Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Attn:Funcom, and All friends of Aazamon/Jesse: Official Petition for Memorial

I never met him personally, but I have been around long enough to see the drive behind NLF... *pushes the vote yes... and prays this isnt a florida voting booth*
    Shane "Aribi" Kuiper

So what happens if your happiness is taking someones life and/or liberty?

I am all for a memorial, let the statue be a proud symbol of this wonderful human being.
    Fletcher "TitanMage" Dart

Nanomage LIbration Front.
    General, Special Operations

Terrorist? . . .You haven't seen terror yet.

Exclamation

OOC: I'm all for it, not only as a monument to Jesse or the NLF, but also as a monument to the superb roleplaying on Atlantean.

IC: ((In Jesse's memory as a roleplayer and since this is in the Buzz (in character only), I'm going to throw in an IC comment that may upset some. I don't know what the IC explanation is, but I'm assuming he (Aazamon) died of notum depletion. Please, let no OOC flames creep in.))

Are you people daft? Erect a memorial glorifying terrorism? Why don't we erect a monument to the Sentinels in Borealis while we're at it, at least there'll be one thing left standing when they make good their threat to make the streets flow red with the blood of neutrals? Perhaps a plaque near the whompas expressing gratitude to the Unicorn Company for indiscriminately slaughtering civilians? Should we erect a monument to Omni-tek in Athen for being so noble and stalwart in their position to not even attempt to save 72 atrox miners trapped in a mine due to a cave-in?

Till all are free my eye. ALL means everyone. ALL doesn't mean "everyone except the opifex and solitus, they can rot for all we care." It was just the other day someone in the NLF threatened to interrupt the Council of Truth during a session, by force if necessary. Even more recently, there was talk of "liberating" Borealis. I can understand that cheering for the underdogs gives people a warm feeling in their tummy, but iesu christu, do you really approve of their methods, or do you just want to feel good about yourselves and look the other way when the NLF does something abominable?

-Rene
    The Independent Rubi-kans, making Neutrality a legitimate option in the face of adversity since 29475!

Rene "Mondobizarro" Renetti, Sisyphean Spokesperson for the Opposition of Oppression

Explorer 66% Socializer 60% Achiever 46% Killer 26%, Bartle Test

FC built a statue for the clean-up of Tir, It would bring honor to themselves to honor such a loyal & active player of their game.
    NanoTek - "Better living through Nanotechnology!"

I support this idea 100%

Aazamon deserves nothing less then this token
    of his work and dedication.

Till All Are Free!!

General Skincrawler

Nanomage Liberation Front

Consider this signed and approved!
    Ayanna "Lejon" Whites Level 213 New and improved fixerness.

Your type is: SAE. 3% of respondents so far fall into that type.
    Socializer 66%
    Achiever 60%
    Explorer 60%
    Killer 13%

Signed too in behalf of the test-community.

My vote

Garamouche, unit member of Whisper's Edge

Signed.

Shadehawk, Board Member of RUR
    ... they gather, like big cats around the water hole, waiting for the weak and the wounded to stagger into their territory so they can exercise some violence, and feed their starving reputation ...

Roleplay? Sure! RUR.has.it!

You got my vote on this.

- Alexandra "Whisperin" Whisper, Member of Whisper's Edge
    And then there were none...

This decision has my vote.

We stand on the shoulder of giants. He is one of them.

Hail Aazamon! Till All Are Free!!

You have my vote. Corrine Timmer. Unit Leader os Whispers Edge.
    "You have enemies huh? Good. It means you have stood up for something."

Squad Commander, Aethyr Knights
    Atlantian

I can't think of a person more deserving.

Serraglio, Unit Commander, Desert Winds
    "They have some pretty wierd things in Tir"
    "Yeah, they're called clanners"

Ask any fixer, any real fixer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning.

I support the suggestion to.

There are few people more deserving than Jesse. He did so much for everyone, and his passing will always felt by the community.

I offer my support to a memorial for him.
    Emma "Pyromanche" Peele, Neutral Kingpin RK1
    Founder of The Union
    President

(ooc: sure, sounds good and he is deserving of it, even if they only put it in Atlantean)
    IC:

Screw him. Don't need any whiney "till all are free" propaganda to further whip up and recruit for his deranged cult of terrorists.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

You get my vote. He really deserve it.

Boltgun, President of The Kindred
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

OOC:

I support this petition. It would be a nice touch to Borealis and a great memorial to what Aazamon worked for.

IC:

Has the Borealis community gone insane to create a memorial for such a madman?

Signed by Dottkaem. General of The Union.

Till All Are Free.
    Burrstin | Laug | Snorkel | Spores
    Hellcom Super Admin
    Keeping Admins and Leaders in check since.. forever.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast