Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks

Thanks

Before I go, I just wanted to say thanks to people who have meant a lot to me in my time on Rubi-Ka.

First off, I must give many thanks to Theneedle for helping a poor helpless newb by the name of Lafinjack get his bearings in a new world. From teaching him macros and battle strategies to pointing out mobs even her level 60 character couldn't take on (*snicker* ), she was a huge part of my continued stay here. The character hasn't seen any action that I know of for a while, so if anybody knows any of Theneedle's alts and could tell her about this thread I would greatly appreciate it.

Next, thanks to Karrd for starting the Fixer Coalition, without whose help I wouldn't have met many of my current friends in AO. We like to make fun of our former leader, but we wouldn't be where we are if it weren't for him.

Which leads me to thanking The Mockers, every one of you (except Tekerton ), for letting me be part of the best guild on Rubi-Ka. We're destined for great things, on this planet and others in the future.

Next is Highjack, who I thank for doing everything he's done and for his large part in the fight for fixers everywhere... even though he seems to have gone a bit batty lately.

I must also thank Intra, even though I didn't know her that well, for also fighting the fixer fight. The same goes for ReelBigFish, lilnymph, Kasimir, VonVolks, and any other prominent forum fixers I know I've forgotten, you crazy bastids.

And Chown. Chown Chown Chown... formerly a greedy MP who wanted to make a quick 200 mil off of a stray Grid Armor mkIV disc, and transformed into a greedy MP who was part of the fixer community. A friend of fixers everywhere for sticking up for us when nobody else cared. I count him as a true friend and wish him well.

Lastly in this list for now is Funcom, which includes Cosmik, Cz, Dai-Galean, and everyone else at the company. Why? For creating a fun game with a lot of potential, that has (in my opinion) unfortunately fallen on hard times, both creatively and game mechanics wise. I would be honored to come back to Rubi-Ka in the future if you would have me, if only you could only get that gun pointed away from your feet and that bee dislodged from your bottom.

This list will be updated in the week and change I have left as I remember more people I've forgotten. Ciao, and may your stay here be as rewarding as mine has.
    Last edited by Evilspork; Jul 3rd, 2002 at 21:39:16.
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

/bow
    i hope to brighten your forum life in some other game, look after yourself
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

I may seeyou knocking about NWN spork, look after yourself. You've been a laugh

and over calling me a her... I knew you couldnt resist it you bastid

Have fun where everyou you travel Spork, and remember, style over substance

Hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Originally posted by Intra
    and over calling me a her... I knew you couldnt resist it you bastid
    I have no idea of what you mean.

*edited*
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.

Originally posted by lilnymph
    Have fun where everyou you travel Spork, and remember, style over substance

Hugs

lilnymph
    that goes for me too! cya mate
    JimmySav , Neutral Fixer RK-2
    "Jim'll Fix it for you...."

CEO Rubika Asset Management
    "Jimmy's back, and this time, its personal!"

Hehe you are weird, you are a Fixer and you go because of 14.4 ?

Most of my friends tell me how jealous they are now with the new buffs and Fixer grid and Grid Armor enhancement.

It's the first time I am completely happy with my Fixer, played him first time this year after 14.4 and can't stop

Well good luck anyway
    RK1 Guild Apocalypse

Dillon "Duradas" Belote, Fixer
    Kiyoko "Selarana" Vallone, Meta Physicist
    Donald "Jorman" Dublin, Bureaucrat
    Burl "Gnorrg" Marinos, Enforcer
    Florence "Florania" Aronstein, Doctor
    ----
    RK3, Arnold "Gideon" Reineman, Enforcer

Good luck EvilSpork. If you find a fun game, come back and tell us, okay?
    Hukk [Gear] - Teh handsome

godspeed

you will be missed

*hugs*

- schma
    schma

:: schma ran out of cookies on the 4th of march, 2003 ::
    :: Hitched a ride back with the aliens ::

Spork!

*cries*

One of my favorite sarcastic Fixers leaves! noooooo!

Miss you dude...take care.
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

l8er spork. see ya in SWG? Gl bro.
    [ Russel "Sentak" Neblett | 200 Clan Doctor and proud Veteran of Clan [color=sky blue]Synergy Factor[/color] ]
    [ "Schifter" Schwag | 50 Clan Agent and proud Veteran of Clan [color=sky blue]Synergy Factor[/color] ]
    [ "Jostle" | 1 Clan Shade and proud Veteran of Clan [color=sky blue]Synergy Factor[/color] ]
    [ QL 200 Implant Service!.. "You design 'em,... I do the rest!" ]

Originally posted by ImaGideon
    Hehe you are weird, you are a Fixer and you go because of 14.4 ?

Most of my friends tell me how jealous they are now with the new buffs and Fixer grid and Grid Armor enhancement.

It's the first time I am completely happy with my Fixer, played him first time this year after 14.4 and can't stop
    Yeah, we did get a lot of good stuff, but those damn level reqs in a skill based game just rub me the wrong way. Like I said, I'll be glad to come back if Funcom comes to their senses, but not before.

Originally posted by LordDeMoN
    l8er spork. see ya in SWG? Gl bro.
    Yup, that or CZ.
    Hi.

As far as posters on these boards go, 'Spork, you were one of the good ones. Never dipped too far into mindless rage as *ahem* some of us did.

Glad to see people like you and others sticking to their guns. It warms a heart to see people with integrity still exist.

Check out the incredible things they have planned for SWG's Skill and PvP systems. It's truly amazing how Raph has learned from UO and apparently Sony has learned what Verant did bad.

Good luck and I hope FunCom gets a clue so you can come back and maybe someday we'll both have active accounts and can meet up someday.

I usually wouldn't post something like this. But, you sure showed a lot of character.

Talking Fairwell

Take care, man.

I didn't know you too well, but I think that you were probably the coolest person in the Mockers, besides me! I hope to bump into you somewhere else some other time, but realisticly that will probably never happen. I wish you the best of luck with whatever you do. You will be missed.

~Hoopspro

Of course you can leave. You just won't be leaving alive.

And yes, if threats don't work, I may resort to begging. Don't make me do that.
    Trellame
    Legitimate businessman
    Board Member | The Black Company
    www.the-black-company.net
    Founder & Former President | The Mockers
    trellame@anotherwebboy.com

Hi.

Thumbs up

May the Grid be with you, wherever you are, Sporky. =)

*Respectful bow*

We don't know each other that well, but I been tracking u all over the forum and sheesh.... ur a prommy. =)

Take Care and GOOD LUCK!

=)

*Sabotages Trellame's Insurence*
    @-----}----,---'------------
    For Ragnar Tornquist, the Visionaer.

--==(( Natelie ))==--
    Martial Artist, RK1.
    Member of the Sentinals

--==(( Kaydra ))==--
    N00b, but HardCore Fixer, RK1.

Cool

Bon voyage!

Seraphael

Originally posted by EvilSpork
    Yeah, we did get a lot of good stuff, but those damn level reqs in a skill based game just rub me the wrong way
    I yelled at them first too when I saw that I could cast for example Dr Hack'n Quack and Frenzy of Shells skillwise already, the two level 195 spells at level 165, but missed the level by 30. Later when I read the explanation by the nano designer though, it makes perfekt sense and I have actually to agree with FC on this.

Maybe you should try read that article once or twice too, to understand why it makes sense
    RK1 Guild Apocalypse

Dillon "Duradas" Belote, Fixer
    Kiyoko "Selarana" Vallone, Meta Physicist
    Donald "Jorman" Dublin, Bureaucrat
    Burl "Gnorrg" Marinos, Enforcer
    Florence "Florania" Aronstein, Doctor
    ----
    RK3, Arnold "Gideon" Reineman, Enforcer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast