632 atm, as my main sprinting implant is removed and I have no 1k board yet).

Now as for me being a brat, reread your own whiny posts man. That's how I remembered who you were. That is equally uncool, wouldn't you agree? Maybe it's not that other classes are too uber, maybe you're doing something wrong. Let's take our own experience.

We agree to duel, do it all gentlemanly-like (it's because you agreed to duel and not just gank that I initially thought so highly of you). I barely ran that first match. You hit me hard and good, but my heal pet negated 90% of the damage you did. I think i nuked you twice, debuffed you, hit you with the bow (all the while my pet was also hitting you) then I stunned you and ran to the other side of the arena to put some distance between us. Dude, you were stunned, you could not move. It's not that I had a run buff, but I can move pretty far in 3.5 seconds.

While you chased after me, the pet was still plinking away your health, as was I with the bow, which has a pretty long range (ql200 KIWD crossbow), your health was getting lower and lower (note: when you use a ranged weapon and have poor hp, it's generally best if you keep good distance from a melee class).

by the time you got close enough to hit me, my stun had recharged, i nuked you two more times and stunned you, then ran to the other side of the arena. It's not that I ran faster than you, it's that i always had a 2-3 second headstart. And by the time you catch me, I'm already healed.

Since I'm such a "brat", let's put our cards on the table. You got owned man. First fight, you went down like a ton of bricks and you're like 12? or so levels higher than this nanomage MP with no 1k board. Since I'm such a 'brat' I see no reason to hold my tongue. Second fight, i had you down to 30% and then you used that uber run speed of yours to run away from me. I know you can run faster than me, because you were able to zone into that building. If my run speed was higher than yours, you would have gotten dropped a second time. Third match, same thing happens. I get your health down and you take off like greased lightning into that building. Once more, if I was faster than you, you would have been dead. Many folks witnessed this, so maybe you can ask one of them how the fight went.

Don't feel bad though, the MA I fought before I fought you, did the exact same thing. So did that soldier (ok, i admit i did gank the soldier, just cuz he was standing around). And the Agent. And the lower lvl second agent that tried to gank me after our first fight. But the fixer, who I fought first, spanked me like a naughty child, partly because of outside buffs (which he admitted having), but mostly because he was a better pvper than me. Fixers can rock with the right attributes, weapon and strategy.

enforcers are fine in pvp, you don't need any help. In close quarters, I cannot beat an enforcer under any circumstances. My whole tactic is to keep distance from a melee class, as they usually have superior evades, HP and WAY more pvp skill than I will ever hope of having.

But hey, big deal right? It's a frickin' video game, I don't take this crap seriously at all. My initial posts if you read them carefully were of a lighthearted, joking tone. I don't have hard feelings towards you. Ignoring each other, KOSing each other, is probably the most childish thing we could do. I hate long term grudges and despite what we both said, I don't want one here either.

*shakes hands with anikito and walks away*
    Last edited by THEDEACON!; Jul 23rd, 2002 at 20:24:20.

oh yeah, onto the actual subject at hand:
    Yeah, fixers with grid armor ARE frickin uber. Before our fight, I got my rear end handed to me by a fixer, even after I did nano shutdown on him (heh, but then he admitted to having essence of behemoth and a doc hp buff and reflect shield, as well as a crit buff).

But without GA, fixers get owned in the arena, hands down.
    Or, a self buffed fixer gets owned even harder after an MP shuts off their grid armor. And if we get Nano shutdown off, there's no evaccing either
    Last edited by THEDEACON!; Jul 23rd, 2002 at 20:18:58.

TheDeacon

First of all lets clarify a few things.

You came to this thread to brag, no doubt about that.
    What i dont understand is about what?
    Lag will allways own melee classes....while you ranged classes have no difficulties there...vs us.
    A run buffed MP, needs only to run arround....there is NOTHING i can do about that...even if i had run buff...the lag wont even let me turn in time to get in range to crack your skull.
    Thats just the way it is.
    Even with RAGE on, i still could not catch you.
    Thats why i got pissed, because no mp can outrun me with rage on. Only way to do it is to have run buff on...end of story.
    So i fail to see how i got smacked?

/
    ME OWNED YOU, ME LEET UBER...ME ROXXOR YOU....
    /

Just read your post man, its full of UBER attitude...rofl

I wasn't talking smack about you, please reread my post.

Eh, reread it...still looks like smack to me.

And yes, you got smacked pretty hard, but the arena WAS extremely laggy that day. Only reason why I posted on this thread is A) I forgot your name, as the server went down before I added you to my list, and B) I want to clear my name of running outside buffs. Not for some pride thing or whatever, but----okay well it is a pride thing :P

Smack, smack...
    Thats exactly what i said...LAAAAGGG
    You want to clear your name?????? ROFLMAO
    Ok, listen up guys.
    TheDeacon fights selfbuffed. Wake up plz.
    Its not pride little one, its called vanity.....

Since I'm such a "brat", let's put our cards on the table. You got owned man. First fight, you went down like a ton of bricks and you're like 12? or so levels higher than this nanomage MP with no 1k board. Since I'm such a 'brat' I see no reason to hold my tongue. Second fight, i had you down to 30% and then you used that uber run speed of yours to run away from me. I know you can run faster than me, because you were able to zone into that building. If my run speed was higher than yours, you would have gotten dropped a second time. Third match, same thing happens. I get your health down and you take off like greased lightning into that building. Once more, if I was faster than you, you would have been dead. Many folks witnessed this, so maybe you can ask one of them how the fight went.

Haha, no smack talking right?

I will tell you this only once, allways assume your opponent is outside buffed unless you know him.

Let me explain to you the concept of cheating.
    Outside buffs are ALOUD by game mechanics, therefore they are not concidered cheating. So, when exactly did i call you one?

Besides, what you are doing .... is exactly what every other MP is doing that i have dueled. They all run arround trying to avoid me.
    Thats tactics....so you are not special little one.

Most of them do great, but NONE can outrun me...no MP.
    Those that do, have run buff.
    So, the obvious conclusion i could make...based on countless of pvp matches....is that you had a run buff...big deal.

Like i said before, i have lost and won many times...against MP as well. Not exactly newsflash.

As to you OWNING me, i can only laugh at that statement.
    Beaten ppl higher then you, same run tactics as allways...
    Been beaten by the same ppl as well, same tactics....
    Buhuuuuuuuuuu

Also, I dont zone. Why i zoned with you? Because i could not handle all that running arround in arena with that amazing lag.

Besides, anytime you see me in arena...i be very very very happy to duel you...

Send me a tell in game and we arrange it.
    But drop the damn UBER ME OWN YOU attitude.
    It sucks and has allready given you a bad name.
    Reread my post about the 2 kinds of ppl in pvp.
    Which one do you want to belong too?

But without GA, fixers get owned in the arena, hands down.
    Or, a self buffed fixer gets owned even harder after an MP shuts off their grid armor. And if we get Nano shutdown off, there's no evaccing either

Nobody is debating if MP can win over fixer...we all know that.
    Lay off your uber mentality.
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Owning...

Last person that owned me today....

Georg lvl 182 Omni Doctor...
    Never have i seen a more buffed omni in my life! Including fixer ncu buff.....

Now, that was owning...
    He even warned me he was buffed to heavens, but wth.
    I dueled him and died after awhile.

Georg, come to the boards and tell us how hard you owned me.

For the next complete ownage i am planning to duel Highjack.
    I just did not have the time to ask him yet.
    Will do so at first given chance.

Highjack can also write about that as well.

But you know what, you dont see them coming to the boards acting LEET?

Maybe thats because they belong to the FIRST kind of pvp people............
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Nobody is debating if MP can win over fixer...we all know that.
    what are you, simple minded? Did I not say that I got smashed by a fixer over and over again? Did I not say that the fixer would have won even if he had no outside buffs?

What a dork. As for me giving myself a bad reputation, tell that to the three dozen or so people that were laughing at you because you kept zoning out and running away.

As far as my "uber" attitude, WTF are you talking about? When I asked you for a duel, I did so completely expecting to lose and I told you so. I told you I was new to pvp with this particular character and that I'm just trying to learn some techniques. I wasn't expecting you to get smacked around that bad. Did I not even apologize and say "good fight" afterwards? I saw your title, I know folks with titles don't want to lose them. You seemed cool at first but I see you're just another little crybaby that can't stand to lose.

And it's not so much that you lost, it's that you lost to a metaphysicist and you thought you could beat EVERY meta on the planet. We're supposed to be gimpy in pvp and in many ways we are. you'd raise the same s***fit if you lost to an engi. In fact, wasn't your whole point to this idiotic thread because you got owned by a fixer and enforcers should NEVER lose to a fixer?

Yeah, you missed 90% of the time, maybe you needed to get a better strategy. You just ran after me like a big stupid gorilla. 95% of the time you can just rely on your superior HP and damage output to win a fight. But there's that 5% of the time that you actually have to THINK about what you're doing and that's where you're going to fail miserably every time. you have no skill, you just have alot of hp and a strong beam, and thats why I beat you. I can't guarantee that I could do it every time however, as this char is new to pvp and not exactly built to the task (low hp nanomage, non maxed evades, etc).

Maybe you shouldn't call me a "little one", as it only makes your defeat look worse. You got your a** whipped by a "little one", man.

K, so the lag was terrible and I beat you because of lag. Well how come I wasnt affected as badly by the lag? In fact, lag should make it even easier to beat me. All you do is hit 'Q', with the occasional mongo while I actually have to fight through the lag to issue pet heal commands, pet attack commands, hit Q to fire my bow, hit the hotkey for nukes, hit the hotkey for curse of chronos, hit the hot key to debuff your nano skills, hit the hotkey to debuff your inits, etc etc. If anyone should have been affected by lag, it was me. Maybe you just have a crap computer?

Can't let the argument rest like a gentleman, can ya? I tried to shake hands and walk away, but you're too much of an idiot to know when to quit.

"Little one..." LOL I been playing this game since beta, if anyone is the "little one" thatd be you. Because your 10 or 12 lvls higher than me does not make you the be all end all of AO. I could power lvl and get that in three days. As far as age goes, I'd probably place your age about ten or so years under mine, hell maybe even fifteen.

You're just a sore loser and that's been evident this entire thread as you whine and cry and cry some more like a little baby. Wuss. Sometimes I wish that there was an arena in the real world I could meet little punks like you in. As for a rematch, forget it. You're a spoiled little brat that can't lose gracefully and make up BS stories about your opponent when you lose. I get worthless losers like you all the time in games like quake3, unreal tournament, counter strike, etc. I quit playing those games because I got tired of being accused of using aimbots, wall hacks, wireframe cheats, etc. I've placed 2 and 3 in my states' CPL tournament the two times I've entered, yet I'm still regarded as a cheater anytime I win. Seems AO has the some of the same babies as the other games.

Oh yeah, and a lvl 160 MP with maxed run speed, ql 200 implants and a 1k board and a general run buff probably could outrun your chunky a**. you said your run speed was what, 800? Before I took out my shining implant, my unbuffed run speed was 769 WITHOUT a 1k board and it wasn't even maxed.
    Last edited by THEDEACON!; Jul 24th, 2002 at 00:31:46.

Oh yeah, you're lvl 167? you're 9 frickin' levels above me and you're calling me a "little one" like im some lvl 80? My god you're a dummy.

Well Anikitos, I just fought a few enforcers at the Arena tonight around my level.

I suggest you ask Fatcrusher how overpowered GA is. I mean, he only took me to 25% in...hmm.....20 seconds while I was in full Def. If it wasn't for a stupid bug that unfairly kept him from attacking me when I ran around, he would have CRUSHED me. But, since it kept happening, we just stopped fighting.

Or Makos...even though I beat him (VERY close fight that took 6 minutes). How about you ask him how hard I was to hit? He seemed to have very little problem with it.

Oh, and those that think roots are too powerful? How about asking Makos how many times my roots even landed on him. Lemme think...hmm...like 5 out of 20?

Cloudeh, well he I did kill without a terrible amount of trouble. He did put up a good fight though. He just didn't use some tactics that others use I guess or it would have been a different outcome I'm sure.

So, you see, against a like-level Enforcer, GA is no where near this overpowered "uber" item you've built it up to be. You just have to know how to fight it.

P.S. Oh, we do at least agree on one thing. The worthless little children who talk trash need to have some decent upbringing beat into them by their parents. I'd be ashamed if my kids acted like some of them do. A sign of true class is a congratulatory remark on a fight well fought to an opponent, same side or enemy who beat OR loses to you. Also makes for a FAR more enjoyable atmosphere in PvP and allows it to be a fun challenge, rather than a contest to see who's the bigger *******.
    Last edited by AnotherFixer; Jul 24th, 2002 at 07:16:56.

Well, despite that last post being a slam to me, I would have to agree with you. That's of course the reason why him accusing me of having a run buff instead of congratualting me was a huge bummer. Let's not make this a one sided accusation. Of course, young ones such as yourself (I love how we're all calling each other children by the way, it's funny considering we're probably all three of us over 25 or 30) fail to see the bigger issue and instead like to take sides.

I use harsh words, because I'm a harsh person. Don't take it personally. Mincing words is as much a sign of cowardice as it is a sign of class or "good upbringing". AO is just a video game that very few will be playing by the end of this year. It's not real. Once I log out of AO, I could give a damn less who has uber loot or run buffs or who 'ownzored' who or any of that crap. It's a bit scary (and at times downright funny) that it means so much to people, or that people treat AO like it was the real world. Once more, don't take the things I say personal, we'll call this thread an "in character" discussion or whatever a role player might call it.
    Last edited by THEDEACON!; Jul 24th, 2002 at 07:31:53.

Yeah..

Highjack, that sound like good news!
    I will have to try one and see what happens.
    And yes you are right, it is sad to see such brats as TheDeacon making a fool out of themselfes.

TheDeacon, your insulults have reach a new low lvl little one.
    The sheer stupidity of your comments is too much to even comment. So i wont comment on all the stupid things you wrote here.

It is now been proven beyond any doubt....that...
    TheDeacon belongs to the SECOND class of pvp ppl.
    The class of brats.

Reread my post, i have never said i expect to beat every meta arround. I clearly state that i have beaten and been beaten by metas higher then you...using the same tactics as you.

The only reason you "won" was because of your run buff and the ungodly lag. Thats the reason i zone. I came back because i was HOPING lag was going down so i could crack your skull.
    But lag was not going down.

Again, lets meet up for a duel....

P.S
    Little one, i been playing since the start as well.
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Let it go man, I didn't have a run buff on. You just suck at pvp, no big deal. Hell, I suck at pvp too. Never even had a title with this char. That's the funny thing, I admit to sucking, yet you accuse me of calling myself 'uber'.

And I'm now 8 lvls lower than you. you're lvl 167 and I'm lvl 159. It looks silly when you call me "low lvl". Considering this char has seen 79.5% of the 200 levels this game has to offer versus your 83.5%, that's a pretty narrow gap. Neither of us are lowbies and I'm sure if you add up the total hours spent playing AO, I'm sure this char has had a longer lifespan than you over the months. But that's nothing to be proud of either. Maybe this weekend Ill do some powerlvling and get one lvl higher than you, just to shut you up about that.

Oh, hehe, and once again I have to ask the question: "why wasn't I affected by the 'ungodly lag' like you were?

As for the run buff, considering I died about seven minutes before we fought, where do you suppose I got that run buff from? thin air? There werent even any fixers around at the time of our first fight.....

And judging by your posts in this thread and the response they've garnered you, as well as the /tells I received from people after you ran away from me, alot of folks would put you in that second category right along with me.

Yeesh, this thread is getting geekier and geekier....
    Last edited by THEDEACON!; Jul 24th, 2002 at 07:42:21.

Actually, I do not care to become involved in anyone else's conflict, but would like to comment on one thing here, even though it digresses from the purpose of this thread.

Thedeacon stated that he feels this is just a game, and as such it really shouldn't matter if anyone behaves poorly. That it is not a reflection on good upbringing or the character of the person in real life.

I will say VEHEMENTLY that nothing is further from the truth. The fact that this IS a game and its participants are free from any RL or physical reprisal is an EXCELLENT way to judge the character of the player.

Those that behave themselves and conduct themselves in an acceptable and appropriate manner even though it is "only a game" show that they have good character and maturity. Those that act out because they know that no one is coming to come up to them and bash their face in for real, show they have no regard for anyone else but themselves.

The same goes for ganking. Gankers show that they are not just pathetic little children in the game, but that this is their true nature in life as well.

And please do not use the ridiculous reason that in can be done as part of Roleplaying. Roleplaying has its limits. You can be aloof, hell, even mean as a roleplaying character. However, the moment you step over the bounds and start directly and adversely effective the enjoyment of the game for other people, roleplaying goes out the window and that person again proves they're an immature brat who needed better parenting.

-- end of diatribe

P.S. I've been known to lose my cool in the game at times myself. However, this has only been in response to worthless players who fit the mold of whom I'm talking about. Those that gank and grief and harrass. BUT, I have not and will NEVER unduely taunt or grief or gank another player. You wanna cuss and swear, go ahead, I'm not a bible thumping Mormon. You had just better have a reason for it other than you want to aggrevate people or you're mad that you lost a fair fight.
    Last edited by AnotherFixer; Jul 24th, 2002 at 07:46:20.

k, using your own words highjack, then how would you feel about someone who accuses another of lying and/or cheating after losing a match? would that be considered "good upbringing?"

By your own definition, it does not. At least agree with me on that. Seems nobody wants to give or take any quarter from the other in this argument.

If I had known anikitos was going to fly off the handle at the nere mention of me beating him in pvp, I wouldn't have posted. I'm still trying to adjust to how you people think. Real men where I come from don't get bothered by a little petty ribbing, it's what makes them real men. And if someone does get upset, well we knock heads for a minute and then buy each other a beer. Holding grudges and throwing around ten dollar words is something that little girls do.

Logically, I understand that alot of folks who play AO are from a slightly different social background than myself, which is why I tend to clash with people on these threads so often. For alot of folks, AO is there life and all be damned who will disagree with them or challenge them on a point. And for God's sake, if we're ever going to get this heated about something, PLEASE let it be a bit more substantial than this. 99% of the people in the 'real world' would think that we're the biggest geeks in the world right now. I'm one of those 99%, yet I'm still continuing in this asinine conversation that was started by me saying "hey, you're the guy I beat in the arena. Dude, I didn't have a run buff on".

But at any rate, in the long run it doesn't really matter who won, right? Not like we're going to get a big crown and a clone of Claudia Schiffer for our very own. Even though I didn't have any run buffs on when we fought, I'm going to say that I did, just so that anikitos will feel better about himself. While I'm at it, let's throw on some crit buffs and AC buffs. I was packed to the gills!

As for the role playing thing, that's up to you guys. Folks who know me know me to be an extremely generous and nice person normally. Hell, I'm usually broke as a joke in game from giving my stuff away. If it makes someone's day, I'm happy to do it. Because I just don't take AO as seriously as most folks do. I have the extremely boring job of running a computer repair company in an equally boring town. This is something to whittle away the hours for me.

You and I have talked before, Highjack. Remember, I was the guy who refused to take a tip from you, cuz I wanted to make the game more enjoyable for fixers (who at that time had it really rough). I used to buff you every day in newland. Not a big deal and I don't want a crown for it, but is that the sign of someone with a bad upbringing?
    Last edited by THEDEACON!; Jul 24th, 2002 at 08:05:15.

but both of you have to agree that this whole argument is what folks in my day would call 'square'. Man, if I knew that one day I'd be arguing with complete strangers over who beat up who in some video game, I would have chosen a different career path other than being a computer geek. I used to make fun of people like us.

I'm not arguing about anything. I made a very simple and very succinct statement about right and wrong. And this sentence is the last I'll post on the matter.

P.S. Oh, by the way I should mention that I am in no way accusing you, Thedeacon, of any action whatsoever. I wasn't there, I don't know what happened and furthermore, I don't really care that much. I was just making a point about the fact that games are a very good indicator of RL character, that's all.

Guess that wasn't my last sentence afterall, but this one is.
    Last edited by AnotherFixer; Jul 24th, 2002 at 08:14:53.

TheDeacon

Listen man,

I can guarantee you that if we duel i will win sometimes and i will loose sometimes. Thats just the way it is.
    What pissed me off is, you coming here OWNING me smacking me and all the rest of the uber stuff.

Whats the big deal? Who gives a damn if i win over you or loose over you? You act like MP's suck in pvp...newsflash, mp is good in pvp.

And like i said, we did not have a chance to talk about our duels because the damn servers CRASHED because of LAG.

So, i rest my case about the lag.

Yes, you where kicking my ass on our first duel....but i STAYED and let you have the kill because i felt you deserved it. There was nothing i could do, i could NOT catch you. No matter how hard i tried. My run speed is...800 without infernal rage...do the math.

Now about you having crit buff, only you know about that...and i wont comment about it. AC means nohting.

Like i said, if you want to duel....np with me there.
    But skip the smack talk.

I will send you a tell ingame after work, because i am tired of posting about this in this forum.

P.S
    As to me being a real man.......ahhhh...no comment.
    Highjack, fatcrusher is one of the best enforcers i have seen.
    I dueled him many times...cant win over the bastard!
    Nerf FATCRUSHER! He is a really cool guy by the way.
    Maybe i suck....bah..forget it...atleast i try.
    Still hoping for a love patch...
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Re: TheDeacon

Originally posted by Anikitos
    Still hoping for a love patch...
    You got one. It was called 11.0

Lag...Melee vs Ranged

Oh, hehe, and once again I have to ask the question: "why wasn't I affected by the 'ungodly lag' like you were?

I have to get CLOSE to you to be able to hit you....lag is preventing me to do that, because if the ranged player is allways running...lag will kill me. Also, the ranged player have a demon and a heal pet. I cant handle lag and running, never could and never will.

End of story.
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Neh highjack..

The enf patch will come...
    They have allready stated, they are introducing better weapons for enforcers among other things..
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast