Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Attn:Funcom, and All friends of Aazamon/Jesse: Official Petition for Memorial

OOC: Definitely a worthy idea to honor a great role player. Consider it signed.

IC: While I cannot agree with the actions Aazamon and The Nanomage Liberation Front undertook in the name of their goal, I cannot help but mourn the passing of someone so passionate about the betterment of my own species.

--Ferrex "Sanqq" Baldwin
    General of Entertainment
    Society of Salvation

I have had the honor of roleplaying many times with Aazamon i think this is a great idea to honor a great roleplayer......

PETITION SIGNED .......
    Last edited by Starkz; Jan 2nd, 2005 at 17:03:23.
    Emile "Starkz" Baptiste
    You want what where ....... ok its your body .......

*takes up her pen and writes her name *Petitioned signed

Until we all are free

I support this petition.
    - Szentasha
    Leader of Unity of the Rose

AOScripter 2.0 If you need a script, you need AOScripter!

*** Remove Social Armor Restrictions Today !!!

I agree

I think this petition is one of the best ideas brought to Funcom since the beginning of life on Rubi Ka. Aazamon should be forever remembered throughout the years. He will be forever missed.

Sabyan

Signs the petition

meta Msice gaviglia
    General of the ~SoS~
    meta "msice" gaviglia
    Loving President of the ~Society of Salvation~
    www.societyofsalvation.net

singed
    Marquis "Howky" Herada,
    First Enlightened Neutral Supreme Creator in RK1 &
    Proud Member of Elite Operations, also visit our Homepage .

Socializer 60%, Killer 53%, Achiever 46% & Explorer 40%

Signs the petion.

The Future is Now.
    Freedom for All, Death to the ICC.
    Royalty by birth. I now discovered my future. ICC Resistance Leader. ICC wants to reclaim Rubi-Ka. And, I am a fighter not a diplomat.

As a long standing RPer and Newland/Borealis citizien I would like to say that this tribute is a welcome addition to our community.

Not only does it add ****e and personal feel to the game world but it is a good memorial for a contributing player who helped and did much for many communities.

*signs petition* A really good idea.
    President Anisha "Trisagiona" Kenley of the Desert Winds

"Here is the price of freedom:
    Your every drop of courage,
    ounce of pain, pint of blood.
    Paid in advance."

Petition sighned.

Long did I know Aazamon. He took me in on my first day of AO long ago now, and showed me how to fend for myself. He was, and shall forever be a good man, and I can think of no one more deserveing of haveing the face of RK changed for them. The people have spoken, give this man his due.
    Drace "Dedojo" Maleki - Lvl215 Clan Martial Artist
    Nix "Ithalidrel" Etrumen'ar - Lvl170 Omni Shade

Member of Storm
    "There are thunder clouds on the horizon. A great storm is coming."

*signed*

freedom for all

Signed. Would like to see this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

Here you got my vote!
    Dagfinn - 216 MA
    Androsten - 182 Keeper

Unit Commander of Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Tzivara
    Certainly if they can name weapons and items after characters in game, they can place a memorial to someone who deserves it and won't be around to see it.))
    I totally agree with this, and I support the nanomages struggle, as some of the members of NLF already know. Yes, I am solitus, but I am no oppressor. If the NLF ever need another keeper in the fight against brutality, idiots and general riffraff I'm but a call away. My comm is always open to friends of Aaz!
    Aazamon made the ultimate sacrifice so all his brothers and sisters should be free, why shouldn't we honor him with a statue and some paint? He was larger than most of us combined... and deeply missed... ;_;

Now, where do I sign?

/me signs her name on the petition

(ooc, is he already forgotten? why hasn't there been buildt a statue yet? it's easy, but I'll spell it out for you FC. Grab the right proff statue from IPS, give it the same face as Aaz had (I'm sure you'll find a picture if you do a search... one hint is the NLF's homepage, another is simply contacting NLF and ask for a screenshot with Aaz in it... Give the statue a nice cloak, and whatever else the veterans of NLF tell you Aaz used to bring with him... Place the statue at the suggested location, and add the spraypaint to the wall... I'm guessing one of your guys can make this happen in less than an hour if he get the green light... Now, step lively! ^_^)
    Idleloony, proud member of Valor Eternal!
    Wrenchrider, Equip ~Society of Salvation~
    Fortfort is very Pretty in Pink
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninj00
    /macro IDIOT /r what?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast