Thread: PvP Tournament, could it happen?

PvP Tournament, could it happen?

Any ideas on how you could get a tournament started?

Has it been done?

Why couldnt it be done?

My only idea is a structered event where each individual fights someone in their level range, rank or no rank, and the winner moves up to....well, you all know how the brachet thing works.

This is probably a dumb idea, im just bored.

Maybe give cash prizes, since giving special items or no drops probably would suck for all the loosers real bad.

Goodnight!
    "I got a snake man" -The Bafoon

Thought would be cool like have about have war in 2ho on say Friday night. Objective to hold the grid for so long. Guards shouldn't be problem as long you dont advance too far into camping the whoompas. Let clan enter through grid first. Chances of clan actually showing up would be next to noone unless they spawned Tarasque in 2ho.

only thing about 2h0 is that nothing will change.

Clan will hold it for a while
    Omni will gather at the whompa and prepare for an assault
    Omni goes it and chased Clans to the bunker. If any omni dies then the whompa back.
    Clan gets warped out... end of fun.
    Mick "Nuggethunter" McMullet
    Lvl 191 Soldier
    Loyal Advisor of Trinity 'till my last breath

Plain and simple.... NERF bracers in PvP

Hey, I’m uh.. I’m not a lumberjack or a fur trader. And I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dogsled.
    And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I am certain they're really really nice.
    I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English and French, not American. And I pronounce it "About" not "A boot".
    I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I belive in peacekeeping, not policing. Diversity, not assimilation.
    And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal. A toque is a hat. A chesterfield is a couch.
    And it is pronounced "Zed"! not "Zee".. "Zed"! Canada is the second largest landmass, the first nation of hockey,
    And the best part of North America! My name is Nugget… and I am Canadian!!!

This game has to many Idiots and it will be hard to hold a "structured" event between clan and omni.

if you start a tournament in 2ho then someone will come running in hit tab and shot ANYTHING. that simple.

best bet for a tournament is hold it in a 0% zone with people on same side of conflict.

We have a lot of leaders around, only they can unite us!

Originally posted by Xenlong
    This game has to many Idiots and it will be hard to hold a "structured" event between clan and omni.

if you start a tournament in 2ho then someone will come running in hit tab and shot ANYTHING. that simple.

best bet for a tournament is hold it in a 0% zone with people on same side of conflict.
    Yeah, gankers would ruin it, just like they ruin everything.

Or...

We could hold it in an arena of some sort, if those silly little programmers could hook us up with a special place only used during special times (ie. Friday night) and slap a big GM out there to whack anyone not acting right.
    "I got a snake man" -The Bafoon

argulace and MOK held a pvp tournament at omni arena. it was pretty cool people would advance based on wining duels and what not. The tournament is where mantra got neo(he also won). i think it would be cool to have another if ne one is willing to organize...

-Morbid/Novice Dennise