Thread: Did you know....

Did you know....

Plopping more code into code that's already broken will result in one thing: BROKEN CODE.

It's the same thing with a pile of poop. Add more poop and you simply have a bigger pile of poop.

You will expand yourselves into a McDonald's outfit if you don't FIX WHAT IS BROKEN BEFORE EXPANDING UPON IT.

Fix what you ask? Take a look at the forums FunCom. See what your customers are saying about your game. See what they are saying about how you intend to 'expand' the game. Then you will see what the hell needs to be fixed.

Unhappy Oh Nerf, Oh Woe....

--==(( Fixer Wisdom ))==--

This thread for eternity
    - Forgotten, it be -

Even to Blindness
    - Truth, it be-

But Rant and Flame
    - Considered, it be -

For 'tis is like Trolling
    - So Let, it be -

- Kaydra, RK1
    @-----}----,---'------------
    For Ragnar Tornquist, the Visionaer.

--==(( Natelie ))==--
    Martial Artist, RK1.
    Member of the Sentinals

--==(( Kaydra ))==--
    N00b, but HardCore Fixer, RK1.

Lightbulb Truth and maybe some hope

Naraya I see that I could a fellow guild member post heh. As I do understand what you are saying I would like to shine maybe some hope on what everyone is saying will be more crap. What I propose is that maybe this expansion really isn't an expansion.
    *Insert revered sarcastic silence here!*
    Maybe what this is, is an elaborate shadowing of the biggest patch that FunCom has made to date. Perhaps this might be the thing that everyone has been asking for but FunCom could not give us in a proper amount of patches or time. I know this sounds crazy but this is the small thread of hope I am clinging to.

What does everyone else think about this?
    Wizard's First Rule, people are stupid.
    Wizard's Eigth Rule- Deserve Victory. -Terry Goodkind / Author

My 100th post!

I Am A: Chaotic Good Elf Ranger
    Find outWhat D&D Character Are You?

S.H.Y.E.N.I.A.: Synthetic Hydraulic Youth Engineered for Nocturnal Infiltration and Assassination
    What Cyborg are you?

GAH.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.