Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Attn:Funcom, and All friends of Aazamon/Jesse: Official Petition for Memorial

Attn:Funcom, and All friends of Aazamon/Jesse: Official Petition for Memorial

This is both IC and OOC: The NLF has carefully considered all the options suggested and presented both in game and out for our dear friend and brother , Aazamon. We have come to a consensus on what we feel would be the best representation of Aaz and what he fought so hard for, and stood for. We would like to see a statue of him placed in Borealis at location 762 by 660, just outside of Borealis BY #4, the place where Aaz spent the majority of his time. As an added touch, We should very much like to see "Till all are Free!" spray painted in Notum Blue on the wall Behind him. We feel this will give it a nice "Anti establishment" feel to it, that , if you knew aaz, would definitely make him happy. We have already Emailed ARK regarding this.

We understand that Funcom may decide to do nothing, and if so, Cest la vie. But I think we have a chance to do something really speacial here to honor the memory of our dear friend, and allow a small piece of him to live on , on Rubi ka. Please show your support by signing this petition (Leaving a post with your name). Thank you all who showed your support and friendship, and for all the kind gestures both at Aaz's ceremony, and after.

Petition:

Funcom:

We, the undersigned, would like to request an in game memorial statue to Aazamon (Jesse), placed in Borealis, at location 762 by 660, With the words, "Till all are free!" Spray painted behind it in Notum Blue. We recognize that he did a great deal to make all feel welcome in game, and also to enhance the roleplaying and comeraderie in Anarchy online.

Sincerely,

1) Fleshreaper, Founder, Former, and Current leader of the Nanomage Liberation Front

Citizen of Borealis

As an original resident of Borealis, I agree with the suggestion of the NLF and Fleshreaper for their idea on a memorial and it's location. I believe the City Council of Borealis should free up the money for this monument. It sends a clear message to OT and the Clans of the freedom sought by the Nanomages and inspires us neutrals to stay the course regarding "Freedom" as a higher ideal.

There are few people on Rubi Ka that haven't felt the presence of the NLF whether they knew it or not. This recognition of Aazamon's and the NLF's endeavors is needed.
    Last edited by Softtouch; Nov 22nd, 2004 at 09:34:57.
    Softtouch
    Advisor of The Independent Rubikans

I can't ****ing stand pointy hats and magic--Gene13

To [Aazamon]: good bye my friend. I miss you.
    Aazamon is offline, message has been buffered.

Quote Originally Posted by FleshReaper
    Petition:

Funcom:

We, the undersigned, would like to request an in game memorial statue to Aazamon (Jesse), placed in Borealis, at location 762 by 660, With the words, "Till all are free!" Spray painted behind it in Notum Blue. We recognize that he did a great deal to make all feel welcome in game, and also to enhance the roleplaying and comeraderie in Anarchy online.

Sincerely,

1) Fleshreaper, Founder, Former, and Current leader of the Nanomage Liberation Front
    2) Ironox, Member of the Atrox Royal Guard in the Nanomage Liberation Front; Owner and Chef of Cooking with Iron!
    Last edited by alto; Nov 23rd, 2004 at 02:25:51.
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

I think this is most appropriate. an whole heartedly agree an will let my orginization know about yu efforts as they will also get in on the petition.

3) Myself, and Cerberus clan wholeheartedly support this motion.
    Anthony "Cogs" McDuff
    Veteran, Cerberus
    220 Supreme Creator : Master of Wheels...the lingerie modeling robot!

4) From myself and on behalf of clan Assembly, I support the idea of spray painting a wall with the NLF slogan in memory of the player behind Aazamon.

"Atlantean would benifit from this gesture, the NLF are part of the life of Borealis, probably its most notorious residents these days, and Aaz is now part of its history."

I whole-heartedly support this statue and it's location!

"till ALL are free!"

I'm with you on this. Give Aaz his monument in Borealis.
    [SIZE=2]I would believe only in a god who could dance. *Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

The spraycan grafitti seems idea to me, but I'll support any initiative to remember Aazamon by.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

It has my vote. I support this 100%.
    Courage, Wisdom, Power, Faith, Life, Death, Change, Dream, Fear, Freedom, Friensdhip, Honesty, Honor, Intelligence, Justice, Knowledge, Love, Peace, Time, Future, Truth ; Everything needed to be great.

Malcom "Shadowgrider" Kenley - R.I.P.

"There can be no opinion about Truth." -Bret "XSerter" Kenley

Here here!
    -Glittch

I support this sugestion with all my heart. For a dear lost friend, for the nanomages and people of the NLF, for all Neutrals!
    Marcos "Yarko" Orender
    co-Minister of Foreign Affairs, Newland City Council
    Advisor of The Independent Rubikans

Rubi-Ka's neutral news source: The Independent Rubikan http://www.ir-news.org/

Fionnghal O'Mordha, Unit Commander of Whispers Edge.

My vote.

My vote.
    Citizen Advisor of The People's Republic of Redimption
    Amanda"Luvii"Ravenswing

I support a memorial of any sort for him. It would be a good tribute to him as well as a statement for the RP community.

(Add my vote to this)
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

I add my support to this...

Jekor

Statues are excellent. I support this idea, individually.
    Boris "Chirnovnik" Brezhnev
    Bureaucrat, 213
    Legion

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast