Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Attn:Funcom, and All friends of Aazamon/Jesse: Official Petition for Memorial

((yet another bump))
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

uhm, why don't you guys create a toon named Aaz_memorial, with same race/gender/head as the original, equip the same armor and put him on permanent afk at the desired spot?

And if it sounds like too much work for you, why should FC do anything about?

Quote Originally Posted by intelknight View Post
    uhm, why don't you guys create a toon named Aaz_memorial, with same race/gender/head as the original, equip the same armor and put him on permanent afk at the desired spot?

And if it sounds like too much work for you, why should FC do anything about?
    Total lack of respect for a man who did great things for the AO RP community.
    Sadly I never got to meet him myself, but he was loved by many and has probably touched more people in the RP community than anyone else have/ever will.
    This thread is not for you disrespecting a great roleplayer but a plea for FC to put up a memorial for a great man who did alot for the RP community in a roleplaying game. If you are uncapeable of supporting us in something we still try to achieve then I would ask you to stay away from this thread and show some respect.
    "Sincerity is an openness of heart that is found in very few people. What we usually see is only an artful disguise people put on to win the confidence of others." ~François de La Rochefoucauld

Whether its RP or not this is not something to make light of when a very real person is no longer with us. This isn't about his characters but the actual player we are talking about.
    I knew Aaz/Jesse and as much as it upsets me that someone would be so disrespectfull of the departed I won't disrespect this thread with negative words. As such this is the closest thing we have for a memorial~
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

[

OOC:

I've read a bit about him, and heard. Definitly deserves a statue. Not to compare here (person/org x has one, so why won't he?), since that's what I reckon FC wants to avoid, but if anyone would deserve one, that would be him. It's not alot of work, it's just a sign that we aren't just the milking cattle and that FC actually *cares* ]

A statue? For an NLFer? Not unless it's hanging by it's neck with a sign "this is your future, NLF"!

*remembers back to the first time he met the young mage*

Ahh, those were the days, right by the Last Ditch whompa when this odd fellow runs up and starts whittering on about notum running out and these odd ball miners...was such a strange fellow....*sighs*....how we argued well. And massively missed While we may still hold our "discussions" in our hearts and minds, those who never knew him, it would be a fitting memorial that I am sure the the governors of Borealis (when we get them back in power) could do this...and if they are wondering who will fund it, I am more than sure an arrangement can be made for the provision of said memorial.

((OOC yes, a memorial would be a good way to as well as remember him, but also bring in more depth and character to the game....this might be a bit off topic now but why can't we have more signs? more statues across the planet with descriptions? not only for Aaz, but for historical figures from the story in Clan and Omni citys also?...we neutrals might not have many, but Aaz could be one ))
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Signed. He was gone before my time, but the NLF has touched anyone who's passed through Borealis, for better or worse.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567